• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Amen to that!

This museum is the first of its kind (on this much of a scale), and besides, look how much publicity it has gotten! The main problem AiG is having is parking spaces! They are being flooded with visitors, and I think that the protests are helping more than hindering, same thing with The Da Vinci Code, although that was worth being protested.

Are we talking about the same museum? There's one called the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas operated by Dr. Carl Baugh. Is that the same one as AiG's? I didn't know Ken Ham had anything directly to do with that one.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Biblicist
Amen to that!

This museum is the first of its kind (on this much of a scale), and besides, look how much publicity it has gotten! The main problem AiG is having is parking spaces! They are being flooded with visitors, and I think that the protests are helping more than hindering, same thing with The Da Vinci Code, although that was worth being protested.

Are we talking about the same museum? There's one called the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas operated by Dr. Carl Baugh. Is that the same one as AiG's? I didn't know Ken Ham had anything directly to do with that one.

I'll be happy to answer your question, undone, since other's seem to be more interested in words taken out of context rather than the actual intent of this thread...

The Creation Museum is located just outside of Cincinatti, Ohio, almost to Kentucky. It was indeed the dream child of Ken Ham and AiG. It has taken several years and much donated money to make the dream a reality. Here is a LINK to the official site... PREPARE TO BELIEVE! :th_praying:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Now, let's pick up at a more desirable point in the thread.

Once again, let's take a look at what the TOS has to say:

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster.

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

Containing our urges to strike back when we feel we are wronged is hard to do, but it is something we ask people to do while posting. Let's try to contain our anger when we post. If you have trouble with this area of your posting, I, or any other Mod, can help you with the situation by setting it up so your posts are reviewed before thay are set as visible. By doing that, you can rest assured that you will not offend anyone with your posts. :13:

Please take heed. This kind of posting, which has been swept from this thread recently, edifies nothing. It has no place here, and will not be allowed to remain on the boards.

Agreed?

Thanks,

t.