• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Hello DarkNebulaWelder,

It is my understanding that the veil of the temple was rent as a sign of the seperation from the Most Holy Place from the Holy Place in the temple as this sign was given by God the Father Himself as Jesus had just died and went on to spend the three days and nights in the heart of the earth.

If you'll remember Jesus had told them earlier destroy the temple and I'll rebuild it in three days and the people mocked Jesus telling him it took them 40 years to build the temple and your gonna build it back in just three days but Jesus was speaking of His own body in which they would crucify him and the Father would raise Him again from the dead in three days.

So now the Holy Spirit that dwelt behind the veil in the Most Holy Place is done away with and dwells in temples not made with hands as the word says in 2 Corinthians 5 that we have this treasure in jars of clay our flesh and blood bodies are the temples of the Holy Ghost now

So the way into the Most Holies we have access through Christ blood and can enter boldly into His presence to obtain grace and mercy in our times of need.

Hope I have helped

OC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Remember that the earthly temple was modeled after the heavenly.

The vail of the earthly temple was physically rent, as even the Talmud records. But Jesus, by His own Blood entered into the heavenly temple, according to the Book of Hebrews.