• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

TREASURES IN HEAVEN: THE ETERNAL CROWNS

When the Son of God descends from above to gather his kingdom, the floodgates of Heaven

Guest DennisV

Thank you Lord for your amazing grace! Not only has He saved me from what I do deserve, he showers me with wonders that I don't deserve. Just the overwhelming joy and peace that he's granted me during these last days of my life are so much more than I deserve. I can't imagine a greater treasure in heaven than to be able to be with and to praise and thank God throughout eternity. To those of you who still have a life to lead, please don't waste it on yourself.

What do I mean by that? Trying to get ahead, getting "nice and comfortable," get a nice house, (make sure you have lots of bragging rites), got to have a fancy, expensive car, (after all, you can't possibly represent Christ if you drive an old beat-up rust-bucket), and make sure you wear the finest suits that money can buy as well as eating the finest food in the finest restaurants. None of it means a thing and believe me that all can be lost very quickly by something like being struck with an illness.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Thank you Lord for your amazing grace! Not only has He saved me from what I do deserve, he showers me with wonders that I don't deserve. Just the overwhelming joy and peace that he's granted me during these last days of my life are so much more than I deserve. I can't imagine a greater treasure in heaven than to be able to be with and to praise and thank God throughout eternity. To those of you who still have a life to lead, please don't waste it on yourself.

What do I mean by that? Trying to get ahead, getting "nice and comfortable," get a nice house, (make sure you have lots of bragging rites), got to have a fancy, expensive car, (after all, you can't possibly represent Christ if you drive an old beat-up rust-bucket), and make sure you wear the finest suits that money can buy as well as eating the finest food in the finest restaurants. None of it means a thing and believe me that all can be lost very quickly by something like being struck with an illness.

:whistling: I agree, only God can give true happiness until the day He takes us home to Him. What is seen by earthly eyes will vanish as quickly as it was aquired and when we look back from eternity, we'll wonder why it seemed so important to us.

We'll wonder why we tried so hard to keep what we had and why we tried so hard to get more for others to see and judge us by. It will all be meaningless then, when we're surrounded by God's greatness and glory and His imperishable treasures.

I, personally, will be happy just to have a simple square in the back of Heaven; the sparkly stuff never interested me.

THE CROWNS: THE CROWN OF LIFE

The everlasting Lord revealed the invisible world of spiritual treasures by way of revelation to his disciples. The writings of Peter, James, John, and Paul, reveal a picture of Heaven

Hello DennisV and None,

Thanks for your thoughts. I enjoyed reading your posts.

God bless.

revel

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Amen Dennis, imagine not only being surrounded, but also filled with God's perfect love at all times for all eternity. Woooo theres going to be some shouting and praising God going on for eternity. Even now we should be thankful and praise Him! :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I love this study. It's a good reminder and a blessing to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 7thseal and None,

Thanks for your posts. I appreciated them.

THE CROWN OF GLORY

No clearer example of faithfulness can be found on Earth than Jesus Christ. To study his life is to study the wisdom of the ages, for within him was the word of truth. He showed mankind

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  115
  • Birthday:  03/30/1989

wow, that is an interesting read...good research :emot-handshake:

Hello Him Crucified330,

God bless your heart, and thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts.

THE CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

When the Chief Shepherd returns, he shall crown his flock not only with