mightyshins

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Why is it people always assume that everything mentioned in the revelations of Christ are carnal things?

Could it not be more spiritual?

Theologists study the text, and I have a feeling in their zeal to teach others they forget to patiently teach what god tells them to and they try to figure it all out.

For instance, the rapture. Who's to say that it isn't a spiritual thing since the tribulation will be a test of spirtuality?

The man in the clouds that reaps the people in Daniel, would he not be reaping souls?

Could the rapture not be a spiritual thing?

Why do I ask so many questions when I say something? Well I find that Jesus did it too, and if you don't know the true answer to a question the simple answer is, ask God.

This I will tell you. For the truth to come I must take up my cross and bear it.

I can not show you the truth, only tell you of it.

I know for a fact the rapture is a spiritual thing.

Instead of memorizing verses, read the bible as a book.

As it is a story, because that is what it is.

It is documented history.

It's not to be picked apart like the theologists do.

I hate Theology, not the people who study it, but the science of studying religion.

I could go on and on, but most people do not want to listen to me, seen as I have been rude, or have a small post count, but I say, let no one despise my youth and I will be fine.

The student will become the teacher eventually.

Some teachers believe as much as they know, they might have pride kick in and think they are the teacher, when really they are jus tthe student.

"Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. "

- 1 Timothy 1:7

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears"

- 2 Timothy 4:3

"For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

- Hebrews 5:12

Please, don't get worked up over what I say, but rather if you are a teacher, stop and judge yourself and ask God if you are becoming proud in your teachings, ask him for spiritual sight also, as always, and never stop asking, the more you ask the more you receive.

When he gives, he gives in abundance.

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. "

- John 5:30

"But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self."

- 1 Corinthians 4:3

It's not the nobody has spiritual sight, it's just many don't.

Pray for your own spiritual sight, it's something that's been brought to my attention. But with the sight comes tests. Deception is greater when you are in the spirit. Faith is your only guard.

Take a journey in the valley, to temper your faith. Explore, test all things.

Never jump to conclusions.

I could go on and on.

But I will leave it there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I hate Theology, not the people who study it, but the science of studying religion.

I could go on and on, but most people do not want to listen to me, seen as I have been rude, or have a small post count, but I say, let no one despise my youth and I will be fine.

You are able to determine facts as in utilizing the scientic method? Then you can demonstrate that the rapture is a spiritual one!

Hate weakens the bones.

Can you prove that most do not want to listen to you because you have a small post count?

Blessings on your journey and keep using that which God gave us, the ability to think for ourselves. :laugh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Birthday:  10/11/1960

Why is it people always assume that everything mentioned in the revelations of Christ are carnal things?

Could it not be more spiritual?

Theologists study the text, and I have a feeling in their zeal to teach others they forget to patiently teach what god tells them to and they try to figure it all out.

For instance, the rapture. Who's to say that it isn't a spiritual thing since the tribulation will be a test of spirtuality?

The man in the clouds that reaps the people in Daniel, would he not be reaping souls?

Could the rapture not be a spiritual thing?

Why do I ask so many questions when I say something? Well I find that Jesus did it too, and if you don't know the true answer to a question the simple answer is, ask God.

This I will tell you. For the truth to come I must take up my cross and bear it.

Instead of memorizing verses, read the bible as a book.

As it is a story, because that is what it is.

It is documented history.

The student will become the teacher eventually.

Some teachers believe as much as they know, they might have pride kick in and think they are the teacher, when really they are jus tthe student.

"Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. "

- 1 Timothy 1:7

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears"

- 2 Timothy 4:3

"For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

- Hebrews 5:12

Please, don't get worked up over what I say, but rather if you are a teacher, stop and judge yourself and ask God if you are becoming proud in your teachings, ask him for spiritual sight also, as always, and never stop asking, the more you ask the more you receive.

When he gives, he gives in abundance.

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. "

- John 5:30

"But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self."

- 1 Corinthians 4:3

It's not the nobody has spiritual sight, it's just many don't.

Pray for your own spiritual sight, it's something that's been brought to my attention. But with the sight comes tests. Deception is greater when you are in the spirit. Faith is your only guard.

Take a journey in the valley, to temper your faith. Explore, test all things.

Never jump to conclusions.

I could go on and on.

But I will leave it there.

I believe that we should take the book of Revelation literally!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

So why can't you show us this truth, if it is fact? Is it a secret to be kept?

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

If it is truth why hide the fruit?

God bless.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Birthday:  10/11/1960

So why can't you show us this truth, if it is fact? Is it a secret to be kept?

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

If it is truth why hide the fruit?

God bless.

Amen! the Truth should be shouted from the House tops!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hey mightyshins -

As an instructor myself, might I give you a suggestion? In your post, your thoughts come across very choppy, and then your train of thought diverges from one topic to another. In the end, I am not sure if you are trying to point out that the rapture is spiritual, that the Bible is a history book, that you are trying to prove yourself, or that teachers need to listen to God better? Which is the point you meant to bring out in this discussion?

So what I am suggesting to you is that when you seek to instruct, please keep on point and work on formulating your presentation so that your thoughts flow together clearly. Otherwise, no one will understand your post, nor your point, nor your message, and thus you will not be able to instruct anything.

Do you understand what I mean?