IGNORED

Watchmen to the Ramparts

Guest d62447

What the Church Desperately NEEDS to Know in this Hour

(that Her Ministers have Failed to Tell Her.)

WAKE UP! YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE! YOU ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER HORRENDOUS LOSS!

Could you lie at ease knowing that your loved ones were asleep in a house that was becoming engulfed in flames? Could you be a watchman in a tower viewing the approach of a cruel invading army, and fail to blow the trumpet to rouse the citizens of the town you were called to guard?

These words are not emotional hyperbole. They are not overly dramatic. If anything, they fall short of being able to express the incredible calamity that is soon to fall upon a sleeping church whose watchmen have failed in their duty. If you will read the following words with an open heart and an open Bible, searching to see whether these things be true, you will see that the church

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Amen Joseph,

I know the Truth too. We are in agreement.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Like this? :t2:

Eze

Oh Lord! This is true! Please cleanse our hearts. May we realize our unfaithfulness, and turn back to you, and be saved! How I long for you in this nation, in this people.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest shadow2b
-Oh Lord! This is true! Please cleanse our hearts. May we realize our unfaithfulness, and turn back to you, and be saved! How I long for you in this nation, in this people.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Dave is blowing a Shofar.

Blow the trumpet in Zion, Zion, Sound the alarm in my Holy Mountain!

Who is the northern army? Who has done great things?

Peace,

Dave

-A-MEN-DAVE-----A-MEN-SuzanneJesusiscomingback.gif

I know brother Gary,

It is just that many do not realize that. I think of many being caught unaware. We are all so smug and so sure, that we lose our sense of humility. May the Lord have mercy upon us as a nation.

:il:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

you are so right. We as a nation and as a world even are too smug in ourselves. Great post! I am printing it to share with others in our church. The only thing about your post that I don't agree with is about the Saints that will be in the lake of fire with the sinners. Jesus Paid the price for our sins so we would not be cast into the Lake of fire.

Guest shadow2b
-Have you never been told that MANY saints will share a place with the unbelievers in the Lake of Fire? Have you received the fable that the second death is forever and that sinners will burn forever in flames that do not purify and that do not end? Do you not know that the Greek word for fire is "pur" from which we derive our English words "purge", and "purify".

-"Many SAINTS will share a place with the UNBELIEVERS IN the lake of fire??

-THIS IS IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THE SCRIPTURES!!!!-

-REV.2.vs.11-----

-He that hath an ear,let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches;He that overcometh

-shall not be hurt of the second death.

-REV.2.vs.17--------

-He that hath an ear,let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches;To him that overcometh

-will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,and in the white stone

a new name written which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it....

Guest Calamity
-Have you never been told that MANY saints will share a place with the unbelievers in the Lake of Fire? Have you received the fable that the second death is forever and that sinners will burn forever in flames that do not purify and that do not end? Do you not know that the Greek word for fire is "pur" from which we derive our English words "purge", and "purify".

-"Many SAINTS will share a place with the UNBELIEVERS IN the lake of fire??

-THIS IS IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THE SCRIPTURES!!!!-

-REV.2.vs.11-----

-He that hath an ear,let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches;He that overcometh

-shall not be hurt of the second death.

-REV.2.vs.17--------

-He that hath an ear,let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches;To him that overcometh

-will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,and in the white stone

a new name written which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it....

I agree, Shadow.

Rev. 2

[11] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

I John 5

[4] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

[5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?