WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

i would say the simple solution to this so called problem is round up the 12 - 20 million illegals and ship them back where they came from. that would free up quite a bit of money and enable the taxpayor to get a break.

you're right, that would be the simple solution. What do you think the realistic solution would be? [/quote

It may be simple, but it should also be the realistic solution................secure our boarders, and as we find em, drive em to the border and wave em bye bye.

your timeline and his are not the same. Yours would be open ended and could take decades to accomplish. He sounds like it is a simple matter of just going out there and 'rounding em up'...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  1

The uninsured was a problem long before illegal immigration became such an issue, and it will be a problem long after. The realistic solution is to quit letting xenophobia be an excuse to not taking pragmatic steps towards addressing this problem and renew SCHIPS and adopt the bipartisan reforms for it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

The uninsured was a problem long before illegal immigration became such an issue, and it will be a problem long after. The realistic solution is to quit letting xenophobia be an excuse to not taking pragmatic steps towards addressing this problem and renew SCHIPS and adopt the bipartisan reforms for it.

Maybe so, but the illegal problem made it a MUCH bigger problem.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

your timeline and his are not the same. Yours would be open ended and could take decades to accomplish. He sounds like it is a simple matter of just going out there and 'rounding em up'...

WHy isn't it simple. they can track a cow that enters the US and find every offspring it has if it comes down with mad cow. why not illegals.

shrug, everytime i have to go for a job i have to fill out a I9 or something like that.

We find them every day, yet they ignore them and let them go. i say when they go to the hospital to get medical treatment, treat them, identify them and if their illegal, pack them up as soon as their treated along with anyone that is with them that is illegal and ship them out.

Again, the solution is for people to become responsible and if they can't afford a kid, then don't have them. shrug its very simple. i didn't have any kids that i couldn't afford and i had 6 of them.

IF i could take care of more kids, i would have another 6 of them but i am responsible and i don't have kids.

WHy isn't it simple. they can track a cow that enters the US and find every offspring it has if it comes down with mad cow. why not illegals.

shrug, everytime i have to go for a job i have to fill out a I9 or something like that.

We find them every day, yet they ignore them and let them go. i say when they go to the hospital to get medical treatment, treat them, identify them and if their illegal, pack them up as soon as their treated along with anyone that is with them that is illegal and ship them out.

Well, for one thing the cows you are referring to come in legally...I'm sorry, but I believe you are talking apples and oranges in your example Eliyahuw...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I totally agree. The problem is we don't do that with illegals. We aren't even allowed to find out if they are illegal. And we do just turn a blind eye when we do find them. It's so wrong, and it needs to be changed.

I totally agree. The problem is we don't do that with illegals. We aren't even allowed to find out if they are illegal. And we do just turn a blind eye when we do find them. It's so wrong, and it needs to be changed.

kat, we don't even know when the vast majority of those illegals even come in...

Well, for one thing the cows you are referring to come in legally...I'm sorry, but I believe you are talking apples and oranges in your example Eliyahuw...

the point is that if the government who screws up everything they touch, can track a cow and its offspring, don't you think they can track a illegal?

like i pointed out before, treat them, while treating them in a hospital identify them and if their not citizens and have no business being here, pack them up and ship them directly from the hospital to the border.

As it is now, the illegals get foodstamps, medicaid, free housing, free transportation, and get to work without paying taxes.

it shouldn't be too hard to find them, i can walk down the street and find a dozen at any given moment.

kat, we don't even know when the vast majority of those illegals even come in...

why does it matter when they come in? the fact is that they are in and are illegal. arrest them, put them on a one way transport out of the country or lock them up since their breaking the law.

only in America do we reward criminals with free living! sheesh