• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I brought this up in another post, but I feel it needs a thread of it's own (if you don't mind :) )

To all of those that know of someone, or have themselves, cast out a demon, could you please share the experience here?

The more we all know about the enemy, the better!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I would never elaborate on my experiences with the demonic, because that gives THEM power. It would do a disservice to Christ to speak of it openly and publically.

Just know that Jesus' power is sufficient for pulling down all strongholds. We have all of His authority over the kingdom of Satan, but if you don't believe you have it, you won't wield it.

Remember, you are a King's kid and you have the authority of Jesus Christ over Satan and His minions. They cringe at the name of Jesus and are in awe of our peace and hope.

Hi, Esther!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

I would suggest a book by Derek Prince, "They Shall Expell Demons".

Guest LadyC

i agree with the others. the only thing that i think is appropriate to say in this forum is that the Bible provides instructions... and that the spiritual armour is critical.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Kari~ I would be more than willing to answer any questions you might have about deliverance. (according to what I do know)

That is the area of ministry that I am called into. If you havea true interest in this area of ministry and this is not just a whim of interest you can IM me with questions due to the negitive response that this subject stirs up.

:whistling:

Karen

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

I posted this in another similar thread on the Spirtual Warfare section, so here is it again!

Like others have said, it's not alway beneficial to go into details of the "dark side" with people if there is no need. Sometimes people will need to be told in order to understand, but for those who already accept and believe it to be a real threat then there is no point going over details.

But as it stands, this is my life and testimony, so I will explain the actual deliverence to you since it was me being delivered!

I will answer any questions best I can if you want, I'm completely at peace now with what happened so it's not as sensitive a subject as it once was to speak on.

(This happened in 2003 btw)

I was the one possessed so I got to experience a deliverance first hand. I don't actually remember or even know what was going on to me physically except that I was out on the floor for about half an hour or so (a friend of mine was waiting nearby as a couple prayed over me and told me how long it took)

What I did see though, was far more interesting but only felt like it lasted a couple of minutes!

I was kneeling down, bent double on the ground with my face pretty much in the mud (I was in a tent in a field at a Christian festival at the time); and as I knelt there listening to the people pray over me, interchanging from English to tongues over and over, I had my eyes closed and my eyelids started to flicker rapidly, as this was happening I felt someone put their hand in front of my eyes and kind of wave it about (try it with your eyes closed, the light changes so you can tell something is there) so I looked up thinking the prayers had stopped and were trying to get me up.. but they were both deep in prayer with all their hands above my head! So I closed my eyes once more and again I felt the hand in front of me, but this time when I opened my eyes I wasn't in the tent anymore! I don't know where I was actually.. it was completely black around me, there was a faceless crowd in the distance in front of me but when I looked around to see where this hand was coming from I saw Jesus knelt down beside me!!! As soon as I saw Him, I saw the face of the demon in me screaming in absolute terror - I have never again up to this point in my life seen so much fear and terror in someones face! After that, it then ran away at quite some speed on it's hands and knees, in the opposite direction to Jesus and I just watched it go. I turned to look at Jesus again and I'm sure He was smiling.

Then as suddenly as it happened, everything went and I was back in the physical world. The people had stopped praying and were asking if I was OK (still not sure why they would ask that unless I was physically screaming out loud too?) but I was so filled with an overwhelming feeling of joy and happiness and awe that I couldn't even move, let alone speak! I tried to sit up and just fell backwards in laughter! I was helped to my feet and I just danced away back to where I was staying!

There's more to it all, but that's the main part of the actual main delieverance part. There's a link in my sig for the full story if you want to read it.

Thanks so much for the replies....wow Luke...that's amazing!

I don't have an obsession with the demonic, but I do want to be prepared if/when I do run up against one who is afflicted.

Thanks so much for the replies....wow Luke...that's amazing!

I don't have an obsession with the demonic, but I do want to be prepared if/when I do run up against one who is afflicted.

That is good! :emot-handshake: Most people shy away from it and don't want anything to do with it and let "others" get on with it, or just pretend it isn't there! It never hurts to be prepared! But all you really need to know is in the Gospels and Acts. Just read through the times when Jesus confronted and cast out demons, and then the times His disciples did too - all they had and knew was their authority in Christ through Jesus' name!

His name is the most powerful weapon you have against the enemy - unto it all shall bow, the demons fear and tremble at it!

Remember that, and you will stand a good chance of winning any battle against the enemy manifested.

:b:

Thanks again Luke!

With Jesus, what reason have we to ever be afraid? :laugh:

Thanks again Luke!

With Jesus, what reason have we to ever be afraid? :taped:

None whatsoever! For God has not given us a spirit of fear! Fear of the enemy only effects those who don't fully grasp their authority against the devil! (Don't get me wrong here, it can be scarey to come against the powers of darkness; I'm not talking about being scared, but fear that makes people run away and ignore it - that's when the devil gains ground by making God's own children think they have no power against the enemy.)

:laugh: