• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

Who is/was the biblical patriarch of them? Was/is cursed in any how?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/27/1962

Cush is modern day Ethopia...and was related to Noah, through his son's children. See Genesis 10 for a list of names..these names are used later in the Biblical Prophecies to relate to countries. Ishmael's mother was from Egypt...and therefore he is a ancestoral father of Arab's today.

Genesis 21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

We know that Abraham blessed Issac with the covenant, and he blessed Ishmale. Ishmael was blessed

see Genesis 17, and also had twelve tribes.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

We find in Chapter 21 the blessing of the LORD on Ishmael...

Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. 13 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. 14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba. 15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs. 16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept. 17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. 18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation. 19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. 20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. 21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.

Hope this helps you...

Edited by onetiggerroo

Thanks for your input, what you've just said goes to the Arabs so far. Except Cush whom you said is the Ethopia.

Cush is modern day Ethopia...and was related to Noah, through his son's children. See Genesis 10 for a list of names..these names are used later in the Biblical Prophecies to relate to countries.

Was Cush cursed?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for your input, what you've just said goes to the Arabs so far. Except Cush whom you said is the Ethopia.

Cush is modern day Ethopia...and was related to Noah, through his son's children. See Genesis 10 for a list of names..these names are used later in the Biblical Prophecies to relate to countries.

Was Cush cursed?

You mean as an individual?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

If it's any help the following is fom the Biblical encyclopedia

CUSH

Meaning: black

the name of two biblical men and a land

A son, probably the eldest, of Ham, and the father of Nimrod (Gen. 10:8; 1 Chr. 1:10). From him the land of Cush seems to have derived its name.

Land of Cush

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Was Cush cursed?

You haven't been listening to Mormons, have you?

Was Cush cursed?

You haven't been listening to Mormons, have you?

No I haven't!

Was Cush cursed?

You mean as an individual?

Yes, as an individual. However if he was cursed as an individual wouldn't that also rub to his sons(generations)?

If it's any help the following is fom the Biblical encyclopedia

CUSH

Meaning: black

the name of two biblical men and a land

A son, probably the eldest, of Ham, and the father of Nimrod (Gen. 10:8; 1 Chr. 1:10). From him the land of Cush seems to have derived its name.

Land of Cush

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Give me a second here, just want to look something up, but if memory serves me correctly, I think it is more correct to say that it was the land that was cursed, ie "the burnt ground" but I could be wrong............be back in a tick.