• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

There is a program that has GREAT sucess of healing for those JUST like you.

You would need to sign up for a week program called "for my life" at Pleasant Valley Church in Georgia.

http://www.beinhealth.com/

Watch a testimony of someone who had MANY of the same diseases..

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_...cle&id=5945

Hope this gives you hope...

Blessings, Karen :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Instead of confessing that you have these diseases, you could start by refusing to do that--instead, you could say, "They tell me I have this condition, but I know that I am healed in Jesus' name." Don't confess it with your mouth. Rule number ONE. I personally know of several people who have refused a negative report and were healed.

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we live by believing and not by seeing.

Philippians 4:8

[ Meditate on These Things ] Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

thank you all your prayers are very welcomed i need them, there is a spark of hope yet my therapist was just here and it is his last visit he cant do anything more for me alot of my problems is arthritic or neurological but the best spark is hegave me a green light to start doing upper body workouts in a gym using real weights, i tried it last night night and it felt so good to be able to press,lift, and other upper body work outs at 100# it was really a great feeling that i can still lift 100# with my arms altho my spasms and tremors have increased quite a bit i think i'll be going at least twice a week, and he said i can do leg work outs as long as i keep it at low weights i leg pressed 130# last night 5times and my bad hip is hurting but not my muscles so please keep praying the LORD is listening.......oak :o:emot-hug:

Wow, that's fantastic! I could never have done that in my life, even at my fittest, and you are starting out at 100# and 130#. Exercise like that can't help but be of benefit, I'd think. That's what they say.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I personally know of several people who have refused a negative report and were healed.

:wub:

thank you all your prayers are very welcomed i need them, there is a spark of hope yet my therapist was just here and it is his last visit he cant do anything more for me alot of my problems is arthritic or neurological but the best spark is hegave me a green light to start doing upper body workouts in a gym using real weights, i tried it last night night and it felt so good to be able to press,lift, and other upper body work outs at 100# it was really a great feeling that i can still lift 100# with my arms altho my spasms and tremors have increased quite a bit i think i'll be going at least twice a week, and he said i can do leg work outs as long as i keep it at low weights i leg pressed 130# last night 5times and my bad hip is hurting but not my muscles so please keep praying the LORD is listening.......oak

That's awesome! Still praying. :emot-prettywink: