• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

They are the most virtuos of our Fathers creatures. Precious Gifts given to Each one. Whether you have a child or know a child or remain wanting a chil I believe they are often forgotten.

They see things in sich a different way both refreshing as well as revealing. One may forget that they are also privy to the attacks of the enemy. As my daughter has known for a couple of years, she is now seven, to tell me when her heart hurts..her soul is sick just as normal as if she has a headache. She gives testimony in school to her classmates and even her busdriver. Even one day as we were in a taxi she was sitting in the back seat with a hasidic woman and another chil. I was in the front. After playing a bit with she was silent and comes out with MISS>>>JESUS LOVES YOU VERY VERY MUCH>>>HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU. I thought our hispanic driver was going to hit a car. The woman smiled back at her and touch her hand.

Are we teaching our children or a child to bleed the blood Of Jesus?

Are we teaching them to put on the whole armor of God?

Do we acknowledge that the same Holy Spirit that dwells in us dwells in them.

I am talking about under the age of 12... :laugh:

patricia

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Oh wow patricia,

Children are such a blessing!

I don't remember who it was, but I remember someone on the boards telling me about their five year old daughter telling her kindergarden class about Jesus Christ and his birth, and leading a child to the Lord around Christmas time, and then the teacher saying that she wasn't allowed to do that. Children really are such a blessing, and I see this because we have a large children's MINISTRY at our church.

I know this may be a bit on the side, but children are a huge part of a church.... so many times, churches just have a place for children, almost like babysitting them while the parents are in the service, but these are children that need to be ministered to! If when I was eight and I came to church, I was just being babysat, there is a chance that I wouldn't still be in church today, but because some adults took the time to preach to me and the many others that came with me, some of us are still in church today, and serving the Lord with our hearts. Children's clubs, and junior church.... Lighthouse club, Masters Club, Patch the Pirate Club.. it's not about babysitting, but showing these children about Christ, and raising them in scripture, in the Word, and in the Lord.

Are you sure your daughter is only seven????!!!! Child-like faith is such a blessing, and the bible says that if you raise your kids right, then they will not turn from the right path, or maybe it says that they will return to it.... The thing is though, God's Word doesn't turn back void, and if we teach our children, and raise them in the Lord, they will see our love for Him, though we may falter, they will develop that same love for Him, if not a stronger and closer love and relationship to God. What a blessing patricia that you are raising your daughter through God's Word! What a blessing she must be, and she's an encouragement even to me, though I have never met her! Praise the Lord for parents who are willing to stand up for what is right and point a child to the Lord, though the world says, "If you raise a child going to church all the time, discipline them, they will rebell from you and God! When you turn them loose into the world, they will become like ravenous wolves becuase you've kept them on a such a short leash..."... bringing them up with values and moral standards... God promises that His Word will not return void :noidea: Praise the Lord for parents like you :24: God bless :24:

In Christ,

Crystal

Oh wow patricia,

Children are such a blessing!

I don't remember who it was, but I remember someone on the boards telling me about their five year old daughter telling her kindergarden class about Jesus Christ and his birth, and leading a child to the Lord around Christmas time, and then the teacher saying that she wasn't allowed to do that. Children really are such a blessing, and I see this because we have a large children's MINISTRY at our church.

I know this may be a bit on the side, but children are a huge part of a church.... so many times, churches just have a place for children, almost like babysitting them while the parents are in the service, but these are children that need to be ministered to! If when I was eight and I came to church, I was just being babysat, there is a chance that I wouldn't still be in church today, but because some adults took the time to preach to me and the many others that came with me, some of us are still in church today, and serving the Lord with our hearts. Children's clubs, and junior church.... Lighthouse club, Masters Club, Patch the Pirate Club.. it's not about babysitting, but showing these children about Christ, and raising them in scripture, in the Word, and in the Lord.

Are you sure your daughter is only seven????!!!! Child-like faith is such a blessing, and the bible says that if you raise your kids right, then they will not turn from the right path, or maybe it says that they will return to it.... The thing is though, God's Word doesn't turn back void, and if we teach our children, and raise them in the Lord, they will see our love for Him, though we may falter, they will develop that same love for Him, if not a stronger and closer love and relationship to God. What a blessing patricia that you are raising your daughter through God's Word! What a blessing she must be, and she's an encouragement even to me, though I have never met her! Praise the Lord for parents who are willing to stand up for what is right and point a child to the Lord, though the world says, "If you raise a child going to church all the time, discipline them, they will rebell from you and God! When you turn them loose into the world, they will become like ravenous wolves becuase you've kept them on a such a short leash..."... bringing them up with values and moral standards... God promises that His Word will not return void :( Praise the Lord for parents like you :) God bless :)

In Christ,

Crystal

Thanks crystal, I do believe some people who keep their children on a short leash can create a big problem I have seen it and witnessed it. Parents need to be wise. I exercise restraint when needed but also allow her to make certain decisions I think she can handle for her age. Otherwise how in the world will she be able to make them as she gets older. Leashes are to hold back, train, protect but sometimes the caregiver has tremendous fear to let go. ( Nemo is one of my favorite movies ) That within itself can show a lack of faith and distrus. Children have their own path to walk and they are not necessarily the path we want.

There is a bible college in my county and the pregnacy rate is HUGE!!!! After praying with my daughter cos we needed an answer neither one of us heard an answer yet..... After a few days she asked me "Mom, is God mad at us?" I said NO why would you think that. And it was because he did not answer us yet. He was silent. I explained the many reasons for His silence. She then Laughed and looked like a big relief fell over her. Thats the way a child will think. We forget sometimes they lack certain info...Her teacher had such a spirit of witchcraft it was hard for my dayghter to stay awake...had a prayer team bind it though and she was better. I was head of my childrens ministry but we lacked teachers

Edited by patricia1

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

[ I was head of my childrens ministry but we lacked teachers

Praise the Lord :( Your daugher's teacher was into witchcraft????

The bible says that the feilds are white already to harvest, but the laborers are few. It says we need to pray therefore to the Lord of harvest that he would send forth laborers. We were just helping out with a vacation Bible school in Nebraska, and it's sad because they now finaly have some children (small church that is just starting off again.. new building), but they only have one woman helping out with all the children, and it's a big problem because she can't physically or mentally handle all those kids.. she needs someone to stand up and say that they'll help! Children seem to be a greatly forgotten part of a church.

[ I was head of my childrens ministry but we lacked teachers

Praise the Lord :emot-hug: Your daugher's teacher was into witchcraft????

The bible says that the feilds are white already to harvest, but the laborers are few. It says we need to pray therefore to the Lord of harvest that he would send forth laborers. We were just helping out with a vacation Bible school in Nebraska, and it's sad because they now finaly have some children (small church that is just starting off again.. new building), but they only have one woman helping out with all the children, and it's a big problem because she can't physically or mentally handle all those kids.. she needs someone to stand up and say that they'll help! Children seem to be a greatly forgotten part of a church.

:emot-highfive: look at where I am from... There is voodoo here, witchcraft of all sorts, santaria, people with well I will not say more. I went to their halloween celebration. This is first grade mind you. I instucted my daughter not to say anything with the rest of the group of kids and teachers. She can Move her mouth though if she felt wierd. The teacher alreadydy knew I was a b.a.christian and minister and Emily would burst out in christian song. The light of the Lor within me made her nervous. There tiny rituals... a CAULDRON. I had already soaked my hands in oil and as each child left touch them on there heads.

Do not be naive. I worked in a hospital. A supervisor declaring herself as a witch was after me all the tim. She was overseer of the newbornsand the nurses who took care of them. A nurse told me she would come a pray witchcraft over them and put curses on some. I would go down there and break the curses off of them and so on. God ha s His servants positioned where He is needed. Amen and Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

They are the most virtuos of our Fathers creatures. Precious Gifts given to Each one. Whether you have a child or know a child or remain wanting a chil I believe they are often forgotten.

They see things in sich a different way both refreshing as well as revealing. One may forget that they are also privy to the attacks of the enemy. As my daughter has known for a couple of years, she is now seven, to tell me when her heart hurts..her soul is sick just as normal as if she has a headache. She gives testimony in school to her classmates and even her busdriver. Even one day as we were in a taxi she was sitting in the back seat with a hasidic woman and another chil. I was in the front. After playing a bit with she was silent and comes out with MISS>>>JESUS LOVES YOU VERY VERY MUCH>>>HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU. I thought our hispanic driver was going to hit a car. The woman smiled back at her and touch her hand.

I am talking about under the age of 12... :thumbsup:

patricia

This is wonderful,

children these days are left behind in many things including sunday school classes. Oh, how wonderful to know that there are mother and father who will not give in to this deception.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I am talking about under the age of 12... :noidea:

patricia

Children are indeed a wonderful gift, but I won't cop to them being the most "virtuous of God's creation".

I am talking about under the age of 12... :24:

patricia

Children are indeed a wonderful gift, but I won't cop to them being the most "virtuous of God's creation".

My seven year old ask now asking me why I am laughin...Well they have little guile when they are born....... :24::24::whistling: