• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Hi,

I have heard many people characterize the Antichrist in many ways, but I believe many people are confusing the The Beast and The False Prophet both spoken of in Daniel and Rev. as the same person. if you read in the Book of Daniel the Beast and The False Prophet in the last days are two different people. The Beast is a world leader that persecutes the church and boldly blasphemes God and persecutes the nation of Israel even other religions. The False Prophet, on the other-hand is a religious leader that misleads many Christians away from God in the last days with his false teaching and doing things that wows people in to following him into deserting the true teachings of God. There are also distinctions in Revelation of the two. Most people like to combine them as one but they are different people but with the same evil purpose both with different plans of achieving it. One is out to persecute and one is out to misled. One is doing it from the outside and one is doing it from the inside.

Read this scripture to see what I am talking about:

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who did the signs before him, by which they were turned from the true way who had the mark of the beast, and who gave worship to his image: these two were put living into the sea of ever-burning fire.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

No, I was aware they are 2 different persons, where have you seen people saying they are only one?

No, I was aware they are 2 different persons, where have you seen people saying they are only one?

I was just recently reading a post that said that the Anti-Christ would be perceived as this friendly Christ like figure that leds people away from God but that is not how the bible describes the Beast. That is more in line with what the False Prophet will be doing. Daniel describes the Beast as the viscous world leader that boldly persecutes and blasphemes God and his people. He boldly declares himself as the God above all other Gods. The False Prophet will be the head of the false bride that trys to misled people away by deceptive and false teachings from the true path.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I was just recently reading a post that said that the Anti-Christ would be perceived as this friendly Christ like figure that leds people away from God but that is not how the bible describes the Beast. That is more in line with what the False Prophet will be doing. Daniel describes the Beast as the viscous world leader that boldly persecutes and blasphemes God and his people. He boldly declares himself as the God above all other Gods. The False Prophet will be the head of the false bride that trys to misled people away by deceptive and false teachings from the true path.

John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist. 1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard is coming, and now it is already in the world.. You know I have been studying prophecy for years. I can not understand how someone can possibly see them as one person. They are distinctly two but with one purpose. They are confused. even when they talk about the mark of the beast. I do not even want to go into the chip threads. The word there actually means on top of and not inside of. unless John uses that word because in was right under the skin but i don't think so. After cain killed abel God put a Mark on him that he will be safe. I do not believe it was a opened red scarlet letter. It may be a spiritual mark as well. like to hear if others have studied exclusively as well and what they may have gotten from the Holy Spirit...and evry thing needs to be tested. thanks

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The only 'beast' you ought to be worrying about, is the beast of your own old nature, which the Bible declares to be DEAD!

Likewise, the only 'false prophet' you need to worry about, is the false prophet who speaks out of your own mouth, declaring the old nature to still be alive and harming you! THIS is the false prophet 'who gives life to the image of the beast.'

Do not many "wonder" that the 'beast' who the Bible clearly declares has 'received a deadly wound', "yet lives"? Yet it is they themselves who speak life to this beast........

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Guest Robert R
Hi,

I have heard many people characterize the Antichrist in many ways, but I believe many people are confusing the The Beast and The False Prophet both spoken of in Daniel and Rev. as the same person. if you read in the Book of Daniel the Beast and The False Prophet in the last days are two different people. The Beast is a world leader that persecutes the church and boldly blasphemes God and persecutes the nation of Israel even other religions. The False Prophet, on the other-hand is a religious leader that misleads many Christians away from God in the last days with his false teaching and doing things that wows people in to following him into deserting the true teachings of God. There are also distinctions in Revelation of the two. Most people like to combine them as one but they are different people but with the same evil purpose both with different plans of achieving it. One is out to persecute and one is out to misled. One is doing it from the outside and one is doing it from the inside.

Read this scripture to see what I am talking about:

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who did the signs before him, by which they were turned from the true way who had the mark of the beast, and who gave worship to his image: these two were put living into the sea of ever-burning fire.

Most people have completely forgotten there will be a false prophet.

The only 'beast' you ought to be worrying about, is the beast of your own old nature, which the Bible declares to be DEAD!

Likewise, the only 'false prophet' you need to worry about, is the false prophet who speaks out of your own mouth, declaring the old nature to still be alive and harming you! THIS is the false prophet 'who gives life to the image of the beast.'

Do not many "wonder" that the 'beast' who the Bible clearly declares has 'received a deadly wound', "yet lives"? Yet it is they themselves who speak life to this beast........

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Does anybody have a clue what this guy is talking about?

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Read Romans 5, and I think it will become clearer for you. I'd be glad to give you more details if you like, but en breve': The 'beast' is your lower, unregenerate nature, which lived, and controlled you before you came to Christ. Now you are a NEW CREATURE, and Romans 5 tells us that the 'old man' of sin is TRULY DEAD. Yet often we hear many Christians talk about how the 'old man' is "trying to come up out of the grave and lead them into temptation. To me this sounds like the passage in Revelation where everyone is 'wondering' at the beast who received the deadly wound, but is still living (chapter 12 of Revelation, I think....).

And I say to you the 'false prophet' (The Greek words mean "Forth-teller of lies") of Revelation (the one the Bible says 'gives power to the image of the beast'), is US, when we begin confessing--contrary to the Word of God--that the old man is alive and fighting us. WE OURSELVES empower him, we bring him to life by our own 'forth-telling of lies'!

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Read Romans 5, and I think it will become clearer for you. I'd be glad to give you more details if you like, but en breve': The 'beast' is your lower, unregenerate nature, which lived, and controlled you before you came to Christ. Now you are a NEW CREATURE, and Romans 5 tells us that the 'old man' of sin is TRULY DEAD. Yet often we hear many Christians talk about how the 'old man' is "trying to come up out of the grave and lead them into temptation. To me this sounds like the passage in Revelation where everyone is 'wondering' at the beast who received the deadly wound, but is still living (chapter 12 of Revelation, I think....).

And I say to you the 'false prophet' (The Greek words mean "Forth-teller of lies") of Revelation (the one the Bible says 'gives power to the image of the beast'), is US, when we begin confessing--contrary to the Word of God--that the old man is alive and fighting us. WE OURSELVES empower him, we bring him to life by our own 'forth-telling of lies'!

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion. I dont think Danial or Revelation was speaking about our flesh as being the Beast. Even thought it is kind of beastly. I believe he was speaking about an evil and wicked individual in the last days. This is pretty clear in scripture.

I dont see how you come up with America as the False Prophet.

This is way out there in lala land for me...bro.

WELL, STOP IT!!!

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion. I dont think Danial or Revelation was speaking about our flesh as being the Beast. Even thought it is kind of beastly. I believe he was speaking about an evil and wicked individual in the last days. This is pretty clear in scripture.

I dont see how you come up with America as the False Prophet.

This is way out there in lala land for me...bro.

And for the life of me, I cannot see where you got the idea that I said America is the False Prophet?????? I never said anything of the sort.