• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

The only 'beast' you ought to be worrying about, is the beast of your own old nature, which the Bible declares to be DEAD!

Likewise, the only 'false prophet' you need to worry about, is the false prophet who speaks out of your own mouth, declaring the old nature to still be alive and harming you! THIS is the false prophet 'who gives life to the image of the beast.'

Do not many "wonder" that the 'beast' who the Bible clearly declares has 'received a deadly wound', "yet lives"? Yet it is they themselves who speak life to this beast........

WELL, STOP IT!!!

who are you talking to...someone hit a nerve, the beast is every where thruout revelations as well as antichrist.working together declareing war. :emot-handshake:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

The only 'beast' you ought to be worrying about, is the beast of your own old nature, which the Bible declares to be DEAD!

Likewise, the only 'false prophet' you need to worry about, is the false prophet who speaks out of your own mouth, declaring the old nature to still be alive and harming you! THIS is the false prophet 'who gives life to the image of the beast.'

Do not many "wonder" that the 'beast' who the Bible clearly declares has 'received a deadly wound', "yet lives"? Yet it is they themselves who speak life to this beast........

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Does anybody have a clue what this guy is talking about?

Read Romans 5, and I think it will become clearer for you. I'd be glad to give you more details if you like, but en breve': The 'beast' is your lower, unregenerate nature, which lived, and controlled you before you came to Christ. Now you are a NEW CREATURE, and Romans 5 tells us that the 'old man' of sin is TRULY DEAD. Yet often we hear many Christians talk about how the 'old man' is "trying to come up out of the grave and lead them into temptation. To me this sounds like the passage in Revelation where everyone is 'wondering' at the beast who received the deadly wound, but is still living (chapter 12 of Revelation, I think....).

And I say to you the 'false prophet' (The Greek words mean "Forth-teller of lies") of Revelation (the one the Bible says 'gives power to the image of the beast'), is US, when we begin confessing--contrary to the Word of God--that the old man is alive and fighting us. WE OURSELVES empower him, we bring him to life by our own 'forth-telling of lies'!

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion. I dont think Danial or Revelation was speaking about our flesh as being the Beast. Even thought it is kind of beastly. I believe he was speaking about an evil and wicked individual in the last days. This is pretty clear in scripture.

I dont see how you come up with America as the False Prophet.

This is way out there in lala land for me...bro.

And for the life of me, I cannot see where you got the idea that I said America is the False Prophet?????? I never said anything of the sort.

Oh when you said "US" I thought you meant United States. Still I dont see how you came to the conclusion...it still seems kind of out there.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Read Romans 5, and I think it will become clearer for you. I'd be glad to give you more details if you like, but en breve': The 'beast' is your lower, unregenerate nature, which lived, and controlled you before you came to Christ. Now you are a NEW CREATURE, and Romans 5 tells us that the 'old man' of sin is TRULY DEAD. Yet often we hear many Christians talk about how the 'old man' is "trying to come up out of the grave and lead them into temptation. To me this sounds like the passage in Revelation where everyone is 'wondering' at the beast who received the deadly wound, but is still living (chapter 12 of Revelation, I think....).

And I say to you the 'false prophet' (The Greek words mean "Forth-teller of lies") of Revelation (the one the Bible says 'gives power to the image of the beast'), is US, when we begin confessing--contrary to the Word of God--that the old man is alive and fighting us. WE OURSELVES empower him, we bring him to life by our own 'forth-telling of lies'!

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion. I dont think Danial or Revelation was speaking about our flesh as being the Beast. Even thought it is kind of beastly. I believe he was speaking about an evil and wicked individual in the last days. This is pretty clear in scripture.

And for the life of me, I cannot see where you got the idea that I said America is the False Prophet?????? I never said anything of the sort.

Oh when you said "US" I thought you meant United States. Still I dont see how you came to the conclusion...it still seems kind of out there.

Oh for goodness sakes...Leonard I am laughing because you have totally misunderstood by me and I AM SORRY. Sometimes we do articulate better verbally then when typing I thought you were yelling at Me out of your frustration....

I see how you are thinking, I had thoughts on 666 being man,( body soul and spirit)God , Jesus The Holy Spirit, the beast satan anti christ but I look at a number of things more objectively. We all are capable of being a beast, we are all capable being taking over by the spirit of a false prophet if we are not stcking to Jesus like white on rice. But we can agree to disagree either way it will happen. :wub::emot-hug:

Edited by patricia1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

WELL, STOP IT!!!

who are you talking to...someone hit a nerve, the beast is every where thruout revelations as well as antichrist.working together declareing war. :24:

Sorry to inform you, but the word 'antichrist' NEVER OCCURS IN THE BOOK OF THE REVELATION............

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

WELL, STOP IT!!!

Oh for goodness sakes...Leonard I am laughing because you have totally misunderstood by me and I AM SORRY. Sometimes we do articulate better verbally then when typing I thought you were yelling at Me out of your frustration....

I see how you are thinking, I had thoughts on 666 being man,( body soul and spirit)God , Jesus The Holy Spirit, the beast satan anti christ but I look at a number of things more objectively. We all are capable of being a beast, we are all capable being taking over by the spirit of a false prophet if we are not stcking to Jesus like white on rice. But we can agree to disagree either way it will happen. :21::24:

You got it exactly, Patricia1: It is the old 'beast nature' we ourselves empower.....