• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

CELESTIAL SIGNS: SEPTEMBER 11, 2007

On September 11, 2007, the sky will witness the following events: a solar eclipse followed by the appearance of the seventh new moon (on the Hebrew calendar).

What is the potential significance of this celestial display on this calendar date?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

On September 11, 2007, the sky will witness the following events: a solar eclipse followed by the appearance of the seventh new moon (on the Hebrew calendar).

It will be a partial solar eclipse (the entire sun is not blocked out), visible only to Central and South America. See map here I would think the celestial signs at the End of Days would be seen from Israel. :thumbsup:

See here for all astronomical events of 2007.

There will be a full lunar eclipse Aug. 28. :blink: Need to mark that on my calandar.

What about the blood-red moon?

Paul revealed that it will not be any moon, but that it will be the seventh new moon on the Hebrew calendar.

:noidea: The Moon turns blood red during lunar eclipse. During a New Moon, the Moon is not visible to us.

What is our third celestial sign?

[A]nd the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. (Rev. 6:13)

Well, there aren't any meteor showers scheduled for this time frame. So I don't know what the stars falling from the sky might be. :whistling:

Edited by nebula

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hello Nebula,

Thanks for your post.

I'm glad you are engaging in the thought process...

Christ's return is about divine intervention .... The celestial signs may also include divine intervention....

Yes, there are no meteor showers scheduled for September 11, but that doesn't mean there can't be any...

The new moon cresent is visible to us... but that doesn't rule out the moon turning blood red...

An eclipse turns the sun black... partially or totally...

What matters is the irrefutable appearance of the seventh new moon.

God bless,

revel

Well, I appreciate your understanding of the 7th New Moon, but for prophecy to be fulfilled, all signs need to work together and be fulfilled. You may have something with the Lord placing His testimony in the heavens. I just don't think the signs are lining up to this particular date, that's all.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Is there significance in the New Moon and a partial solar eclipse occuring on the same day? :thumbsup:

From The Big Book Of Signs And Wonders

Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
Luke 7:22

Rock'm Sock'm Celestial Signs

One

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Revelation 14:6-7

Two

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Revelation 14:8

Three

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:,

Revelation 14:9-10

The LORD Cometh

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:11-16

See Jesus And Rejoice At His Coming

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Be Blessed Beloved Of The LORD

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Is there significance in the New Moon and a partial solar eclipse occuring on the same day? :whistling:

No - because solar eclipses and new moons always coincide.

A New Moon is when the illuminated side of the Moon completely faces away from the Earth. That is, the Moon is relatively between the Earth and the Sun, but because of it's angle of orbit, it only passes directly in front of the Sun twice a year (to a parts of the Earth), which is then a Solar Eclipse.

This site explains eclipses with diagrams.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Thanks nebula. I saved in into my favorites. Very interesting info.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well, call me what you like, but to me it's not what happens in the celestial sphere that's going to cause the coming of our Lord, it's the coming of the Lord that's going to shake up things in the galaxies., or the heavenlies if you prefer, After all God created the whole universe not just the earth. I believe what God said, not a bunch of astrnomers. Neb, you are not included, because you are a true believer in GOD'S word, primarily.

Well, call me what you like,

:24: Don't let Ted hear you say that! <<--LINK

eb, you are not included, because you are a true believer in GOD'S word, primarily.

Thanks! :P