• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You have set a good case for the celestial signs marking Christ's birth.

However, I still disagree with the interpretations for the signs of Sept. 11 of this year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

God bless your heart, nebula.

I appreciate your comments.

Please know that I am not making a prediction.

My interest is this: To give heed to prophetic Scriptures (that speak of the first and second arrivals of Christ), and, in addition, look at the heavens... our current reality... and history.

In the previous post, I was looking at the parallel between the birth and future descent of our Lord... as found on the Hebrew calendar: the seventh new moon and the holy day of Trumpets.

Talk to you again.

revel

"But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish."

Jeremiah 10:10-15

Why wouldn

Hello FresnoJoe,

With regard to the central theme of this thread

THE HOLY DAYS: THE HEBREW CALENDAR: HISTORY AND OUR FUTURE

Understanding our spiritual future is rooted in understanding our spiritual history.

Hundreds of years prior to the first coming of Christ, God

The wise men studied the heavens.
:whistling:

THE HEAVENS

"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory"

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Look Up!

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:22-28

Abide In Jesus And Please God

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

John 15:1-4

Study The Bible Not The Stars

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:15-17

No Matter Where You Look No One In The Universe Will Miss Return The Return Of The LORD.

The Earth Will Shake And Ring Like A Bell, The Stars And The Sun And The Moon Will Darken.

All Will See The KING OF KINGS And His Armies Descending From The Heavens To God's Beloved City Of David.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:27-32

Read The Word Not The Stars - See Jesus And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

God bless your heart, nebula.

I appreciate your comments.

Please know that I am not making a prediction.

My interest is this: To give heed to prophetic Scriptures (that speak of the first and second arrivals of Christ), and, in addition, look at the heavens... our current reality... and history.

In the previous post, I was looking at the parallel between the birth and future descent of our Lord... as found on the Hebrew calendar: the seventh new moon and the holy day of Trumpets.

Talk to you again.

revel

I saw the moon turn blood red this summer and I had always believed the Like star thing washaving to do with starwars and war from the sattelite edge. What you got for 666 :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

The wise men studied the heavens.
:blink:

THE HEAVENS

"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory"

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Look Up!

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:22-28

Abide In Jesus And Please God

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

John 15:1-4

Study The Bible Not The Stars

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:15-17

No Matter Where You Look No One In The Universe Will Miss Return The Return Of The LORD.

The Earth Will Shake And Ring Like A Bell, The Stars And The Sun And The Moon Will Darken.

All Will See The KING OF KINGS And His Armies Descending From The Heavens To God's Beloved City Of David.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:27-32

Read The Word Not The Stars - See Jesus And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Joe I just love you!!! :whistling:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars.

let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars,

In other words take my hand........... AH for the romantic old days. :th_praying::24:

Poor old "blue eyes"

What a schmuck he turned out to be......a bit off topic? Spring is in the air in my part of the world..... and Hey I still got an eye for beauty.............Wooohoooo.

Edited by eric

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Spring is in the air in my part of the world.....

I got to visit the Outback of Australia about 8 years go. I'll never forget the night sky. It was one of the most incredible things I'd ever seen!