• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Your fear is God telling you that something isn't right. Have you thought of asking the owners if they would mind someone with you near closing time? I know that if you ask most police ore even a volunteer fireman would be glad to just happen by to keep an eye out for you. Meanwhile if your store has a camera let the local sherrif look at a pic of those men. It sounds like they have done this thing before and may have a record. Who knows maybe the sherrif is looking for them. And yes please consider a career change or at least a change in hours. You don't want to be looking into a gun barrell or worse. believe me been there done that as an assistant manager of a KFC a few years ago. Meanwhile May God place a protective shield around you to keep evil out. Blessings sis.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

First of all thank you all for the helpful advice....prayers too!! I am home now...and safe... I said the prayer that Dr. Luke gave me about 4 times at work today....thats not including the one before I walked out of the house and the one in the car on the way there....

Now for a testimony of Gods grace....we don't have a police post in our town but at around 5:45 a state police officer parked across the street of the store...he was talking to someone in a truck...He sat there a good hour :t2: and then as he was leaving I had this huge group of people come in from the school looking for certian movies pertaining to what they were teaching their paticular class this week...a group of about 8 people and they stayed there until after my dad got there to stay with me. What a blessing all of this was because I know if these men seen all the cars and the police officer across the street they would not stop.

Its like God made sure that at these times there was something or I should say someone present to deter anything that may have been planned. I also prayed together with Dr. Lukes prayer an extra plea,,,,and that was to just make it so they would not be able to stop in today...and they didn't...they even had movies due in today that they didn't return...PRAISE GOD....

My hubby and I have decided that I will stay...for now...because the owners are selling to a younger couple...and the store will be turned over in about 4 weeks...until then my dad or hubby will be down there with me...and the soon to be owner wants me to stay on....but I will make it a condition that if I do...I WILL NOT...work alone...and if he doesn't agree with me then I have to quit. I don't like to do that but it is my only choice as far as I am concerned.

Thanks again all of you...

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/13/1972

im so glad refuge..... :noidea: God is so good :il:

I was praying for you the other nite too.....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Seekandyouwillfind.....thank you so much...it really helped...all the prayer really helped...I just had this calmness come over me every time I prayed....and that officer being across the street..well I have to tell it was proof to me...I have worked there almost two years and NEVER had an officer park near this store!! Just proof that I was being protected :noidea:

Yod....yes I think its wise too :noidea: Bottom line that is what I feel God is telling me to do..to not be alone there anymore in the evening...and I will not ignore that voice...anyway that voice has been really loud the last few days....I guess He really wanted me to hear him clearly!!!

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

They must know the names of these guys, or at least one if they're renting movies. It doesn't make sense that they'd want to rob the place, because you'd have a name on file. ???? Weird.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/08/1954

Having worked as a security officer and as a cashier for a well known restaraunt, one thing you could do whether you decide to stay with this position or not, is try to make a list of any and all information you can come up with in regards to these guys. Height, weight, hair color, eyes, do they have any tattoos or distinguishing marks or scars, do they drive to your store, what kind of vehicle, make model, license plate number, etc. I would then present this info to the present owners, and to the new owners when they take over the operation of the store to keep on file. Even if you do not remain with the business, whoever takes over these hours, this information would help if these guys are possibly planning to rob the store, or whatever their intentions are. Being a small community, doesnt exempt a business from crime. Also, suggest that surveilance camera(s) be set up, in the event the store is ever robbed. The owners may even wish to pass this information of these guys onto the law enforcement.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/23/1967

They must know the names of these guys, or at least one if they're renting movies. It doesn't make sense that they'd want to rob the place, because you'd have a name on file. ???? Weird.

My pastor had a sermon on this very thing last Sunday. He said: sin makes you stupid, the farther away you get from God the more clouded your thinking. When you are sinning your mind is clouded and you do really stupid things. How many times have you done something really stupid and then realized later and said to yourself....why did I do that? Have you heard on the news or even some tv programs on crimes, how stupid these people are. These two guys decided they were going to break in a rob some store and one of the theives decided he was going to climb down the chimney to get in. Well the fool got stuck, and his partner couldn't get him out so he through a brick through the window to set off the alarm so the police & rescue would come. As they were pulling him out of the chimney they started to sing that go old Mary Poppins song...Chim Chimney, chim chimney chim chim charoo. The owner of the store showed up and after pulling him out covered in soot said, "I didn't realize how dirty the chimney was, at least I don't have to have it cleaned now." Then when in front of the Judge the judge couldn't help himself and made the comment...."If you can't take the grime then don't do the crime." There was another story I saw on the news wher a man was able to get into the establishment but found that he couldn't get out so he was forced to call for help, so he called the police to get him out. So, Yes, I can see how these guys would rob the place even if their name was on file...or maybe they gave a false name and address on the application. Either way, criminals eventually get caught because they will do something stupid eventually.

JM2cents

Blessings~Rose

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/23/1991

you know refuge I have a really weird feeling about this too. Ya know I'm used to gohst stories and the scariest of things but when I read what was happening the weirdest feeling came over me and it can only be described as sheer terror, there is something going on that your either missing or it hasn't happened yet but be on gaurd and pray.

you have my prayers,

Blaze