• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

thank-you for posting this

Sis, when I got sick and I had known the power of God in my life and as I went through the prayer lines and went back sick I found myself at a cross roads.

I had to find out WHY I wasn't gettin healed... lot of prayer fasting and being mad at the Lord before He finally answered me. Believe me it was not what I wanted to hear.. He told me I had some stuff (issues, offences, unforgivness) in the way. WHO ME??? Missionary to the women in prisons???

YEP.. showed me where it was too... Now I have been healed and I know when I start buying into old negative habits and behaviors I open the door for the yuckie puckies to lay it on me..

It is a choice..

God is good... He is the same...

Blessings, Karen

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Do you have the book, Karen?

If so, can you tell me what it specifically says about rheumatoid arthritis?

If you want me to send it to you I will , for now I deleted the post..

:huh: OK . . . I was still planning on ordering the book because I have several more illnesses.

But if that is what you would prefer, should I PM you my home address?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I listened to the program. Then I went to the site and ordered three books. Praise God for your sharing.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Do you have the book, Karen?

If so, can you tell me what it specifically says about rheumatoid arthritis?

If you want me to send it to you I will , for now I deleted the post..

:emot-questioned: OK . . . I was still planning on ordering the book because I have several more illnesses.

But if that is what you would prefer, should I PM you my home address?

Hey Nebula,

I have ordered the book because I have two friends and a brother struggling with RA and other auto immune diseases. If you do read and receive help from what you read I would really appreciate you letting me know so I can share with my loved ones.

Thanks

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

thank-you for posting this

Hello there Karen... wonderful tape..I love sid roth..use to go down to minister in brooklyn......that was a looooooooooong time ago and He is exactly as you see him. Boy he has not aged much. Most of us who uderstand deliverance know about rejection and forgiveness and I will not tell anybody. Even today The Lord Jesus will pop something from my past or from this day so I will not get backed up...I am to pray for someone within 48 hours who have 6 fibroids in her uterous and she believes in Jesus and had previous miscarriages, and no children. Please say a shot prayer. you all know my name and her name is Mary. Her fear is so huge

Thanks again patricia :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

...I am to pray for someone within 48 hours who have 6 fibroids in her uterous and she believes in Jesus and had previous miscarriages, and no children.

Patricia,

Supernatural Childbirth would be a good book for your friend. I will send you some scriptures that might help you assist, in the enemy attacking her womb.

I am to pray for someone within 48 hours who have 6 fibroids in her uterous and she believes in Jesus and had previous miscarriages, and no children. Please say a shot prayer. you all know my name and her name is Mary. Her fear is so huge

Thanks again patricia :emot-hug:

I would first have her break generational curses. You can IM me for more specific info.

Blessings, Karen

I am to pray for someone within 48 hours who have 6 fibroids in her uterous and she believes in Jesus and had previous miscarriages, and no children. Please say a shot prayer. you all know my name and her name is Mary. Her fear is so huge

Thanks again patricia :b:

I would first have her break generational curses. You can IM me for more specific info.

Blessings, Karen

thanks guys I know there is a curse there, she also had been molest many times by her dad.. I am just waisting on the lord for perfect timing , I will wait for scriptures. Normally I use a team You guys are by team... thanks :)

Blessings, Karen

thanks guys I know there is a curse there, she also had been molest many times by her dad.. I am just waisting on the lord for perfect timing , I will wait for scriptures. Normally I use a team You guys are by team... thanks :)

Break the curse of incest, illegitimacy, and teach her how to take her dad to the cross and forgive him..

That would be the area I would suggest.

Blessings, Karen :D

Blessings, Karen

Break the curse of incest, illegitimacy, and teach her how to take her dad to the cross and forgive him..

That would be the area I would suggest.

Blessings, Karen :D

she is living with me and also going to rehab so there is alot going on...I rather have her close as well and we have mini counseling sessions...Can only go so far. She's afraid of being triggered...so thats another couple of things there as well. thank-you patricia