• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

On my local Christian radio, they were discussing what the life of a human being is worth.. or can you give it a value...Apparently it has been assessed by some folks and they have determined that a human beings life is worth around $3.60.....

Some person has put a "LIFE" on eBay and so far there has been around 8 bids for it...........

Cajunboy::: I doubt that seriously, but I CAN tell you that back in the late 1970's a Enlisted man/woman who was trained in the Air Force was valued to the Government at $60,000 and that's with just minimal basic training. Also, a Pilot's training was about $3,000,000 at that time. I'm thinking he would be at least twice a valuable now. So with that in mind, and that's only one aspect of the a person's life and we know there are tens of hundreds now, one can only imagine. I will tell you though, that in God's eyes.......WE ARE EACH WORTH HIS SON'S LIFE!

Blessings

cajunboy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On my local Christian radio, they were discussing what the life of a human being is worth.. or can you give it a value...Apparently it has been assessed by some folks and they have determined that a human beings life is worth around $3.60.....

Some person has put a "LIFE" on eBay and so far there has been around 8 bids for it...........

Cajunboy::: I doubt that seriously, but I CAN tell you that back in the late 1970's a Enlisted man/woman who was trained in the Air Force was valued to the Government at $60,000 and that's with just minimal basic training. Also, a Pilot's training was about $3,000,000 at that time. I'm thinking he would be at least twice a valuable now. So with that in mind, and that's only one aspect of the a person's life and we know there are tens of hundreds now, one can only imagine. I will tell you though, that in God's eyes.......WE ARE EACH WORTH HIS SON'S LIFE!

Blessings

cajunboy

Yes....but also remember that we are worth that much BECAUSE OF His Son.

In and of ourselves, we are worth nothing!!!!

Also, that would be the worth of our soul. I doubt our bodies are worth that much to God.

"From dust you came, to dust ye shall return"

So, then, how much is 120 lbs. of dust worth?!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

According to my health insurance policy, 2,000,000 dollars in a lifetime.

According to my life insurance policy, 100,000 dollars

your only worth what someone is willing to pay for you.

Guest lovinghim4ever
your only worth what someone is willing to pay for you.

Then, I would say that each of us is worth more than we can ever imagine,

because God was willing to pay His only begotten Son for us.

I'd say that's quite an investment.

Thank You God!

:):P:24:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Blessings

cajunboy

Yes....but also remember that we are worth that much BECAUSE OF His Son.

In and of ourselves, we are worth nothing!!!!

Also, that would be the worth of our soul. I doubt our bodies are worth that much to God.

"From dust you came, to dust ye shall return"

So, then, how much is 120 lbs. of dust worth?!

Cajunboy:::: I don't think God would take lightly to calling HIS creations "Nothing?" While I understand where you're coming from in that interpreting the Word of God remember, there are just as many excerpts in the scriptures that say otherwise about God's people. Normally, you will find the "we are nothing" phrases in the same scripts where sin is mentioned!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Cajunboy:::: I don't think God would take lightly to calling HIS creations "Nothing?" While I understand where you're coming from in that interpreting the Word of God remember, there are just as many excerpts in the scriptures that say otherwise about God's people. Normally, you will find the "we are nothing" phrases in the same scripts where sin is mentioned!

Cajunboy....You're right!!! That is why I get irritated when I hear ministers say that we are basically worthless pieces of trash. I disagree with that....if God thought of us as worthless, He never would have died for us.

I mean, I know where they are coming from....that without Christ, we are worthless, but Christ also died for us while we were in this supposed state of "nothingness."

Obviously, God does not feel that humanity is worthless.

I guess that the point I am trying to get across is that, in our sinful state, we are worthless......we contribute nothing to eternity, and our lives have no real significance.

We are worthless.....compared to what we are worth in Christ.

I mean, to some people, $100 is a lot....but compared to $1,000,000,000,000, it is nothing!!!!

In Christ, we are joint heirs of the eternal kingdom, recipients of the Father's blessings, and awardees of the Crown of Righteousness.

We are joint heirs WITH JESUS, and that is priceless!!!

Without Christ, we are worth nothing. In this present life, we are destructive, and in the scope of eternity, we are worthless.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/05/1971

life is worth far more thany rubys or percisus dimonds