ray

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

i am not an artist and have a hard time appreciating art even. but out of curiousity, is it possible for you to share some of her work?

i am not an artist and have a hard time appreciating art even. but out of curiousity, is it possible for you to share some of her work?

i have some of her art on my walls, and you can see it in the "interiors by ash and me" album on my picasaweb... and just for you, i found some more of her work, including some done before going to LVA, and uploaded them into another album called "ashlea's art". be sure to check out both albums! in the interiors album, she painted the walls in the harley themed bedroom, and the olive jar painting in my dining room, and a couple of other pieces of her artwork are seen elsewhere. like the art over my stove... it's not a painting though. and the jack vettriani reproduction in my bedroom, which i included in the "ashlea's art" album as well.

i just wish my digital camera hadn't broke so i could take a snapshot of the dolphin painting hanging in my bathroom. (my whole guest bath is done in an oceanic theme.) it's a watercolour painting framed in a shadowbox. it's beautiful.

to view it all, go to http://www.picasaweb.google.com/extxhicks and click on the two albums i mentioned.

Guest CT (1:16)

A short worst/funny moment:

Back in my 8th grade year a good friend of mine told me that she was having a horrible day, and so I offered to help cheer her up. We were sitting in Pre-Algebra (or Algebra I don't remember lol) and I told her that when I left early for my Dr. appointment that I would trip walking out of class to give everyone a good laugh. So the time comes and I'm walking out the door and just kinda trip over my back foot a little bit, planning on just stumbling for a second and catching myself. WELL...about that time my backpack fell over my shoulder with all of my books in it and COMPLETELY through off my balance.

I landed right on my face right outside the door, right in the middle of the hall. And here comes the best part...in my small little town the Mid-Hi and High School halls are connected, so my little 8th grade body finally got off of the ground and look up to find 5-6 of the most popular Senior girls in the school standing in the hall just watching me with smiles on their faces. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

very nice LadyC!

CT, at least you were not wearing a skirt :huh: