question for you

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

My friends I have a question for you. I shall tell my thoughts after I come back from the party I must attend. Do you believe or think all the Saints of God are the church?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

My friends I have a question for you. I shall tell my thoughts after I come back from the party I must attend. Do you believe or think all the Saints of God are the church?

You mean the Body of Believers worldwide? Absolutely! Though I try to be careful about the use of the word "church." For the sake of avoiding confusion, I use an uppercase "C" to begin the word "Church" in order to identify the worldwide Body of Believers, and a lowercase "c" to start the word "church" to identify the church building or organization.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  125

yes and no those that are doing the work of the Lord are saints (note I said doing not those who have passed on for they are no longer doing the work of the Lord) those of the Church who sit on thier backside and do nothing are not saints . To my disabled brothers and sisters this is not a slam to thiose who cant get out etc. If you are a prayer warrior for missionaries and the sisck and the lost then you are doing the work of the Lord. But those who go to church becuase its expected of them and that is all they do including praying for themself only then no they are not saints!

Those prayer warriors , missionarys, wintenessing, shareing God's love to the lonely, sick, and dying, those that are feeding the hungry or clothing the naked, Preaching and or teaching the Word of God . Those who take care of the babies and small children so parents can hear the word preached

. Those who have died while refusing to deny Jesus or beat and inprisioned. Those who dare speak out about false teaching and preaching .

These Are The Saints of God''s Church

Thanks for your replys and also the correction,I guess I have a wierd way of thinking,these thoughts came as a result of reading some other posts from another Christian site. I guess you could say the mind running in high gear,these are only my thoughts and may be corrected if I am to far off base. I have been thinking about the end times,and I see three groups of people The Church, the Gentile sheep nations and The Jewish People I was thinking since The Church was formed at Pentecost and will be completed with The Return of Lord,do think The Old Testament Saints or The New Testament Saints who come out of The Tribulation period are The Church ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

The Church (note uppercase "C) is the Body of Christ...we don't need to wait for the End Times for the Church to exist, if that's what you mean. And yes, I believe all those who Believe, both past and present (and future), are a part of it. As to whether God's faithful from the OT are technically part of it...that's a pretty fine point to be concerned about...in a way, I suppose they are...but I dunno.

Guest lovinghim4ever

You mean the Body of Believers worldwide? Absolutely! Though I try to be careful about the use of the word "church." For the sake of avoiding confusion, I use an uppercase "C" to begin the word "Church" in order to identify the worldwide Body of Believers, and a lowercase "c" to start the word "church" to identify the church building or organization.

:taped::)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  124

yes and no those that are doing the work of the Lord are saints (note I said doing not those who have passed on for they are no longer doing the work of the Lord) those of the Church who sit on thier backside and do nothing are not saints . To my disabled brothers and sisters this is not a slam to thiose who cant get out etc. If you are a prayer warrior for missionaries and the sisck and the lost then you are doing the work of the Lord. But those who go to church becuase its expected of them and that is all they do including praying for themself only then no they are not saints!

Those prayer warriors , missionarys, wintenessing, shareing God's love to the lonely, sick, and dying, those that are feeding the hungry or clothing the naked, Preaching and or teaching the Word of God . Those who take care of the babies and small children so parents can hear the word preached

. Those who have died while refusing to deny Jesus or beat and inprisioned. Those who dare speak out about false teaching and preaching .

These Are The Saints of God''s Church

I agree. :thumbsup: