• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Unthaw the Chicken

Huh?

U do realize that to unthaw something means to freeze it...and that's a roundabout way to say "freeze".

Were you agreeing with me, or....??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

No one needs religion to get into heaven,because religion can't get a person into heaven. I've witnessed to many people,and some have said, "I'm not into religion", or "Religion is not my thing", and I'll say to them, "I'm not into religion either, I'm into Jesus,there is a difference" I witnessed to a women once,and she said, "I've never done anything deserving of hell,I'm a good decent person", and I asked her if she ever told a lie,and she said she had,and I asked her if she ever said a dirty word,and she said "sure,once in awhile when I get mad" . I said that she deserves hell then,because if a good person commits just one sin in his or her whole life,they are deserving of hell fire. I went on to tell her that she would have to be 100% sinless,and it is very impossible,and that Jesus Christ was the only one that was ever sinless,and that He is the only one qualified to get her into heaven. I quoted Romans 3:10,12,and Romans 3:23. I tell people that Jesus can do something that religion cannot do,and that is to keep a soul out of hell. Christianity is not a religion,not really, it is a relationship,a relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I came across a gospel tract once that said, "Good People DO Go to Hell". If people would only read their bibles,they would know.

Guest glorytothelord

I couldn't agree more because WE don't believe in relion either. If the topic of

Christ is brought up, the person mentioned in my opening post is "a good person" and doesn't need religion.

Guest mcm42
Huh?

U do realize that to unthaw something means to freeze it...and that's a roundabout way to say "freeze".

Sorry I heard a joke on the radio about the same time I read your post, both were very funny, and that is why I wrote it, mainly to see what everyone would say. Anywho Yea I was agreeing with you...

the "mere mortals" part was funny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LivingSacrifice

dude, i totally agree!!! using the ten commandments as a witnessin tool is great and effective. im not into religion, but im into a relationship with Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior. the only way to heaven and to the Father is through Jesus His Son. i have seen the ten commanments work time and again by asking a "good" person a couple of questions from the ten commandments. like "Have you ever told a lie" they would reply yes. You then ask them, "What does that make you" and they should say a liar. u continue to ask them two more questions from the ten commandments, like the ones on adultery and stealing. "Have you ever looked at a person with lust in your eyes, then you have committed adultery with that person in your heart, or Have you stolen anything no matter how big or how small". Finally you sum up all that they said, like "so you admit that you are a lying, adulterying, theif, if God judges you on those 3 out of 10 commandments where there are 7 more, then where do u think u will be going; heaven or hell"

basically, people dont realize that even though u may act like a christian on the outside and might fool every one like ur pastor and friends, God always see's wut ur doin and knos the true you and where u will be goin afer judgement.

God bless always,

Sarah

***i dare you to use this effective tool on "good" ppl and others; it works***

Guest LivingSacrifice

dude, i totally agree!!! using the ten commandments as a witnessin tool is great and effective. im not into religion, but im into a relationship with Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior. the only way to heaven and to the Father is through Jesus His Son. i have seen the ten commanments work time and again by asking a "good" person a couple of questions from the ten commandments. like "Have you ever told a lie" they would reply yes. You then ask them, "What does that make you" and they should say a liar. u continue to ask them two more questions from the ten commandments, like the ones on adultery and stealing. "Have you ever looked at a person with lust in your eyes, then you have committed adultery with that person in your heart, or Have you stolen anything no matter how big or how small". Finally you sum up all that they said, like "so you admit that you are a lying, adulterying, theif, if God judges you on those 3 out of 10 commandments where there are 7 more, then where do u think u will be going; heaven or hell"

basically, people dont realize that even though u may act like a christian on the outside and might fool every one like ur pastor and friends, God always see's wut ur doin and knos the true you and where u will be goin afer judgement.

God bless always,

Sarah

***i dare you to use this effective tool on "good" ppl and others; it works***

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities,like the wind,have taken us away" {Isaiah 64:6}