• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I have a question concerning the Great White Throne Judgement

On the day when God will judge unbelievers, will those people have their eyes opened to their sin; that is, if a sinner is in denial about a particularly grievous sin, and feels he/she is in the right, with no guilt for a particular sin, will that person be made aware on Judgement Day of His error?

I know that there is a lot of denial in the world....people who commit grievous sins and refuse to take the blame.

It was always my belief that when every sin comes to light on Judgement Day, this would include the sinner being faced with the reality that what he did was WRONG, even if not fully justified; for instance, a person who kills another and rationalizes it.....OR a man who beats his wife and feels he was in the right.

What do you guys think? Do you think that there will be many blinders removed on Judgement Day, or do you think there will be some people who go to Hell not thinking that what they did was wrong?

On the day when God will judge unbelievers, will those people have their eyes opened to their sin; that is, if a sinner is in denial about a particularly grievous sin, and feels he/she is in the right, with no guilt for a particular sin, will that person be made aware on Judgement Day of His error?

I know that there is a lot of denial in the world....people who commit grievous sins and refuse to take the blame.

It was always my belief that when every sin comes to light on Judgement Day, this would include the sinner being faced with the reality that what he did was WRONG, even if not fully justified; for instance, a person who kills another and rationalizes it.....OR a man who beats his wife and feels he was in the right.

What do you guys think? Do you think that there will be many blinders removed on Judgement Day, or do you think there will be some people who go to Hell not thinking that what they did was wrong?

Well, the Bible does say that the Lord knows the thoughts and intents of the heart and that everything will be exposed at the Judgement. It sounds like the judgement will also have as a part an investigation of a person's life, so I think that the lost will understand why they are sentenced to Hell. In Romans 3 Paul says we are all sinners and without excuse.

Think for a moment about the OT prophets, the ones who got a real close look at the Lord (i.e. in a vision).

Isaiah 6:4-6 (King James Version)

4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

Isaiah was a man of God, an OT believer and a prophet. These are the words of a man we can safely say was saved. The first thing he is aware of was his sinfulness before a righteous, holy God. Granted, this was before Messiah was born, but if this is a saved person's reaction to a look at the Lord, what is a lost person's reaction going to be?

I doubt very much if there will be any excuses on that day. Its a sobering thought: a lost person, without the blood of the Lamb to cover his sin, standing before the Judge of all the Earth without excuse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Doctrinal Questions

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

because i wasn't born as a christian, i wasn't born with sin but with blood and water. :21:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

because i wasn't born as a christian, i wasn't born with sin but with blood and water. :th_praying:

Not sure what you are getting at here?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I believe they will be well aware of their unforgiven sins.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

The presence of our Lord Jesus Christ in all His glory will reveal even whats thought to be hidden.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

His pure Holiness will bring shame upon the sinner. Only in Him can we have no shame.

1 John 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

:th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1 :thumbsup:

as far as i am aware yes god wil bring what we have done while we are alive on earth

revelations 22 =12 states im comming soon

i wil bring my reward with me to pay al people based on what they have done

as al wil be lifted before god first the saved and then the rest of us and then the ubelivers as wel ther is no way that we wil not get out of this as my old church did a study on this topic alone and i was in an apostolic church wear we split up in groups and talked on this issue some said no some said yes god does forgive us he throws our sins to the abys and he forgets them it says he wil judge us on our works and this fire wil test to see if it matches gods word and our foundations are grounded in gods word read revelations and the new testamont as many avoid revelations yet i my self love revelations it is a book i like grounding my self into

if al has fails ask your pastor and the leaders around you

from damo1