IGNORED

Liberals and conservatives literally think differently, really!

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.: Psalms 46:10

Exploring the neurobiology of politics

:P:laugh::P

Me Thinks This Fellow's Been Hanging Around With His Lab Rats Way Too Long!

:)

I Also Wonder If The Conservatives In This "Test" Were Older And Without Their Spectacles When This "Scientific" Sample Occurred?

The "Scientific" Test, "M M M M W M W M M M W - Ah! - An American Voter!", Is Just One Example Of Many Which Indicates The "Scientist" May Indeed Suffer From That Well Known Brain Condition Known Worldwide As Berkleyitis!

The Primary Symptom or Sign Of The Neurological Disease, Berkleyitis, Is The Endless Production of Expensive Taxpayer Supported Loquacious Pejorative Balderdash.

Berkley Past.

The College of California was the predecessor of the University of California. The private College was founded in 1855 by Henry Durant, a Congregationalist minister. It was located in the recently established city of Oakland, California.

In 1853, Henry Durant had founded the Contra Costa Academy in Oakland with an eye to preparing students for his ultimate goal of establishing a Christian college. By 1855, he was ready and the new college opened in Oakland on the block bounded by Twelfth, Fourteenth, Franklin and Harrison Streets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_California

The Only Known Effective Treatment Of Loquacious Pejorative Balderdash (Including This Writer) Is The Miraculous Creation Of A Living Heart Of Flesh!

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 36:26

Leading To The Esteem Of Others Over Self.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Philippians 2:3

And To The Adoration Of True Love.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Sorry!

To Ripe To Pass Up. :P

Young Or Old, Conservative Or Liberal, Female Or Male, Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.: Psalms 46:10

Exploring the neurobiology of politics

:P:):)

Me Thinks This Fellow's Been Hanging Around With His Lab Rats Way Too Long!

I Also Wonder If The Conservatives In This "Test" Were Older And Without Their Spectacles When This "Scientific" Sample Occurred?

The "Scientific" Test, "M M M M W M W M M M W - Ah! - An American Voter!", Is Just One Example Of Many Which Indicates The "Scientist" May Indeed Suffer From That Well Known Brain Condition Known Worldwide As Berkleyitis!

The Primary Symptom or Sign Of The Neurological Disease, Berkleyitis, Is The Endless Production of Expensive Taxpayer Supported Loquacious Pejorative Balderdash.

Berkley Past.

The College of California was the predecessor of the University of California. The private College was founded in 1855 by Henry Durant, a Congregationalist minister. It was located in the recently established city of Oakland, California.

In 1853, Henry Durant had founded the Contra Costa Academy in Oakland with an eye to preparing students for his ultimate goal of establishing a Christian college. By 1855, he was ready and the new college opened in Oakland on the block bounded by Twelfth, Fourteenth, Franklin and Harrison Streets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_California

The Only Known Effective Treatment Of Loquacious Pejorative Balderdash (Including This Writer) Is The Miraculous Creation Of A Living Heart Of Flesh!

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 36:26

Leading To The Esteem Of Others Over Self.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Philippians 2:3

And To The Adoration Of True Love.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

:P

Sorry!

To Ripe To Pass Up. :P

Young Or Old, Conservative Or Liberal, Female Or Male, Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Oh joe I wish I was in fresno just to hug you :P:laugh: I love all your posts brother...maybe some day!! Your wisdom and peace measured with gentleness, knowledge and tempered with truth is a wonderful witness of Gods handiwork.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Not nearly half as scary as having a conservative one! Good thing I've got NEITHER ONE so I can actually think past the political rhetoric

and consider facts and reality instead of politics, deception, half truths (or less) and fear mongering as a basis for decision making

That's what I do. I don't consider politics, what I think comes to me automatically from common sense, not from what a politician says. They just happen to think the same way I do. The conservative ones, anyway.

I've wondered about that at times, if the liberal brain was somehow different, that it could actually think the way it does.

If that is the case, I'm glad I got a conservative brain! Having a liberal one sounds scary.

I tend to believe in the theory espoused by Michael Savage that liberalism is a mental dissorder. To me, this study that liberals think differently than conservatives backs that up. They simply can't help themselves. I think the evil pharmaseudical industry needs to come up with a pill to finally cure liberals so they will stop screwing up the country. Sean Hannity cannot hanitize everyone by himself, and it appears some will need medication and likely a lot of therapy.

This gets more and more obvious all the time with liberal politicians.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Depending on who's reading the data, this study could also show that conservatives are more contemplative, taking longer to make decisions.

Or that liberals have better hand-eye coordination from all that practice on their X-boxes.

"Analyzing the data, Sulloway said liberals were 4.9 times as likely as conservatives to show activity in the brain circuits that deal with conflicts, and 2.2 times as likely to score in the top half of the distribution for accuracy."

So liberals show more activity in the part of the brain that deals with conflicts? Is that a surprise? Is that because they are naturally combative?

Actually that means they are more able to resolve conflicts.

Is that why the majority of conservatives are quiet when a liberal is elected and in power but when a conservative is voted in and in power all hell breaks loose? It's their brains? They can't help it?

I would argue that Bush has had it easy compared to how the Republicans treated Clinton.

I've wondered about that at times, if the liberal brain was somehow different, that it could actually think the way it does.

If that is the case, I'm glad I got a conservative brain! Having a liberal one sounds scary.

I tend to believe in the theory espoused by Michael Savage that liberalism is a mental dissorder. To me, this study that liberals think differently than conservatives backs that up. They simply can't help themselves. I think the evil pharmaseudical industry needs to come up with a pill to finally cure liberals so they will stop screwing up the country. Sean Hannity cannot hanitize everyone by himself, and it appears some will need medication and likely a lot of therapy.

I tend to think its rather ironic that someone with the litany of personality disorders that are evident in Michael Savage that he would consider liberalism to be a mental disorder.

I would argue that Bush has had it easy compared to how the Republicans treated Clinton.

Is that the joke of the year?

:24::P

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

"Analyzing the data, Sulloway said liberals were 4.9 times as likely as conservatives to show activity in the brain circuits that deal with conflicts, and 2.2 times as likely to score in the top half of the distribution for accuracy."

Me:"So liberals show more activity in the part of the brain that deals with conflicts? Is that a surprise? Is that because they are naturally combative?

ForestKK: "Actually that means they are more able to resolve conflicts."

Me: Really? Punching w's better on a keyboard proves that? It doesn't even actually say that. It says there's more activity in the brain during this particular exercise of watching w's and m's and hitting keys upon response. And you've concluded that they are BETTER at conflict? Even the liberal that read the results didn't exaggerate his findings to that extent.

If they were having a simple test to figure out who had better hand-eye coordination, the group that made fewer mistakes would win right? Well, in this case, the liberals won. And it is possible that this group (however big they were anyway) DID have better hand eye coordination. Possibly from playing with their x-boxes. Who knows.

The study proves nothing really.

"QUOTE

Forrest: Is that why the majority of conservatives are quiet when a liberal is elected and in power but when a conservative is voted in and in power all hell breaks loose? It's their brains? They can't help it?

I would argue that Bush has had it easy compared to how the Republicans treated Clinton."

Me: Conservatives tend to be much quieter when a liberal is voted in because they understand the democratic process while the liberals don't either understand it or respect it.

If you remember correctly, it wasn't until Clinton got caught with the Intern that all hell broke loose and rightly so, imo.

And let me tell you, if GW Bush got caught in this kind of scandel with a 20 year old intern, I would in an instant lose all respect for the man.

Me:"So liberals show more activity in the part of the brain that deals with conflicts? Is that a surprise? Is that because they are naturally combative?

ForestKK: "Actually that means they are more able to resolve conflicts."

Me: Really? Punching w's better on a keyboard proves that? It doesn't even actually say that. It says there's more activity in the brain during this particular exercise of watching w's and m's and hitting keys upon response. And you've concluded that they are BETTER at conflict? Even the liberal that read the results didn't exaggerate his findings to that extent.

If they were having a simple test to figure out who had better hand-eye coordination, the group that made fewer mistakes would win right? Well, in this case, the liberals won. And it is possible that this group (however big they were anyway) DID have better hand eye coordination. Possibly from playing with their x-boxes. Who knows.

The study proves nothing really.

"QUOTE

Forrest: Is that why the majority of conservatives are quiet when a liberal is elected and in power but when a conservative is voted in and in power all hell breaks loose? It's their brains? They can't help it?

I would argue that Bush has had it easy compared to how the Republicans treated Clinton."

Me: Conservatives tend to be much quieter when a liberal is voted in because they understand the democratic process while the liberals don't either understand it or respect it.

If you remember correctly, it wasn't until Clinton got caught with the Intern that all hell broke loose and rightly so, imo.

And let me tell you, if GW Bush got caught in this kind of scandel with a 20 year old intern, I would in an instant lose all respect for the man.

The study also stated that Liberals more readily accept science than Conservatives. You seem to be proving that one. :whistling:

Is that the joke of the year?

:whistling::whistling:

The day that Bush gets called a rapist and a murderer by Democrats is the day that you guys will have room to talk.