WN: "Alarming Increase" Of Anti-Christian Attacks In India S

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,485
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Influential Christian groups will hold a major rally to protest against "the alarming increase" of persecution of Christians in the Indian state of Karnataka, a key organizer told BosNewsLife Thursday, September 13.

http://www.worthynews.com/christian/alarmi...in-india-state/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i wouldn't mind seeing an 'alarming increase' of christian rallies here in the usa. :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

If anyone truly believes that we are persecuted here needs to read the article twice.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:emot-hug: from damo1

i wish these guys al the best as they need to have a say to wear they wil be able to worship freely with out being persecuted in that county i have a friend who is a baptist minster and lives in America and travels to that part off the world and he said to me these brothers and sisters are doing it very hard

i have been praying for this to come to this point wear there voices can be heard and wear they can move on India is such a lovely country but to many mixed religons over there and the muslems and hindus are the main problem over there i am involved with a group called gospal for asia and i get there news articles sent to my email adress and what i read to what is going on over there makes me see how some take the freedom we have hear in my country for granted

every week i am getting up dates to what is going on over there and its the same articles that worthy puts out in there posts

i am praying for one family out on the fields in India at the moment this family has been threatend to leave one village and if they do not leave they have been warned and wear told they will be killed

false acusations are placed towards pastors and christians one pastor has been in jail now for a murder he did not commit he was walking home along a track and came across a body the hidus and muslems told the police it was him who they wittnesd doing this crime and he has falsly been arrested his wife is constantly praying and trusting for god to come good yet this man is being used by god to wittnes to the others in the same jail while he is serving time for a murder he did not commit his name is mangi and his wife has been standing by his side and has not divorced him but has been supporting her husband

this country needs all the prayer it can get and for god to move in that country

thanks from damo1