• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

THE DARK SIDE OF HILLARY CLINTON'S HEALTH CARE PLAN

By DICK MORRIS & EILEEN MCGANN

Published on FoxNews.com on September 20, 2007.

The public face of Hillary Clinton's new health care plan is sunny, filled with choices for consumers and bright with promises for better health care for all. But a close examination of the proposal alongside other initiatives of Sen. Clinton in the past few years reveals a dark side she wants to hide from public view until after the election is over.In her program, she speaks of how health care is the right of every "American"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Her plan is almost identical to the program signed into law by then governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. Of course, don't read the plan, just read the op/eds on it by guys like Dick Morris. After all, Dick Morris, whom do we need to remind everyone was forced to resign in 1996 because he was out soliciting prostitutes (evidently he has a weird foot fetish), might just have an ax to grind here.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Another HUGE 'make your grandkids pay for it', sinful, selfish abomination for the Baby Boomers! It's almost sure to pass. If not now, certainly later......

• Followers:  3

Her plan is almost identical to the program signed into law by then governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. Of course, don't read the plan, just read the op/eds on it by guys like Dick Morris. After all, Dick Morris, whom do we need to remind everyone was forced to resign in 1996 because he was out soliciting prostitutes (evidently he has a weird foot fetish), might just have an ax to grind here.

If it's the same as Mitt's, then his is wrong too. But are you denying the things he says are in it aren't?

By the way, have you read it in it's entirety?

Being caught with A prostitute doesn't mean he's wrong on issues. And he does know the Clintons inside out. Remember, there have been liberals who have no ax to grind who have acknowleged how they lie.

If it's the same as Mitt's, then his is wrong too. But are you denying the things he says are in it aren't?

Being caught with A prostitute doesn't mean he's wrong on issues. And he does know the Clintons inside out. Remember, there have been liberals who have no ax to grind who have acknowleged how they lie.

Yes you would be required to have health insurance. You would get tax credits to pay for it if your employer did not provide it.

The problem right now is that hospitals are required to treat you, yet your not required to have any coverage to pay for that treatment. So the uninsured fill up emergency rooms and the cost is passed on to the rest of us.

Yes you would be required to have health insurance. You would get tax credits to pay for it if your employer did not provide it.

The problem right now is that hospitals are required to treat you, yet your not required to have any coverage to pay for that treatment. So the uninsured fill up emergency rooms and the cost is passed on to the rest of us.

If we'd do something about the illegal problem, a lot of that expense would go away.

But you didn't answer my questions.

If we'd do something about the illegal problem, a lot of that expense would go away.

But you didn't answer my questions.

Everything is not the blame of illegal immigrants. Healthcare costs were skyrocketing long before illegal immigration was the problem that it is today. States that don't even have much of a problem with illegal immigration still have skyrocketing healthcare costs.

What questions do you have? I have not read the entire plan yet, but I have read the summary and parts of the plan.

As to cost control, the plan she is proposing would include electronic records and billing, include preventative, and include allowing public sector health coverage providers the ability to use their purchasing power to negotiate better rates for drugs and services. Thats cost control. As to giving states the option to allow the children of illegal immigrants the ability to apply for SCHIP, if they are here, then we all do have an interest in their kids receiving some preventative care rather than them simply clogging up emergency rooms and the costs being paid by all of us. The fact is, its much cheaper for them to go to a general practitioner then for us to pay for their emergency room visits.

I didn't say illegals were the whole problem, but they are a part of it that is unnecessary, and they should be deported, but Hillary is pandering, as usual, this time to the Hispanic vote.

The main question was: Are you denying that the bad things Dick and Michael say are in it are in it? Are they bad?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

forrestkc said: "Everything is not the blame of illegal immigrants."

And I ask: Have you walked into a free clinic lately? If not I ask that you find a free hosptial AND a free clinic and take a look around...

Before you ask, YES I have...

A little history....

25 years ago I was young, married with one child...My husband got laid off and we were without a job and healthcare for a period...He had a hard time finding a job because he was epliptic. We had to file for assitance. 25 years ago before the Welfare Reform Act the majority of people on welfare were those who felt the government owed them something for past behavior. Having a baby at that time mean't more money in the welfare check and more TANF money as well...The Welfare Reform act changed all this...People actually had to get up, go to work and be responsible for their own actions...

Now fast forwarded to just 3 years ago....My husband's company shut down, I am disabled and need constant access to medical care. We had to file for assitance until he found a new job because now COBRA is why to expensive. His unemployment at 100% was not even enough to pay for COBRA...We went down and guess what I was asked? Do you need English or Spanish forms, HUH? because now 99% of the people in there spoke only spanish....WHen I went to the free clinic guess what I was asked? Do I need English or Spanish forrms, HUH? Why do I have a choice, I am an AMERICAN who only speaks ENGLISH!

On a side note: I recently walked into the Social Secuity office and guess what I see...

When 12 million people that don't pay taxes, because they are not on the tax roll, take advantage of our system, the system breaks for those who are legally here who need it...But you are RIGHT, everything is not to blame on the illegals here, its partly them and the other 50% is our blind government...

Edited by Shortstop

Amen! I know I am sick to death of having to press one for English, and still have to listen to the recorded voice say something in Spanish too. And seeing everything in Spanish and English everywhere. It's pathetic.