• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  367
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/23/1959

Welcome Meagain! I am praying that things will work out and you will be at peace with yourself and accept yourself as you are. True friends accept you as you are. God always loves you just as you are.

Thanksss!

Yeah. Last night, I didn't get prayer.

At the end, everyone got in a small group of 3-4 people and prayed with a leader, but I didn't feel comfortable sharing how I felt with my life and stuff.

I was going to...but only if I was alone with a leader. I didn't feel like sharing my problems with a few other teens.

I'll get prayer next week if i'm still feeling this way...but only if we don't get in groups.

Like, I'm not actually over weight..I just hate my body and want to lose weight.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Maybe you could ask the leader if you could have a private chat. I'm sure you are a beautiful young lady. Remember that true beauty is inside.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Weight is not the total measure of a person. The joy of the Lord is your strength and you were fearfully and wonderfully made by God. When you find a way to lose weight that suits you then you can do it because you feel good about yourself anyway. Feel good about yourself, you have a lot to offer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Hey! I'm Megan. I'm 13 and a swimmer (:

I just have a question. Tonight, I'm going to youth group. And I've been going through something that I've been quite depressed about.

At youth group, everyone has the chance to get prayer whether you're going through something or want to pray for someone else.

I really want to get prayer by someone because I'm really hurting inside.

But I'm not sure if i'm going to...

it's kind of embarrassing because people see me as a really happy person from the outside. And inside, i'm not happy.

Do you think I should? i mean, it's not something TOO serious.

I'm just nervous to tell someone how I feel.

because i feel like all my friends hate me, one of my friends is always rude to me, and I'm so uncomfortable with my weight and how I look.

Megan.

There is nothing wrong with being a little overweight. You are very young and especially as a swimmer you will carry a little weight because of the strength you are developing by your swimming. You mention that your friend is always rude to you! Iwould suggest you ask her not to be rude to you or you will no longer considder her a friend. Friends are never rude to each other. Dont worry about your weight. As you age you will grow out of this. Just keep swimming and stop worrying.

Your friend in Jesus.

Haz.

Hey! I'm Megan. I'm 13 and a swimmer (:

I just have a question. Tonight, I'm going to youth group. And I've been going through something that I've been quite depressed about.

At youth group, everyone has the chance to get prayer whether you're going through something or want to pray for someone else.

I really want to get prayer by someone because I'm really hurting inside.

But I'm not sure if i'm going to...

it's kind of embarrassing because people see me as a really happy person from the outside. And inside, i'm not happy.

Do you think I should? i mean, it's not something TOO serious.

I'm just nervous to tell someone how I feel.

because i feel like all my friends hate me, one of my friends is always rude to me, and I'm so uncomfortable with my weight and how I look.

Megan.

There is nothing wrong with being a little overweight. You are very young and especially as a swimmer you will carry a little weight because of the strength you are developing by your swimming. You mention that your friend is always rude to you! Iwould suggest you ask her not to be rude to you or you will no longer considder her a friend. Friends are never rude to each other. Dont worry about your weight. As you age you will grow out of this. Just keep swimming and stop worrying.

Your friend in Jesus.

Haz.

That's nice Haz. I agree.