• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Mobile,

No one is arguing the Lords supper which we partake in as a remeberance of what He has done for us.

But during your mass, you again sacrifice the Christ (or so it represents), this to say that the sacrifice of Christ at calvary was not sufficient for the forgiveness of our sin, this is blasphemy, again I say it is blasphemy, no matter how you try and justify it.

Jesus offered Himself up once and for all, He is in heaven He is not in your mass, (no matter how many times the devil would like to murder the Lord all over again,) He is victorious, He has won, it is complete. Jesus is in heaven seated at the right hand of the Father

Should you decide to continue to participate in the deeds of darkness, this is up to you, but to say this is truth and is an acceptable sacrifice to God is Blasphemy, period. And to teach others to do the same is, well you get the picture, you just refuse to believe the truth.

Ask yourself these questions:

Did Jesus offer Himself up as a living sacrifice for sin?

Was this sacrifice sufficient for the forgiveness of my sin?

Does the bible offer an alternative sacrifice for my sin?

Is Jesus alive?

Is Jesus God?

I am not trying to be harsh here Mobile, but I pray that you will flee this idolitrous practice of the mass, dont walk run from it. For it is God we must answer too and give an account of ourselves and not the church, the church answers to God and not God the church.

Lets look at Hebrews 9:24-28

"For Christ did not enter the holy place made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;

nor was it that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the holy place year after year with blood not his own.

Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundations of the world but now once at the consumation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself

And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgement

So Christ also having been offered once to bear the sins of many shall appear a second time for salvation without referance to sin, to those who eagerly await Him."

Isnt that wonderful news, that is the gospel of God, the good news, we are free we are forgiven, the sacrifice has been made and all we need do is repent and turn to Him.

Now lets look at Hebrews 10:10-12

"By this will, we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all

And every priest stands daily ministering and offering time after time the same sacrifices which can never take away sins

But He having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time sat down at the right hand of God.

Praise God, thank you Jesus!

Hebrews 10:18

"Now where there is forgiveness of these things there is no longer any offering for sin."

Do you believe this Mobile?

It doesnt matter what our preachers preach, whether it be the pope or Paul, or Peter or whoever, if it goes contrary to the holy word of God it is wrong, and one must not participate. God loves us!

There is no longer a need for the offering up of sacrifice for our sin, Jesus has already done this for us. Turn to Jesus Mobile, His arms are open, His voice is calling. Will you answer the call? He waits for your answer!

In Jesus

Kevin

1) The "re-sacrifice" thing is a protestant game of words because that actually never came up in the catholic doctrine.

It's precisely because Heb 10:18 is right that the Mass is correct. In transubstantiation it is not us the ones offering something to God but it is God the One who is giving something to us and that something is the flesh and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ that give us eternal life.

In other words, you seem to understand the basis for the Mass backwards.

2) As for the much touted blasphemy part, well, the prophet Malachi didn't predict the Mass as a "blasphemy" in his prophecies:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

1) The "re-sacrifice" thing is a protestant game of words because that actually never came up in the catholic doctrine.

Hi Mobile,

I am short on time so I thought we would try something different and try and stay with one topic at a time.

Now it is pretty clear to me that not only do you not know the scriptures, but you do not know your catecism and I quote from the catecism

(1414) As sacrifice, the Eucharist is also offered in reparation for the sins of the living and the dead and to obtain spiritual or temporal benefits from God.

(Temporal?)

(1365) Because it is the memorial of Christ

Guest sandra

That was a very good post, Kevin. Many catholics are clueless to what is in the catholic cathechism.

They are also clueless as to where much of the teachings of catholicism comes from. The sad part is many could not care less because they figure if the catholic church teaches it, then it must be ok.

They need to go and get a bible and start reading for themselves and see what God had to say. Sad to say, many can't be bothered.

One thing they will find is the bible tells us that without the shedding of blood, there is no sacrifice. So much for the "holy sacrifice of the mass".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

That was a very good post, Kevin. Many catholics are clueless to what is in the catholic cathechism.

They are also clueless as to where much of the teachings of catholicism comes from. The sad part is many could not care less because they figure if the catholic church teaches it, then it must be ok.

They need to go and get a bible and start reading for themselves and see what God had to say. Sad to say, many can't be bothered.

One thing they will find is the bible tells us that without the shedding of blood, there is no sacrifice. So much for the "holy sacrifice of the mass".

Hey Sandra,

How are ya? I have been wondering where ya been. Great post Sis and as you have stated, the catholics need to study their own catecism and they will see when compared to the scriptures, the idolitries that are taught.

Such as what you have mentioned, what they call the "non-bloody sacrifice". The scriptures clearly teach tat without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness for sin.

welcome back Sandra!

In Jesus

Kevin

Guest sandra

Hi Kevin, I haven't been online much the past few weeks but I am still here!!

The cathechism of the catholic church is outrageous in many things that it teaches. Here is one that immediately comes to mind. In paragraph #841, it says,

"The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

These Muslims are the very same people who deny that Jesus is God and Savior.

Hi Mobile,

I am short on time so I thought we would try something different and try and stay with one topic at a time.

Now it is pretty clear to me that not only do you not know the scriptures, but you do not know your catecism and I quote from the catecism

(1414) As sacrifice, the Eucharist is also offered in reparation for the sins of the living and the dead and to obtain spiritual or temporal benefits from God.

(Temporal?)

(1365) Because it is the memorial of Christ

Hi Kevin, I haven't been online much the past few weeks but I am still here!!

The cathechism of the catholic church is outrageous in many things that it teaches. Here is one that immediately comes to mind. In paragraph #841, it says,

"The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

These Muslims are the very same people who deny that Jesus is God and Savior.

The muslims worship the very same God and that's quite a historical irony because the first thing they attack of christianity is the Trinity dogma and it is because of the Trinity that they indeed worship the Son at the same time they worship the Father.

I know that canon of faith of the CCC is not very popular these days due to the political times we are living in but the CCC has to preach it like it is regardless of the political times. That's what a truthful witness does.

Hey Mobile,

Please pardon my ignorance and laziness for not wanting to research the whole thread...but what is the CCC?

Guest sandra

May I suggest you read up on the religion of the Muslims and see when and how it began? You will find that Allah was the old pagan moon god.

Allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Hey Mobile,

Please pardon my ignorance and laziness for not wanting to research the whole thread...but what is the CCC?

Hi.

CCC means Catechism of the Catholic Church.