• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

If you are referring to 2 Earths. It makes it seem as if God is an Alien being who has come to earth and setup his kingdom. Thats why..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to clarify more, some say the Pre-Adamite period is why we have Dinosaurs and so and so.. But it was that same time that Satan was cast down to the earth and a 1/3 of the Angels with him. Which is why it must say in the second verse:

Genisis 1:2

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

From the book of Isaiah it says God doesn't create things with void, he is life its impossible.

Isaiah 55: 11

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:

It will not return to me empty,

but will accomplish what I desire

and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Jude 1:6 (Amplified)

6 And angels who did not keep (care for, guard, and hold to) their own first place of power but abandoned their proper dwelling place--these He has reserved in custody in eternal chains (bonds) under the thick gloom of utter darkness until the judgment and doom of the great day.

So this is how I translate Jude 1:6, these fallen Angels have been striped of their bodies, which is why they remain in darkness or in other words hidden.. nevertheless still on Earth its a possibility.

2 Peter 2:4 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain

4For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

II Peter plainly says HELL.

If you are referring to 2 Earths. It makes it seem as if God is an Alien being who has come to earth and setup his kingdom. Thats why..

I am referring to 1 Earth. It was created, destroyed by water, and Renewed.

Just as in the flood of Noah, the Earth was the same earth after the flood as before the flood; it has simply been renewed.

I just have to publicly apologize, not that I meant anything bad in my post nor am I rejecting what you say. Now I want to know also. There has to be an explanation. Thanks for sharing

Blessings

I did not take it wrong. Sorry if I appeared that way. Sometimes I am short for the sake of brevity. It might appear rude, but it is not intended.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

demons are earth bound spirits from the dead nephilim. Fallen angels are from a higher level of the demonic kingdom. Those that fell in Gen 6 was to contaminate the human blood line to keep the promised Messiah from coming.

THOSE are bound according to Peter and Jude in Tartarus..

Angels don't inhabit humans, demons do..

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Demons are angels that rebelled with Satan against God

What is the scriptural basis for this?

As the scriptures show in my O.P. the angels that rebelled with Satan are in Chains awaiting Judgment. We have two clear scriptural references to that. If they are in chains awaiting judgment, how are they loose on the earth as "demons"?

Jude 1:6 and 2 Peter 2:4 are addressing a specific group of demons who committed a particular offence. Some feel this occured in Genesis 6 (I do not). It is not descriptive of all demons .

• Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

What are Demons? This is an area to which I have given much study throughout my life. What are Demons? They are not fallen angels. We are plainly told by the scriptures that the fallen angels are bound waiting to be loosed at the day and hour when their role is to be fulfilled. So, What are Demons? The answer lies in the pre-Adamic world. If one believes in a pre-Adamic race, the question of what a demon is becomes quite easy. However, if one does not; they are at a scriptural catch 22.

To those that do not believe in a pre-Adamic race, what is a demon?

Jude 1:6 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain

6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain

4For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Demons are the evil spirits from Satan to keep you from enterning into a relashionship with the Lord and God, but they are powerless if we use the power the Lord gave us over them. Sad that we do not use this power given to us very much over them.

:emot-highfive:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

demons are earth bound spirits from the dead nephilim. Fallen angels are from a higher level of the demonic kingdom. Those that fell in Gen 6 was to contaminate the human blood line to keep the promised Messiah from coming.

THOSE are bound according to Peter and Jude in Tartarus..

Angels don't inhabit humans, demons do..

first of all,.. why do you care?

Jude is in reference to Egypt of the past , once delivered, wanting to return into bondage...some demons wander looking for new human habitation, animals also. Some are bound with the authority of Jesus and are waiting to be loosed again. Too many brains some times no good :)

As the scriptures show in my O.P. the angels that rebelled with Satan are in Chains awaiting Judgment. We have two clear scriptural references to that. If they are in chains awaiting judgment, how are they loose on the earth as "demons"?

Jude 1:6 and 2 Peter 2:4 are addressing a specific group of demons who committed a particular offence. Some feel this occured in Genesis 6 (I do not). It is not descriptive of all demons .

What scriptural or contextual evidence exists to lead to the claim that this is only a specific group of angels?

The text in both instances seems to clearly be all inclusive.

• Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

What scriptural or contextual evidence exists to lead to the claim that this is only a specific group of angels?

The text in both instances seems to clearly be all inclusive.

Lets look at 2 Peter 2:4 for example:

For if God didn't spare the angels who sinned, but threw them down into Tartarus and delivered them to be kept in chains of darkness until judgment;

2 Peter 2:4 HCSB

Your contention is that this passage teaches that these angles are now confined to hell and no longer can roam the earth. The question is what Peter means by "kept in chanis of darkness until judgement."

Peter also says this in verse 9:

then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,

2 Peter 2:9 HCSB

Peter uses the same phrase to refer to wicked people who are still exerting influence in the world. God is still in the process of "keeping them" for judgement.

It is not unlike this statement in John 3

Anyone who believes in Him is not judged, but anyone who does not believe is already judged, because he has not believed in the name of the One and Only Son of God.

John 3:18 HCSB

According to John, unbelievers have already been "judged". However none of us would say that they are currently in their final destination. Gods act of keeping does not mean literal restraint in a physical place. it is a keeping for judgement in the future. these demons are like the unbelievers in 2 Peter. They are kept, but still active.

the same question could be asked of this pre-adamic race, since they are no place directly mentioned.