• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1992

Good! That so-called "church" doesn't offer Christianity, it just sends out satanic hate. Hopefully this will get them to stop.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Hey everyone,

I'm surprised I'm the one posting this, but did you all see that Westboro Baptist Church was sued successfully for $11 million for emotional distress and suffering because they protested at the private funeral of a US Marine about homosexuals?

Amazing. I don't know how to post the article, so if someone could do it for me, I'd appreciate it.

Anita

Great! I hope these minions of satan lose everything they have or ever will have. These people are possessed by something so vile you can't bear to watch one of them on television. :24:

I'm with you...sued right off the globe. What hateful awful people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

You also might be intrested to know that most of the heads of this so called church are attorneys.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Several years ago I was walking in downtown Topeka, Kansas and ran face to face into Fred Phelps. I had never heard of him, and he was speaking loudly and I thought that he said something about Jesus, so I stopped to listen for a minute. It was horrible! I asked him why he was so angry, and he backed away from me in fear as though I was going to physically attack him, and warned me by shouting that I was being filmed, and anything I did would be documented. Then he started calling me a queer and saying how that God hates me and I was hell bound, and I told him I was a Christian, married, and that we have several children (lifting my bible that was in my hand). He continued to flip out even more, his eyes were as wild as any beast I had ever seen, and he was at once full of fear and yet also very insulting and threatening.

He is not a spokesman for Jesus Christ, and nothing that I have heard since has indicated anything Christian about him.

The following link has some information concerning him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps