• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You're welcome! :noidea:

BTW - the letter idea is a good thing, I just didn't say anything because . . . I'm busy and only interracting here as a break.

Where is the address to send it to?

comments@dogthebountyhunger.com

i'm sure they've got someone on the payroll weeding through the hate-mail, but i think everyone on his payroll is family anyway.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I sent him an email.......................

Vickilynn, I owe you an apology, I must admit I assumed the wrong thing, your letter was beautiful and I wish I could have written something as lovely and kind as you did.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

I normally do not get sucked into TV dramas but because the Dog was a Christian I paid more attention..

I was blessed by his attitude ..He took full blame for the whole thing.. :)

I have to confess he is a better man than I am.. :)

If I had been provoked and prodded into bad behavior by my son and his sweet little girlfriend to get a tape to ruin my life for filthy lucre I may not have been so kind as he..

I was honestly blessed by his attitude....and should be a little ashamed of mine.... :24:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  1

I guess I have a different take. I mean what is it with these celebrities? They can't just say:

"Hey, that was horrible of me, I should have never said it, or done it, and I won't say or do it again. Furthermore, I can certainly see why people would not want to watch my show again."

But no, they can't ever just say they are sorry and leave it at that. Instead, they have to say things like "I thought I was cool enough with the black community". Really? I mean come on, Dog, you're not a genius, but you have sense enough to know that is laughable. You did not say something like, "N-word Please" jokingly. You used it in a very derogatory context. Guess what, white people, we don't get to use the word. Black people earned the ability to use the word with hundreds of years of slavery and treatment as second class citizens up until the 60s. And all this water broke, thought the placenta was a deformed twin, brother from a different mother, and blah blah on and on. I mean face it, your kid did you dirty, real dirty, but you with your 10 kids by 5 different wives, you are no Ward Cleaver. I think he is supposed to be on Larry King next. I mean just say your sorry, accept the public consequences, and go on back to your bail bond business in paradise.

I liked the show, I liked Dog, but he screwed and he just needs to accept that he is going to be a has been because of it.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Luke 7

40 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Simon, I have something to say to you."

So he said, "Teacher, say it."

41 "There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?"

43 Simon answered and said, "I suppose the one whom he forgave more."

And He said to him, "You have rightly judged."

44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little."

48 Then He said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Amen Nebula, Amen!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

is ANYbody going to join me in sending compassion and offering this man and his family prayer support at the email address i provided?

Sister,

I too sent him and E-Mail. I heard him on the radio last night on Larry King Live. He is learning humility the hard way.

I'm praying for him too. We all walk a fine line with respect to our Faith.

It's a razors edge and we should all work out our own Salvation with great fear and trembling. :mgfrog:

Peace,

Dave

Peace,

Dave

thanks dave :mgfrog:

as for black people having "earned the right".... if a word is offensive, it's offensive. period. this shouldn't be a right one earns. if black people are so offended by its use, then they need to quit using it. it's really that simple.

bumping this up for anyone who may be interested in the latest...

reverand jessie lee peterson (www.bondinfo.org) is trying to save dog's career. i'd never heard of him before, but i'm gonna be looking over his site. at first glance, he looks like someone i might like. he seems to be a REAL reverend, unlike the likes of jessie jackson and al sharpton. anyway, go to his website for information on how to help join the campaign.