AnotherTraveler

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I was just reading a prophecy that was given to George Washington our first president. It reminds me of this one. However, George Washington predicted salvation at the end of the terrible war he foresaw.

And "Thoughtful" I was not thinking of your post at all when I mentioned that about the alcohol..but yes, it is true that sarcasm is lost on some people, particularly when written and not spoken.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I was just reading a prophecy that was given to George Washington our first president. It reminds me of this one. However, George Washington predicted salvation at the end of the terrible war he foresaw.

And "Thoughtful" I was not thinking of your post at all when I mentioned that about the alcohol..but yes, it is true that sarcasm is lost on some people, particularly when written and not spoken.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Except it wasn't actually given to Washington, but just a bit of hack journalism that claimed he'd had a vision decades after he died.

As to this stuff, I think it's sparklingly silly.