• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

That is amazing Z'ev.

I really enjoy this area of Hebrew language study. There really is so much more to scripture than meets the eye at a first reading.

I have an article that reveals Yeshua in the ancient Hebrew Alef Bet.

Here is an interesting one....

The Hebrew word for

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1 high yochanan 5730

this is damien i have just been given the hebrews and greek dictonery to help me as i have only been reading from the two bible i have which are the new spirit filled life bible and the new international version open study bible

can you guide me to any other books that wil help me understand as i am about to be ordained to be a pastor as my partner is a pastor in the philippines i am aplying for my filapino citazen ship i am hungry to learn and i know i wil have to also understand this when i do start bible collage in my partners country once my filapino citazen ship is apporved

please as i value what you men have to say i have a teach able spirit and i love reading and learning from like minded souls what ever advice you can give me i would be very great ful as i am going to stock up on some things hear in dec threw my christian book shop also i have a question can i get this on cd to run threw my pc as i wil be taking my computer with me to the philippines i have esword down loaded and i use esword a fair bit i have 4 difrent bibles down loaded and added to esword with concordance that my friend added to esword for me

i am learning from you and tehilah ba aretz

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

Shalom, Brother Damien,

I would recommend the J.P.Green interlinear, the Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, and of course the Strong's Concordance which has Hebrew and Greek Lexicons in the back. also, for a good word study bible, i would suggest the Key Word Study Bible, it comes in KJV or NAS, it may come in other versions, but those two i know of, you can order these online. the J.P.Green may be difficult to find unless they came out with new editions lately. online studies, i recommend the Blue Letter Bible, it gives Hebrew and Greek and commentaries.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/

Chesed v'Rachamim b'Yeshua

(Lovingkindness and Compassion)

~Z'ev Yochanan

damo1 to brother yochanan 5730

i was on line early and i had to rebot to get back into worthy for some reason it decided to play up from this side of the world in australia

thank you very much for this i realy do appreciate this i jotted every thing down and i wil go in my christian book store on wed and buy what you have put down for me plus i am finding the blue letter bible very intresting as i have saved this in my favorites

this is why i asked you as i said i am hungry and i love to learn and i love to study i was told by an old pastor and i just sent this book that i finished reading called holy spirit i hunger for you which talks about the revival in mexico and i love sitting under men that are anointed and grounded in gods word as this is how i train my self

again thank you very much i am know going to go over the blue letter bible may god bless you and your family

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

damo1 high yochanan 5730

this is damien i have just been given the hebrews and greek dictonery to help me as i have only been reading from the two bible i have which are the new spirit filled life bible and the new international version open study bible

can you guide me to any other books that wil help me understand as i am about to be ordained to be a pastor as my partner is a pastor in the philippines i am aplying for my filapino citazen ship i am hungry to learn and i know i wil have to also understand this when i do start bible collage in my partners country once my filapino citazen ship is apporved

please as i value what you men have to say i have a teach able spirit and i love reading and learning from like minded souls what ever advice you can give me i would be very great ful as i am going to stock up on some things hear in dec threw my christian book shop also i have a question can i get this on cd to run threw my pc as i wil be taking my computer with me to the philippines i have esword down loaded and i use esword a fair bit i have 4 difrent bibles down loaded and added to esword with concordance that my friend added to esword for me

i am learning from you and tehilah ba aretz

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

Shalom, Brother Damien,

I would recommend the J.P.Green interlinear, the Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, and of course the Strong's Concordance which has Hebrew and Greek Lexicons in the back. also, for a good word study bible, i would suggest the Key Word Study Bible, it comes in KJV or NAS, it may come in other versions, but those two i know of, you can order these online. the J.P.Green may be difficult to find unless they came out with new editions lately. online studies, i recommend the Blue Letter Bible, it gives Hebrew and Greek and commentaries.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/

Chesed v'Rachamim b'Yeshua

(Lovingkindness and Compassion)

~Z'ev Yochanan

damo1 to brother yochanan 5730

i was on line early and i had to rebot to get back into worthy for some reason it decided to play up from this side of the world in australia

thank you very much for this i realy do appreciate this i jotted every thing down and i wil go in my christian book store on wed and buy what you have put down for me plus i am finding the blue letter bible very intresting as i have saved this in my favorites

this is why i asked you as i said i am hungry and i love to learn and i love to study i was told by an old pastor and i just sent this book that i finished reading called holy spirit i hunger for you which talks about the revival in mexico and i love sitting under men that are anointed and grounded in gods word as this is how i train my self

again thank you very much i am know going to go over the blue letter bible may god bless you and your family

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

hello there I study using the spiro Z. and strongs, I have many others but I will check out the reccommendations above, I had a wonderful Jewish commentary, the writer had great insights from the hebrew point of view it was refreshing and like sitting at a stream , drinking the cleanest, clearest water. The book disappeared and I long forgot its name and could never replace it back when I lost it, or not returned to me. But if I saw it I will know it. It was filled with the first five books up to the last prophet in the 1st testament.

The letters confuse me sometimes as well....patricia1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

It's not difficult to use Hebrew fonts if you have Windows. All you have to do is enable Hebrew fonts (You need to have the original installation disks.) Then you should find a font switcher in your task bar (lower right). Switch to He and עיברית

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Shalom,

i study the Hebrew scriptures and like to play with the letters and there meanings, and one day, when i came across the name Y'hudah (YHVDH), i accidently thought it as the Holy Name YHVH. when i caught myself, i realised something...

Y'hudah contains the Holy Name YHVH, and when i looked at the additional letter Daleth (D), knowing what the letter represents, i realised that the name Y'hudah was rather prophetic itself. it is known, Mashi'ach will come from the tribe of Y'hudah, and we know that Mashi'ach comes from YHVH. the letter Daleth is a representation of Mashi'ach. He said,

"I am the Door. Any one who enters in by Me will be saved...." John 10:9

the Hebrew letter Daleth is called the Door. also, the Daleth is the number 4, called "Godhead in another manner", which brings to mind Colossians 2:9:

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."

and so i perceived that Mashi'ach will be of the tribe of Y'hudah (YHVDH), and coming out from YHVH (YHV-D-H). isn't that just neat? :thumbsup:

Shalom v'Chesed b'Yeshua,Z'ev Yochanan

I discovered something also strange and that is the name Judah is Y'hudah in Hebrew and the name Judas tansslated is also

Y'hudah

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

Shalom,

i study the Hebrew scriptures and like to play with the letters and there meanings, and one day, when i came across the name Y'hudah (YHVDH), i accidently thought it as the Holy Name YHVH. when i caught myself, i realised something...

Y'hudah contains the Holy Name YHVH, and when i looked at the additional letter Daleth (D), knowing what the letter represents, i realised that the name Y'hudah was rather prophetic itself. it is known, Mashi'ach will come from the tribe of Y'hudah, and we know that Mashi'ach comes from YHVH. the letter Daleth is a representation of Mashi'ach. He said,

"I am the Door. Any one who enters in by Me will be saved...." John 10:9

the Hebrew letter Daleth is called the Door. also, the Daleth is the number 4, called "Godhead in another manner", which brings to mind Colossians 2:9:

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."

and so i perceived that Mashi'ach will be of the tribe of Y'hudah (YHVDH), and coming out from YHVH (YHV-D-H). isn't that just neat? :emot-highfive:

Shalom v'Chesed b'Yeshua,Z'ev Yochanan

I discovered something also strange and that is the name Judah is Y'hudah in Hebrew and the name Judas tansslated is also

Y'hudah

yesh Judas is the anglicized Greek name of Judah (Y'hudah). but don't read anything into it as others have who are into replacement theology.