• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Hi Everyone,

I just noticed something in my spiritual walk.. everything I am in deep need for GOD and praying intensely for someone or myself or asking how to walk with Him. Sometimes, not always, Somtimes.. I feel my heart is on Fire!! Now I know something is going on here with the Holy Spirit.. what is it? And how do you keep it burning! Because I feel like its a Burning of Desire or Love of God.. but it never lasts more than a couple of seconds.. I dont just want my heart to be on fire but my whole being!!

Advice? Tips?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Hi Everyone,

I just noticed something in my spiritual walk.. everything I am in deep need for GOD and praying intensely for someone or myself or asking how to walk with Him. Sometimes, not always, Somtimes.. I feel my heart is on Fire!! Now I know something is going on here with the Holy Spirit.. what is it? And how do you keep it burning! Because I feel like its a Burning of Desire or Love of God.. but it never lasts more than a couple of seconds.. I dont just want my heart to be on fire but my whole being!!

Advice? Tips?

damo1

hay Blien

i have been bouncing all over the boards today

all i can say is after reading this you wil have to come to a place of surrender blien as this also seems like a spiritual battle as wel

the way it happend with me i do not want you going on that path as its a path i hope that others avoid when god shook me up i new i had no wear to run the first incodent was with the drug dealer i nearly killed and that sort of made me think but i was stil mad at god and did not want to step back into a church then the dream this is wear it realy made me think as the dream i had was of hel and i heard people screaming i woke up shaking and i also had tears runing down my face for a month i could not stop thinking about that dream and all i heard was jesus loves you find a church honestly my friend i did not ever want to say jesus is lord over my life i did not even want to step back into a church as hel was the place for me it took a lot of nerve on my part and i finaly gave in and walked into a church and at the alter call i went down fhe front and fel on my kness and openly said have mercy on me forgive me for greiving your holy spirit and i even asked jesus to forgive me

i ran from god since i was 18 even though i showed on the out side that i was like every one else i stil held on to past things and past habbits

hear is the turning point for me the people in my old church the man who told my wife to leave me and those that turned their back on me they are the ones that stood in the gap for me i did not know this yet these people would not stop praying until i was safe and back wear i belonged

you wil have to come to that point blien i feel you know what is right he wants you to fully surrender to him and this is wear i feel you are at know in your walk you know who god is you know what jesus did for you on the cross you are reading your bible you are half way their the enemy wants your soul and he is doing what he can to hold you back or from your eyes oppening up to the ful truth of gods word as satan is no fool he knows once we open our eyes to the truth of gods word he has lost us

if you can call your pastor say you want some prayer and openly tell him blien what is going on inside be open and do not hold anything back and i feel that your pastor wil do everything in his power to get you to that place of full surrender

i know belong to jesus not to the spirit of this world or to satan him self that wake up cal i had did it blien for me and i cant look back no more the old me is no longer hear even though others remember me for who i was those that know me have even seen this the old damien is gone

this is al i can say full surrender mate alow him to have full control and you say he is lord over your life

i wil pray for you

hope this helps from your brother in the lord damien

• Group:  Royal Member

I see... I've been noticing the messages he's been giving me recently. "Give Thanks to GOD" "Honor God" "Real Believers" "Tounges"... he's been tossing these messages to me constantly for the past weeks and also many people have been inviting me to worships or Bible Studies. I guess I was blind to it before I heard this from you. Thanks bro ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I see... I've been noticing the messages he's been giving me recently. "Give Thanks to GOD" "Honor God" "Real Believers" "Tounges"... he's been tossing these messages to me constantly for the past weeks and also many people have been inviting me to worships or Bible Studies. I guess I was blind to it before I heard this from you. Thanks bro ;)

we have been all blind my dear. Relax in what you feel. Jesus will honor your prayer, Sing to yourself. that wonderful song ' Spring up, O well within my soul' comes to my mind. You need releasing and it will happen. Oh, Lord Jesus I pray for Showers upon your child to fall, For your child to be so drunk with you and your Spirit in Jesus name....Amen and Amen patricia1

• Group:  Royal Member

GOD BLESS YOU PATRICIA oh how I do love your posts! ;)