IGNORED

Are soul mates the real deal?

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl
Is that what a casual sex partner was called back then?

That's really low.. actually beyond low.....I mean we are talking about the Soul here. (figuritively speaking.)

there are many definititions of soul mates, His girl, but I believe that it was a term that couples that shack up together like to gloss their relationship over with. It's not a biblical terminology, but lots of young people like to describe their friendship with someone as soul mates and it doesn't necessarily mean a sexual relationship. It quite often means that they are inseperatable in their mind set of various beliefs.

Nothing sinister about it as far as I can see.

Thanks Eric! :laugh:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

You know.. now that I think of it. Jesus is my soul mate. He understand me more than anyone else. And I remember for years feeling empty inside and especially last year, I felt soo empty and miserable I didnt know what to do. I did everything to try to stop feeling that way and the LORD blessed me with lots of financial blessings that year so I always bought things to cover up the empty feeling yet it kept getting worse and worse.

But since being Born Again, when he gave me his spirit and it took a dewlling place in me. Wow, I am never lacking in anything anymore. HE IS MY SOUL MATE.. even though I long to have a physical companion, in my soul I am content with HIM.

Guest HIS girl
You know.. now that I think of it. Jesus is my soul mate. He understand me more than anyone else. And I remember for years feeling empty inside and especially last year, I felt soo empty and miserable I didnt know what to do. I did everything to try to stop feeling that way and the LORD blessed me with lots of financial blessings that year so I always bought things to cover up the empty feeling yet it kept getting worse and worse.

But since being Born Again, when he gave me his spirit and it took a dewlling place in me. Wow, I am never lacking in anything anymore. HE IS MY SOUL MATE.. even though I long to have a physical companion, in my soul I am content with HIM.

:laugh: You shall never be lonely again and only He can love you the way you should be loved!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

Whoooo. I've noticed I've been able to detach from my fiance with love from making this choice to put God above ALL. It never occurred to me to do ask Him how to do that before, but it's been an amazing journey ever since the Holy Spirit showed me the bigger picture. I mean, He's my everything!! It's actually mended a lot of problems in my relationship with my fiance and well, the relationship just ...I don't know how to explain it, but all I can think about is God...all I want to do is study God's word...all I want to do is pray for others and thank Him for everything...

The things in this world just don't matter to me as much as they used to..

So yah, I believe God is my soulmate :)

:laugh::wub:;):41::41::41:

I find it REALLY funny that on the topics list, this thread is followed by Love the One You're With. So it reads:

Are Soul Mates for Real?

Love the One You're With.

CLASSIC!

Guest HIS girl
I find it REALLY funny that on the topics list, this thread is followed by Love the One You're With. So it reads:

Are Soul Mates for Real?

CLASSIC!

Maybe someone should write a book lol

Oh wait! We have one, it's called the Word of God !!!! :laugh:;):41: :41:

And when you think about it..who could have ever come up with a Book like the Bible? It simply and truely IS the Word of God!! :wub:

Are Soul Mates for Real?

CLASSIC!

Maybe someone should write a book lol

Oh wait! We have one, it's called the Word of God !!!! :wub:;):41: :41:

Amen! :laugh:

i used to NOT believe in soul mates. that has changed.... like someone else said though, i believe a soulmate is the person whom God has chosen specifically for us. and unfortunately, too many people play house with all the wrong partners and miss the person God had picked out for them.

i was never very good with relationships, or commitments. i could love, yes, but it never seemed to be right, and i always felt empty, like something was missing.

but then God brought mark into my life, and it was so amazing. we've been married almost nine years now, and i can tell you i'm still surprised at the depth of my love for him. the kind of love that keeps me with him through thick and thin, and trust me, i would have headed for the hills years ago for far less than what he has put me through if he'd been anyone else. this can ONLY be devine love, because it transcends my human capacity to love him.