• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

Im praying that you will find the right way in the right light! :t2: :hug: :hug: :laugh:

send love and support 24/7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

WEll, im finally giving up! all my labor is in vain . I've become apathetic.  My relationship with the Lord is broken because of my sin! It just seems utterly hopeless to cry out to Him anymore .  ive tryed to stick n there I guess im never satisfied. Im just giving up . I know after everything He's done how selfish i am i admit the truth . Theres just nothing no desire for Him or to try anymore im weak  where has the love gone.  I Just don't know what to do anymore it isn't like I just don't feel God its what ive done to deserve what im going through despair . What am I suppose to do . I just fall back each time i try to go forward .

I'm a little late - only saw this now.. But I know exactly what your going through .. I'm going through it right now too :o .... It's tough!

How is it going with you so far? And have you found anything to get it right? (k I don't know if that made sence.. hope you know what I'm trying to say?)

I aint going to lie to you Miss Pryzma its not any better if i said it was its not the truth. But I know to keep on trying and You should to, me n you miss well get through this together=+) somehow. I wish I knew what to do but I don't im lost but know somewhere still there is hope or i wouldn't of posted my problem on the board if i didn't believe there was still hope.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ya I know what you mean...

I talk to a wonderful person the other night on worthy chat (thanks again! :hug: ) .. And I felt alot better... and prayed - well tried, it felt so empty though. It was like a short 'up' then back down to a 'down' ... I don't know what to do!?

What are some things your doing to help you with it?

Guest Sassyj

Hi Jenn

New here and don't know you yet so I hope it is ok to comment.

My first thought was that God accepts you - full stop. You don't HAVE to DO anything for him in order for him to love and accept you. The bible says 'his yoke is easy and his burden is light' and to 'come to him when you are weary and burdened and he will give you rest' - sorry haven't included references here :x:

It is so normal to feel discouraged and frustrated and it is great that you have been seeking him so much and have posted here. Please don't give up - you can rest without giving up. God is right there with you.

HTH

love Sara xxx

Well, Im making sure my sin that got in the way is all repented of. I quit making the same mistake and check if im doing anything else that would really mess up our relationship, I just keep praying to the Lord each time for HIM to Help Me even if I don't feel like going to Him I go any way because I really don't want to lose Him. I reflect on the good things He has done in the PAST for me each time my mind drifts away I remember them and tell the Lord How Good He is. Anytime time i feel ive blown it I go to Him asking His forgiveness even if i don't feel HIS forgiveness I remember His promises and how he said He would forgive me. And when the bible becomes so hard to read I just read alil at a time like a scripture to keep me going for the day and if I could read more I do if not I know not to get so down on myself .Lets see... whatelse do I do that I hope will help you get through it a journal writing my feelings down and about whats going on between me n God helps alot so does poetry and singing to Him even though i cant sing :o I been in this place for such a long time that its just has pasted overwhelming and now I just don't cry about it anymore, but now ive learned to endure it each day.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

:hug: :hug: JENN---

"DONT GIVE UP, OFTON TRY AND TRY AGAIN"

THATS ALL I CAN SAY... SORRY. GOD BLESS!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :il: :il: :il:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/13/1989

:hug: Dont forget to pray and read the bible never give up! :hug: