getat151

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus Said: I am the way,the truth and the Life,No one can come to the Father but through me.That Makes Jesus God...If we accept Jesus as our saviour of our souls and we ask Him to forgive us our bad and impure nature ,our sin...We becaome childen of God,witch Makes Jesus Our Brother.For we all shall become gods but there can be only One True God...He is God The Father.

Number 2:Jesus had no name before He came to earth...He was called...The Word.God Himself gave Mary the Name by witch He must be called...Isaiah9 ver 6 : For a child has been born for us, a son given to us; authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. For no other name has been givin unto man by witch we can be saved but through the The Wonderful Name Of Jesus.Hallelujah

Jesus is aslo called The Son of David,as a bible study ,find out why'>>?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Said: I am the way,the truth and the Life,No one can come to the Father but through me.That Makes Jesus God...If we accept Jesus as our saviour of our souls and we ask Him to forgive us our bad and impure nature ,our sin...We becaome childen of God,witch Makes Jesus Our Brother.For we all shall become gods but there can be only One True God...He is God The Father.

Number 2:Jesus had no name before He came to earth...He was called...The Word.God Himself gave Mary the Name by witch He must be called...Isaiah9 ver 6 : For a child has been born for us, a son given to us; authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. For no other name has been givin unto man by witch we can be saved but through the The Wonderful Name Of Jesus.Hallelujah

Jesus is aslo called The Son of David,as a bible study ,find out why'>>?

Guest shiloh357
And the answers I gave were that, NO he is not God the Father, but he is a God.

Under the Old Testament they only knew of one God and the HS. That is why Jesus had such a hard time convincing people he was the son of God, but Jesus is not the God that the Jews knew under the OT.

Wrong, Cardcaptor. Jesus is not "A" God. Jesus is God. He is not God the Father, but Jesus is God. What you are teaching is the same false teaching as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

There noot three Gods. Jesus is not a sepaate God from the Holy Spirit. Jesus is exactly the God the Jews knew. Jesus is YHVH. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are YHVH.

Guest shiloh357
that makes sense to me card captor...........like i was saying earlier why would there be so many scriptures seperating the fact that there is a son and a father if they are the same one...i believe god wouldnt confuse us...and like i said i got to find this one scripture...that talks about how god exalts jesus a little higher thaan the angels......

There is no separation. The problem is that in our modern culture, we are far removed from what things meant to the ancient cultures that wrote the Bible.

The phrase "Son of..." denotes equality. Jesus is not the "Son of God" in the same sense that Billy Smith is the son of John Smith. It is not the same kind of relationship.

The term "Son of..." refers to Jesus' Deity by equating Him with God. It is the same way Jesus referred to the sons of Zebedee (James and John) as "the sons of thunder." Jesus was equating their quick tempers with the furious sound of thunder. That was how that phrase was often used in ancient times. It is a verbiage that is foreign to us today.

By calling Jesus the "Son of God," The Bible is calling Jesus God. So there is no separation or confusion or mixed message being sent. There is no contradiction or inconsistency is referring to Jesus as both God and the Son of God.

Guest shiloh357
that makes sense to me card captor...........like i was saying earlier why would there be so many scriptures seperating the fact that there is a son and a father if they are the same one...i believe god wouldnt confuse us...and like i said i got to find this one scripture...that talks about how god exalts jesus a little higher thaan the angels......

Thank you.

Hebrews 1:4-6 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

how can jesus be god if he was made? paul states the son ( jesus) was made so much better than the angels

It is not referring to Jesus as being "made" in the sense of being created. It is referring to Jesus have been given a position in creation far greater than the angels. The fact that in the verse 6 Jesus is receiving worship from the angels proves that Jesus is God. We are commanded to worship God alone. Jesus would not receive worship if He was not God, nor would God the Father command the angels to worship Jesus if Jesus were not God.

Guest shiloh357
Just been reading the scriptures for my self lately and im not sure what i believe reguarding this....there are scriptures going both ways....

Jesus is refered as the son of god, as the messiah...he even prays to the father..and says the father sent him..peter also calls him the son of god

But...... at the same time jesus says he and the father are one..if you have seen him u have seen the father...but does he mean they are one person or they are one as in on the same accord.....for instance the bible says that when 2 get married they become one flesh.....

My question is how can he be the son of god and god at the same time and why would he pray to himself?

BTW im leaning more towards the fact that jesus is god...thats what ive been taught but help me understand..thanx

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Many believe that by this scripture that Jesus is God, but he is not God.

There are three in the Godhead that are all three separate Gods.

Even in the beginning we can see that there were more than one -

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Who was God talking to here? The "us" is Jesus and the HS.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jesus is a God.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

There are scriptures like these everywhere that lets us know that God and Jesus are two separate Gods, because how can Jesus and God be the same God when one knows when Jesus is coming back and the other doesn't?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Even here is separates the two and we also have scriptures that say that when Jesus goes back to heaven that he will send the HS down.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus even claimed to in existence before Abraham and we even know of scriptures where Jesus claims to have created the worlds.

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit make up the Godhead in heaven and are three separate Gods. It is not one God with three personalities.

All of this is false teaching. Cardcaptor, you need to go and study on the Divinity of Jesus as you are mixing truth with falsehood. Jesus is 100% God and is as much God as the Father.

So Christ has really set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.

2 Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ cannot help you.

3 I'll say it again. If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey all of the regulations in the whole law of Moses.

4 For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace.

5 But we who live by the Spirit eagerly wait to receive everything promised to us who are right with God through faith.

Guest shiloh357
So Christ has really set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.

2 Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ cannot help you.

3 I'll say it again. If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey all of the regulations in the whole law of Moses.

4 For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace.

5 But we who live by the Spirit eagerly wait to receive everything promised to us who are right with God through faith.

How does this apply to the conversation concerning the Deity of Jesus?

Why do you argue and not let the Spirit Of God bring you the answer. I am but only a human, and so are you. No one is perfect ,why attack a fellow Brother Who also Loves Jesus, Who is God ,He Is sitting on the right hand side of The Father...Who was once a Human but of Perfection. Love thy neighbor as thy love thy selves. Amen

if you notced that Paul does speak about the Son,the Father as well as The Holy Spirit