• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Curious to see what some might say. (Please do not argue though, keep this a MILD and C-A-L-M discussion! A lot of these answers (mine and others) will be based off opinions and personal ideas. I just do this to prevent arguments [or flame wars] so that all debates/discussions can stay open and not have any complications. thank you and God Bless You! <3~)

Okay, so basically, do you think that there is Possibility, No Possibility, or Probability that the Nephilim can come back? Why or Why Not?

Explain! :3

I say there is a possibility (a slightly 10 to 50 chance, but there is the possibility) that the Nephilim can return. Amazingly, I kind of have a Maybe, Maybe Not answer going on here. My maybe part of it is that we (the Christians) may or may not be here when it COULD happen. I suppose that during the Apocalypse (or Ameggedon!) that those demons (or any demon in particular) will do anything they can think of to destroy, harm, or torture people (believers and non-believers alike) by doing this. I really can't say how big these children will be if they are created (probably BIG, like between 10 - 15 feet IMO), but they will be dangerous to humans. I guess this is what they hope to be an easy way to kill people, eh? Also, those demons who did do that may be released even when we are gone when Satan is released for a short season as well to wreck havoc on the world. That I find more possible, with the short season and the destruction and such. My maybe not answer is, they may have realized that it wouldn't work anyways, and that we would probably kill all the Nephilim children any how, so, basically they would be like, "They already have advanced objects that can destroy them, so, why waste the time trying?".

Near

please move if nessecary.

Hi Near,

I do not believe the Nephilim will come back. I believe Satan was trying to start his own creation of race through them and that is why God destroyed them all. Satan does not need to do that again because there are plenty of people who follow and worship him now and they don't even realize that, and in the end he will have his followers receive a mark which they will do willingly. So the Nephilim won't be back. There will be plenty of demons released on the earth to do thye devils biding if you look at Revelation 9 and these demons can only hurt those who have not been sealed by God.

When Satan is released for a short season there is just enough time for him to gather his army together to the final battle which is not Armageddon, Armageddon is a different battle to the final battle where Satan gathers his army around the camp of the saints.

When Satan gathers his army around the camp of the saints, the Lord destroys him and casts him into the lake of fire. Those who followed Satanas his army will stand before God with all those who have rejected the Lord and they will be judged, they also will be cast into the lake of fire, where they will say is this the man who made the earth tremble.

Isaiah 14:12-17

The Fall of Lucifer

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Nephilim Post-Flood

The Nephilim of Genesis 6:4 also includes the phrase, "...and also after that...."

Apparently these strange events were not just to the period before the Flood.

We find that there seems to be some recurrence of those things which resulted in "giants" appearing in periods later in the Old Testament specifically the giant-races of Canaan.

There were a number of tribes such as the Rephaim, the Emim, the Horim, and Zamsummim, that were giants. The kingdom of Og, the King of Bashan, was the "land of the giants." Later, we also find Arba, Anak, and his seven sons (the "Anakim") also as giants, along with the famed Goliath and his four brothers.

When God had revealed to Abraham that the land of Canaan was to be given to him, Satan had over 400 years to plant his "mine field" of Nephilim!

When Moses sent his twelve spies to check out the Land of Canaan, they came back with the report of giants in the land.(The term used was Nephilim.) Their fear of the Nephilim resulted in their being relegated to wandering in the wilderness for 38 years.

When Joshua and the nation Israel later entered the land of Canaan, they were instructed to wipe out every man, woman and child of certain tribes. That strikes us as disturbingly severe. It would seem that in the Land of Canaan, there again was a "gene pool problem."

These Rephaim, Nephilim, and others seem to have been established as an advance guard to obstruct Israel's possession of the Promised Land. Was this another stratagy of Satan?

The Days of Noah

Perhaps the most direct prophetic reference involving these things was the peculiar warning of our Lord Jesus Himself:

And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luke 17:26

What does that mean? He also warned:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Luke 21:25,26

Is it possible that the UFOs - and their occupants - are part of an end-time scenario?

(Exerpts taken from Dr. Chuck Missler)

My PERSONAL opinion is the satanic flood we have opened through our ignorance and willful disobedience will gradually increase.

As the population in the days of Noah became so given over to evil... thought, word, and deed.. we are following suit.

Generational curses start manifesting at earlier childhood ages.. hummm, wonder what those would look like :blink:

Of course those also double down.. Does anyone see any of this going on in society today??

Of course being given over to curses (whether they be generational, sin related, satanic in origin, or spoken) will produce more mental illness and irrational behaviors. Haven't seen any of this going on have we??? :24:

BTW~curses are exacted by the legalist.. satan and his minions..

The final episode can be the "alien intervention" to SAVE man from himself.. Grand delusion...

Look up, for your redemption draweth neigh...

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Nah. Not while Chuck Norris is still around. That's why there is no life on the moon. Chuck got there first. :wub:

Near~Tom Horn, Chuck Missler, Lambert Dolphin... And those @ Prophecy in the News have interesting information on this subject if you are interested...

http://prophecyinthenews.com/

Click on Nephilim Stargates Part 1, then Part 2.

I tend to agree with the transgenetic tampering being a door for the demonic again in these last days.. Therefore, YES.. I believe in the return of the NEPHILIM.. We will just call them differnt names in the end times..

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/05/1952

The last I studied on the NEPHILIM was that it was an unsettled subject. That has been awhile ago. Can we be sure that they ever really existed? Fallen angels mating with human women and producing offspring? Interesting subject.

Willow99

Near~Tom Horn, Chuck Missler, Lambert Dolphin... And those @ Prophecy in the News have interesting information on this subject if you are interested...

http://prophecyinthenews.com/

Click on Nephilim Stargates Part 1, then Part 2.

I tend to agree with the transgenetic tampering being a door for the demonic again in these last days.. Therefore, YES.. I believe in the return of the NEPHILIM.. We will just call them differnt names in the end times..

Blessings, Karen

BUMP... surely there is more interest than this... :th_frusty: