• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Melioth,

I would strongly warn you to admonish the warnings of Scripture regarding demons.

"Bold and willful, they do not tremble as they blaspheme the glorious ones, whereas angels, though greater in might and power, do not pronounce a blasphemous judgment against them before the Lord." 2 Peter 10-11

"Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones. But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you." But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand..." Jude 1:8-10

We are warned in Scripture from a facination with demons. There is no office of "demon buster" in the Church. Christ calls us the live in the present as servants of each other. So take all that youthful energy and go feed the poor. Go take care of widows and orphans in their distress. True spiritual power is not found in magical exorcisms and demonic shadows but in the towel and wash basin.

I would go tomorrow and get a book by Hank Hanegraaff entitled The Covering

God's Plan to Protect You from Evil.

- Steve

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cypher

I have to strong disagree... feeding the poor and such like would help yes.. but to deny the things thats going on around us is worse than being blind.. in the past 2 years the spirit and demonic activity has increased in my area.. and its because though people belive in jesus and god.. they have forgoten about the evils that do walk among us... so there is very few left to do something about it.... I even asked a minister at one of the churches here and he said "If you belive you are doing something and it is helping then do it. God will be with you to help you on your path, and its about time others opend thier eyes and helped to purge the evil from this town" I know everyone has their own views.. but if melioth is doing something for the greater good and belifes he is making a difrence then who has he right but an angel or god himself to tell him to stop? we all have our own ways in dealing with these demons some more direct than others but each and every one of them just as helpful

Guest Melioth

Thank you Cypher, Open minded and with an opn heart... I appreciate it.

He speaks the truth brothers Satan has conviced us that non action is the best course of action.

Rise up army of christ your war is being lost... time to regroup and strike back

Guest smuse

Journey was not quoting the Scriptures as a guideline that can be taken or left as if it were opinion. To step beyond the authority of the Word of God puts one on dangerous ground and opens one up to many other deceptions. All I can ask is that you condider and "study" the Scriptures to understand the Biblical position. Walking by feelings is akin to sensuality, which is one of those few sins that keeps us from ever entering into the Kingdom of God. We are called to walk according to the truth of the Word of God, by faith and not by what we see or feel.

Only several years ago I was fully involved in the same type of battles that you have described but as the Lord got my attention and I began to read the Word of God I saw that I was actually doing the very thing the Satan wanted, to keep me all tied up in battles that were keeping me from looking continually to my Lord, Jesus Christ. The enemy was actually getting all the glory in these phony battles and God's glory was being diminished by my disobedience and rebellion to His word. The real battles are only in the mind and are addressed by Paul in 2 Corinthians 10:3-6 and in Ephesians 6:10-18 which both speak of a defensive stand which we are commanded, not a suggestion, to do. Resisting is defensive and not offensive.

Please check out this site for more understanding of the Scriptural view of spiritual warfare: Spiritual Warfare

Steve Muse

Eastern Regional Watch

Guest Melioth
I was actually doing the very thing the Satan wanted, to keep me all tied up in battles that were keeping me from looking continually to my Lord, Jesus Christ

To engage in spiritaul warfare one must depend whole heartedly on god. We must look to him at all times during the battle.

The soldier cannot go on without knowing the comanders will.

This is no feeling.

This is a calling.

Guest smuse

It can't be a calling if it is not Biblical. If it is Biblical please inform me so that I can see properly. If this is something that I need to consider please set me straight according to Scripture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

"Bold and willful..."

That is exactly why the Apostle Paul counseled to not put those immature in postions of leadership.

Sadly, Melioth has not learned the lessons of servanthood.

Such spiritual pride is a cancer that has eaten up many segments of the Church.

Steve

Guest Enoch

Melioth again... account got blocked I have asked for it to be unblocked and hope that George will be graceful.

I am not in a position of leadership. I admit I am to hot headed, I am willing not Willfull.

I do not question my lord, I go where he sends me... as he sends me...

A calling is something I received when I was kneeling at an alter, My blood was on fire, I was trembling and weeping and my pastor had his hand on my shoulder calmly talking me through it, I listended to god that day and I have served him since.

In answer to an often asked question btw (i dont have time to go through all my posts before this accoutn is shut down as well. Though I dont understand why?)

why dont I spell god with a capital g???

Because god is the great I AM.

He has no name that is a human concept one I do not lay upin my lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

why dont I spell god with a capital g???

Because god is the great I AM.

He has no name that is a human concept one I do not lay upin my lord.

As I posted elsewhere, I repeat...your explanation is weak...especially since you capitalize your name(s). Regardless, it doesn't matter what you think regarding the matter. Genesis opens with, "In the beginning God...". Notice anything friend?

Enoch, you lack sincerity and credibility. I can't speak for brother George but your days with this new identity may be numbered on these boards. I suggest this... QUIT playing games son.

I must ask you... what gospel do you follow? Who is your lord?

Let me tell you about my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man goes to the Father but through Him. His shed Blood is what was needed and provided so that those who believe in Him can have eternal life with the Father. Do you believe? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior? If not, stop the games! Your eternal soul is at stake. Laugh with your friends if you like...but it is a serious matter. You need to think about it and go to the source of Living Water.

We are praying for you Enoch/Meloith, that God's Truth is revealed to you and that you no longer follow deception and stir discord.

So, there it is. Tell us where we have misread you. Is the lord of your life Jesus Christ, the one and only Lord and Savior?

Blessings,

Wayne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Many, many prayers are going up for you, Mel. I hope you understand what SBG is saying.