• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Ingelosi, do you mean you would stand by and watch a christian brother get tortured and killed and not lift a finger to help save him? Who needs enemies when they have a friend like you?

Wow! Christ sacrificed His own life, so that you could have life, but you wouldn't do likewise? You don't mind reaping the rewards as long as you don't have to pay the price. Read Kari's post again and learn a bit about God's warriors.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Salaam

Why do you use the word "Salaam", the Arabic equivalent of the Hebrew "Shalom"? Are you Arabic?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But again, Ingelosi -

How would you propose Israel defend herself from the people that are trying to destroy her?

How are they to deal with the rockets being fired into the Negev and disrupting the lives of the people of Sderot?

How are they to combat the suicide bombers?

Guest shiloh357
For God's sake! Open your hearts to Gods amazing grace! So amazing that even a terrorist can be saved. How come you can't understand that?

Who said a terrorist cannot be saved? Who said they were beyond God's ability to be saved.

You are trying to refute an argument that no one has raised. Whether or not a terrorist can be saved or not is not the issue at hand.

Read the Bible. For goodness sake! ACTS 8, ACTS 9! The early Christians feared Saul who tortured and murdered them! What does it take to be a terrorist in your eyes. You cannot take the fact that Saul was a terrorist away from him! What would he say? He would not say "oh! thank-you for not calling me a terrorist!" of course not, that would take so much of the miracle away.

The term "terrorist" has a specific meaning and terrorism has a specific meaning. They are basically both 20th century concepts and do not have their roots in the Bible. You are, with Shane Claiborne's help, trying to artificially change or broaden the definition of terrorist.

At terrorist is someone who engages in an unlawful use of force, violence or threat of violence against both people and property to intimidate a government or civilian popoulation in orde to achieve social or political objectives.

In short, terrorism is mainly "political" violence. This applies in particular to what Israel faces, as it is terrorism that is being employed to murder Jews for the furtherance of a political objective, namely the destruction of the nation of Israel.

You cannot compare the modern phenomenon of terrorism with Paul's persecution of Messianic Jews. "Persecution" and "terrorism" are separate concepts. They are not comparative in the least. Paul was not seeking political or social change, he was not trying to intimidate either the governments of Rome or Jerusalem.

Alright. Believe what you want! If you want to fight hate with hate so be it, I will not. If it even comes down to it, I will step in your, or anyone else's way in the name of the man who did not fight back. I will not lift a finger against another soul, I will not be a coward and hold a gun. You will have to kill my body first. Don't follow the easy path. It takes more courage to stand in front of a gun than behind one.
The problem is that we are not motivated by hate at all. No on here has said we "hate" anyone. We simply say that Israel has a right to defend itself against terrorism. The only one demonstrating any form of hatred is you.

Funny how WE are the cowards, not the terrorists. They hide behind little children and old women and use them to block to the bullets. They sacrifice the innocent put them in harm's way. Self-defense against terrorism is not being a "coward" except in your twisted, upside down, way of thinking.

The problem is that you are not really genuine at all. Your entire argument here has been one-sided. The problem you have is with those who stand against the terrorism being perpetrated against Israel. You are busy defending terrorism, but you find no moral outrage when it is just a case of Arab terrorists murdering Jews. When the Jews or anyone else fights back, you whine and moan about the teachings of Jesus (which you are ignorant about) and raise some fake concern for "peace." The truth is you are simply here to defend the terrorists. Hatred of Jews manifests itself in many forms. You are clearlly demonstrating one of those forms.

I will check in every once in a while to give voice to the voice-less,
Voiceless? Are you referring to the Palestinian terrorist PR machine that gets airtime regularly on the Cable News Channels, whose cause is championed by every nation in the UN, who call for Israel's destruction every Friday night in mosques that sit on Israeli soil??? Are you talking about the same voiceless Palestinians who are interviewed and by and defended by every major media outlet in the world? Are those the "voiceless" folks you are talking about????

Salaam, Adam
That right there, might explain what I meant when I stated that this is clearly a one-sided issue, and not a genuine concern for peace. Your idea of peace is for us to allow the terrorist go murdering Jews with no accountability, and you are trying to use emotional manipulation to do it. You don't care one whit about the terrorists getting saved. That is just a manipulation tactic. I have seen it used before.

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." 1 John 5:11-13

:)

I will step in your, or anyone else's way in the name of the man who did not fight back

:b:

Welcome To Worthy Dear Adam

Have You Met The LORD Jesus Christ?

Who Killed God The Son

"No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father" John 10:18

Why Did Our Lord Die

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God" Hebrews 12:2

Was It Love

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Or War

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil" 1 John 3:8

Is It Over

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." Revelation 19:11-16

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Come Quickly LORD Jesus Come Quickly

I will not lift a finger against another soul, I will not be a coward and hold a gun

:emot-highfive::emot-highfive::laugh:

Dear Adam Thank You For Your Honest Heart Felt Words

Veterans Around The World Have Been And Will Be Called Worst

So I Take "Coward" Coming From A Friend As A Term Of Endearment

We Were Called Many Things But That Word I Never Heard From Our Enemy

I Did Serve With Braver Men Than I But By God's Grace Together We Held The Line

Because My Bible Gives God's Words Of Truth, I Know The Israeli Solder Will Hold The Line

The Upcoming Terror Breaks My Heart To Think Upon But I Take Comfort That God Will Avenge Israel

"And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh." Revelation 19:17-21

My LORD Jesus The Christ

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" Matthew 10:34

Isn't He Wonderful?

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe