• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Iran declares war on U.S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: April 5, 2004

1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

i can't wait to see how many of our members pop in to say that it's all our fault that iran is declaring war :( they'll no doubt expect us to "love our enemies" and care nothing about protecting our family, friends, and fellow citizens.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Well we can love our enemies like we are commanded that is true but I too find it hard to do so with a gun pointed in my back. You are right Lady C somehow the Americans will be villified as usual in this case. I myself never thought that Iran would remain neutral in this war and that it was only waiting for the right time to plunge the knife in our backs. Mommar Kadaffi is showing his true colors at last.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

It's not much of a secret that I support George W Bush and have defended him from the beginning. Yet, I'm now beginning to wonder why are we over there.

It appears we're going from one dictatorship (Saddam Hussein) to another religious dictatorship, (who's leader is yet determined at this time). Either way, we have an angry, ungrateful mob who want us out and demand to restore their country to the same moral dictates as that of the Taliban in Afghanistan.

So where does that leave us now?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Cat- I, too, am very discouraged. Sigh.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Will somebody remind me why we went there to begin with?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

Not to over simplify it, but sin is why we are there. Their sin our sin the world in general who does not want to bow the knee to God......

As for the political reason for being there, I think it is clear as mud and with the up and coming elections it is about to get murkier. What with all the mud slinging that will be going on.

How can anybody be so sure as to say they are 100% right? It is about power, greed, and lust. And please don't point the finger at GWB. He did not make these decisions all by hisself. Our job is to pray for leadership and I think we better be about it. Because all, you know what, is about to happen. And I am pretty sure the world will never recover this side of Jesus's return. Even so come Lord Jesus come!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Greetings~

re: Iran Declares War on U.S.

My answer to your question Catsmeow is the Oil Cartel a long with the Bush Family wanted more of the oil profits.

As far as Iran being at war with the US, we'd best start sending messages to our Senators and Congressmen. In fact, send your email to the President. Remember this is an election year.

Two more cents, Please don't forget that President Bush in my opinion is not a Born Again Christian. Like all politicans they like to say things we like to hear and not tell the Truth,(even with his hand on a Bible.)

Snowdoove

Guest LadyC
It's not much of a secret that I support George W Bush and have defended him from the beginning. Yet, I'm now beginning to wonder why are we over there.

It appears we're going from one dictatorship (Saddam Hussein) to another religious dictatorship, (who's leader is yet determined at this time). Either way, we have an angry, ungrateful mob who want us out and demand to restore their country to the same moral dictates as that of the Taliban in Afghanistan.

So where does that leave us now?

cats, it's good to see you posting again! hope you're feeling better :)

i do want to point out something though. despite the media's insistance that iraqi's are not happy we're there and that's why violence continues, a recent scientific survey indicated that over 90% of iraqi's are grateful that the allied forces are still there, and with the way things are progressing.

it's the -10% that are wreaking havoc.

Guest LadyC

the oil cartel and bush... boy, i get tired of hearing that totally unfounded, liberal lie. you've been suckered snowdoove!

why are we there? because hussein HAD wmd, he has USED them, and he flat out refused to comply with SEVENTEEN resolutions that he either disarm or provide proof that he had done so. his noncompliance left TWO presidential administrations with no other conclusion than that his wmd programs were nearing completion.