• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hey everyone,

Regular dutch newsmedia are reporting a war on the internet. Main source of the news is a video on YouTube. What is your opinion about this?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

They're kids being daft, but they're also right. Scientology is a dangerous cult that destroys lives and needs to be stopped. It's time world governments stepped in and dealt with these people before they rob of anyone else of their livelihood, sanity and ultimately their very life.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/11/1978

I've been reading a lot about Scientology lately due to a member suing the church and having the documents made public. I have a link to those documents that contain information regarding the church and their beliefs , if anyone is interested then please pm and I will give you the link. From what I've read, it is shocking that intelligent beings would even fall for this. Tom Cruise stated that we he first read the documents of Scientology he said "wow, this is it. This is the real deal, this is what I've been looking for my whole life." It's saddening that so many people, not just celebrities are being sucked into this Scientology world of deceit and lies. Everything was written and started by this L. Ron Hubbard (a SCIENCE FICTION WRITER) in the 70s. And yet people STILL believe it. Amazing.

I've been reading a lot about Scientology lately due to a member suing the church and having the documents made public. I have a link to those documents that contain information regarding the church and their beliefs , if anyone is interested then please pm and I will give you the link. From what I've read, it is shocking that intelligent beings would even fall for this. Tom Cruise stated that we he first read the documents of Scientology he said "wow, this is it. This is the real deal, this is what I've been looking for my whole life." It's saddening that so many people, not just celebrities are being sucked into this Scientology world of deceit and lies. Everything was written and started by this L. Ron Hubbard (a SCIENCE FICTION WRITER) in the 70s. And yet people STILL believe it. Amazing.

e.g. the work of Karin Spaink

<<<sissor editing>>>

So while scientology is indeed a cult and a very bad direction, to me the biggest concern is actually the modern so-called church, which is breeding destructive cults left and right ranging from a few members to many thousands of members.

Interesting thought

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Would that all Christians were as passionate about their beliefs as Mr. Cruise. I find it so sad that he has become a target for pop-culture as if he were an alien. This culture prefers to worship real sleaze and villify those who at least embrace something of a positive nature. I am in no way an advocate of Scientology, and think Tom Cruise has gone far astray, but why in the world does Madonna get a pass for her Kaballah enchantment? John Travolta and Kirsti Alley are also Scientologists but don't get ragged on. Why? Cruise is sincere and obviously seeking something of substance. Let's pray for him, people. Also, realize editing an interview can make anyone look goofy. If you think he's possessed, pray for him.

Guest lovinghim4ever

I don't know much about Sientology, but I don't agree with what I do know. I also don't agree with posting something like this as ANONYMOUS. Why anonymous? If they truly believe this, then why anonymous? The link says, "We do not forgive." How Christian is that?

And, why hasn't this youtube link been deleted from this forum. I thought youtube links were not allowed here?

:noidea::noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Cruise's "scientology" is neither scientific nor a church. It's one of the thousands of latter-day false cults warned about by the Lord Jesus Christ back in Matthew 24:4,5,11. "To the law & to the testimony; if they speak not according to this Word, it's because there is no light in them." AMEN!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I've noticed many people talking about Scientology...but what IS it about Scientology that is so unacceptable?

That is what is confusing me more than the Scientology.

What is it? I need an explanation.

~Near~

I don't know much about Sientology, but I don't agree with what I do know. I also don't agree with posting something like this as ANONYMOUS. Why anonymous? If they truly believe this, then why anonymous? The link says, "We do not forgive." How Christian is that?

And, why hasn't this youtube link been deleted from this forum. I thought youtube links were not allowed here?

:24::whistling:

TOS: (on top, between | Members | Search | and | Who's online | Live Chat |

No