• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1986

Ok so I am working on a report for school and i am totally stuck with my Question they all deal with the corinthian letters but i am stuck on where to start at.

the Question is "How Paul responded to criticism without dividing the church. This is all from corinthians 1 and 2 but i am really stuck on this. so if there is some help i have tried comentaries and prayed and i am really stuck

Thanks

The Bass player

What i have so far

The church in Corinth dealt with being sold out for God but still being part of this world. They ate meat that was offered to the Idols of that time and pretty much lived the way that the Greco Romans did, causing issues with morality and living the way Christ Jesus called us to live especially when we believe and confess he is God. They were prideful with what they had as well they were boastful and caused issues amongst them selves. How did Paul the man who had an encounter upon a road deal with the issues going into

Corinth? Things that they criticized Paul about where, when he refused to take money that they were giving him for his own gain but to support the ministry more. The Corinth church had a bunch of apostles who were not authentic who rose up and tried to challenge his authority and undermined Paul. First Corinthians the other problems were Jealousy divisions Bringing down the leaders of that time well criticizing them.

In second Corinthians a new group moved in this is Paul

Edited by Bassplayer

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

Ok so I am working on a report for school and i am totally stuck with my Question they all deal with the corinthian letters but i am stuck on where to start at.

the Question is "How Paul responded to criticism without dividing the church. This is all from corinthians 1 and 2 but i am really stuck on this. so if there is some help i have tried comentaries and prayed and i am really stuck

Thanks

The Bass player

He didn't question their "Sainthood", he reminded them of their responsibilities as the holders of the mystery. He urged them to take action based on the Spirit of truth within them all. He kept to the facts that couldn't be argued, he wasn't vague or overly offensive but urged action.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1986

it makes sense.

he did not even come to accuse them fully just to let them know.

Thanks david