IGNORED

Worshippers of Death

Rick-Parker

I understand the need for prayer and compassion, emotionally well no, I just can't do it with a "willing" heart .

I totally understand.

I see no love in those people.

If I'm wrong in those beliefs, the Lord will deal with me.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I understand the need for prayer and compassion, emotionally well no, I just can't do it with a "willing" heart .

I totally understand.

I see no love in those people.

If I'm wrong in those beliefs, the Lord will deal with me.

He will deal with us both if need be! :huh:

Guest shiloh357
This is nothing but doctrine and dogma, it proves nothing. Where are you Koran quotes to support the "Islam believes..." points? Come to mention it, you only quoted the Bible once to support your argument.

You're right about the Trinity, Islam denies this. Why? Because they see Jesus as a prophet, not the Son of God. Exactly as I said. If they saw Him as the Son of the God they'd be a long way to the Trinity concept.

Sorry Jade, but your arguments don't hold any water. Compare what you said about the God of Islam to the God of the Jews. You know, the vengeful God that smited the enemies of Israel and killed people for minor offences. The God of the Old Testament is a lot like everything I've heard about the Moslems' God. Until Christians stop calling Moslems Satan-worshippers there isn't going to be much progress, is there?

Sorry David, but you are waaaay off. The God of the Bible is nothing at all like Allah. For one thing, The God of the Bible longs for a relationship with His mankind. He offers mercy, redemption, salvation and forgiveness, none of which is offered by allah.

If you want to see the difference between the Allah and the God of the Bible, look at the countries where Islam is the majority religion. All you have a culture of death, gender apartheid, oppression and poverty.

If Christians and Muslims worship the same God, then why do they persecute and execute Muslims who convert to Christiannity? Why do they consider Jews infidels they are worshipping the same God?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Zahra Maladan is an educated woman who edits a women's magazine in Lebanon. She is also a mother, who undoubtedly loves her son. She has ambitions for him, but they are different from those of most mothers in the West. She wants her son to become a suicide bomber. Wall Street Journal

damo1

i was only watching something last year on this and it was on sbs and it was very intresting it showed what the army was doing and sevral soldiers were able to also have their say as this is true mothers are encouraging their sons to be suicide bombers its like an honor to have a son do this to were he not just ends his life but kills many inocent people this is what this religon is teaching and is asking al young boys to do

what puzzles me the vatican know wants to embrace this peace full false religon and take on some of its principals to were the muslems and catholics are walking in peace as i listened to sbs world news i was dumbfounded by what was being talked and how the pope wants to embrace this religon

i feel sorry for those who take on what bin laden says but this is what islam is about

while i was in the phillippines i felt gods prottection over me as manila has tightend its grip in every shopping centers their are security gaurds with guns searching bags as you come in you are told to open your bag weather its a females purse or students school bag then you are told to put your arms out and they run their hands over you

in each community you go to you have gaurd towers with security and army personal and police and they search your car then you can enter they also do this in my partners country

while we were weighting for her friend i said why is this needed and she told me as the muslems have let off sevral bombs that were left in bus shelters or in bins and it has the goverment on the edge the army is doing its best to catch these rebels that do come in to manila from mindanao but they are very good the rebels have been asking for people to join their cause and have sent out messages vi the inter net for more help as they want more suicide bombers and are asking for male muslems to come to the phillippines and fight for their right to have an islamic state

to be honest i was nerves and when ever i used the public transport i was on elert even when we traveled into lacastaliana i was on alert as i have heard of how sevral rebels have come from the mountains and stopped sevral buses and when a person from another country is spotted on these buses they do take vistors from other countrys hostage

i could not blend in as i over powerd her men in her country so every one new i was from another country but i knew god was watching over me my partner is even nerves when she uses public transport in manila

i am glad no bombs went of while i was their though the security gaurds the police and the army were friendly i got a lot of waves and smiles and had one trafic police officer talking with me as he wanted to find out how big i was i told him and he wanted to know were i was from so i told him he said if i had a camerra i would have taken a photo of you standing by my side he had a machaine gun by his side and hand gun with hand cuffs and baton

we will see more off this to were young males are raised up to be suicide bombers it is just their nature and these people listen to what ever son of bin laden has to say

were i was it was more safe though than manila

islam is a false religon and any one says its not needs to rethink very hard alah is a false god mohammed is nothing but a lunatic who is a cult leader its as simple as that

god bless from damo

Guest shiloh357
That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

You don't see a problem there?

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

[That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

I know you didn't mean it this way, but your right............it is a god fit for people who abuse and abase women and children, who have no value on human life, and who follow a false god.

This statement is dripping with racism and xenophobia.

Islam/Muslim is not a "race."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

You don't see a problem there?

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

[That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

I know you didn't mean it this way, but your right............it is a god fit for people who abuse and abase women and children, who have no value on human life, and who follow a false god.

This statement is dripping with racism and xenophobia.

Islam/Muslim is not a "race."

Yes, but he was saying that it was "fit for people who abuse and abase women and children, who have no value on human life, and who follow a false god", referring to Arabs.

So yes, I still hold that there was a degree of racism and xenophobia behind SPs statement.

So yes, I still hold that there was a degree of racism and xenophobia behind SPs statement.

Want to see an example of "racism and xenophobia"?

Go to Youtube and do a search on suicide bombers. Take a look at what these people are doing to their own women and children.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

Go to Youtube and do a search on suicide bombers. Take a look at what these people are doing to their own women and children.

So it's ok for us to be racist and xenophobic because they are?

So it's ok for us to be racist and xenophobic because they are?

They're not a race guy.....it's a religion.

Go check out Youtube.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

to willing to die

intresting usser name i have been reading what you have left in this post i am going to ask you a simple question and i hope i can get an honest repsonce with out you beating around the bush

are you one of these people that sits in the comforts of his home and only airs out what has to be said on cyber space with out taking a deep good look at what you leave and how you respond

islam is a false religon my friend its a simple as that were my partner lives these rebels have caused a fair bit of trouble bud i am going to take a stab in the dark as i did not go into your profile to see if you are a man or a women or a boy so i am thinking you are a mature man since we cant see each other and can only go by what is left in our posts

the island i am talking about is mindanao my friend these rebels have been hidding out in the heart of the forest the army is doing its best to wipe these son of bin laden supporters out who wil die for this cluts and lunatic

the people on this island are very peace full people these muslims have shown no respect to the filapino people or to the christians that are settled on this island all they want is to turn this island into an islamic state they have shown no respect to my partners people or have they obeyed the laws of the land they use terroisem and the people on this island are on the edge

women have been kidnapped by this bogus group which calls its self abu sayiff those that get kidnapped never come out alive non believers and christian single females and married women these men rape these women and keep them as sex slaves young and old they do not care some they end up dead once they have been raped

my partner is constantly puting her trust in god when she travels to this island as we have a sister church planted on this island and we have pastrol staff meetings every two months with the pastors from dunimase living praise we have all up 5 churches planted around the phillippines

my partner should not live in fear in her own country bud she should not have to think is she going to be the next victem these rebels do not even care if the women they kidnap have familys or have partners

not only do they do this but they plant bombs were people meet were people set up markets and were their kids go to school

if you think we have a fear or are in need to be rebuked by you think very hard my friend as i have been reading what you have been saying hear and i feel that you are hear just to argue with those who do respond to you if you try this stance with me my friend i wil challange you and i wil not back off

i do not live in my own little world and type away blindly like you have been doing on this topic

you do need to do some leg work and listen to what is being said to you by some of us mature members

realy willing to die if this is something to go by i am going to put up a challange for you by your usser name if god were to send you to one of these countrys were christians are being persecuted and you know of these countrys and what happens to christians will you take up your cross and do as is being asked of you or wil you cave in ?

i have only just come back from the phillippines and i plan to live their with my partner once my filapino citazen ship is aproved and i wil be going to this island mindanao were these cluts have been hidding

while i was their the lord broke me to the point were i new he was saying this is were i want you to live and this is were i want you to serve me i had my reservations about living in this country i did not want to leave australia or the comforts i have yet while i was their i saw god move not only did i see god do some awsem things he prottected me not once did any harm come to me but i was alert as i was warned by my embaccy to be very care full

i know how to handle my self and i was ready as i am not a door mat and i have worked in the sercurity industry

i dare you willing to die to viset a muslim country and when you are their say out loud i am a born again christian i can promise you one thing soon as you do this bud some one wil end your life

these people do not care what you might be feeling islam is nothing but a false religon its as simple as that have you read the koran ? i have

to say that we have xenophobia i can see were you are at

i do not have to stand in the gap for my partner but i do and i pray for her every day asking god to keep her safe as i do not want to get a ph cal by her family or pastrol team telling me that abu sayiff have kidnapped her

this group only kidnaps pretty women once they have had enough of the women they have had for over 6yrs they go out in groups of 5 and target new women

my bible does not tell me to do what the koran tells thes cluts to do

do you know that we are seen as the enemy do you know that to a muslim we are seen as non belivers and the koran tells a muslim that for them to get to heaven they have to kill us non believers ?

this is what the koran preaches my friend and before you say i know nothing of what has been talked about hear i am also from a war torn country my brother still serves in the croation army and if my father did not decide to leave yugoslavia i would be serving in the croation army by my brothers side as a young child i was taught to hate all the serbians and the serbians do the same thing with their males i was taugh from a young age how to use a gun in the village i grew up in we lost a lot of good fathers and women were raped when ever the serbians would come in but we were seen as the trouble makers and the serbians were seen as the good guys

dont try this stance with me as i am having to learn about my partners country and the history and i know a fair bit about islam bud

lets see what you leave me willing to die

god bless from your brother in the lord damo