• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi patricia,

I'm sure the majority of atheists have spent a lot of time pondering God. Sorry you found something offensive. What statement are you referring to?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Oh my I am sorry!! I am very offended by what a-team replied and even the thought of changing the word of God due to we all living in this time period. God is unchanging in nature no matter what time his people live in.Just because society changes does not mean God and His word does..

It just bothered me so...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Just because someone tells you that there is a ghost under your bed, and you dont believe it, dosent necessarily make you hard heartedness.

God created Genesis for God to exist. Man created god through genesis. Without man - god would never exist. God is reliant on man to keep him going. When man stops believing, that's when god ceases to exist. This is 2008 not year 8000bc. When will we evolve already? Its really that simple.

Hello and welcome. You didn't really answer the question at all. You seemed to jump to the defensive instead. :thumbsup:

I'll bump up a thread called "A Massive Conspiracy Theory" for you to comment on.

My answer was quite clear. I can only show you the dots, madam. You merely have to connect them.

Like a rude person, you redirected me to a speculative parade.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Welcome, Ateam.

If I am reading it correctly, your post seems to suggest that man created God through the Book of Genesis, and that if people stopped believing in the notion, the idea of "God" would fade, is that your position?

Thanks in advance,

t.

This is 2008 not year 8000bc. When will we evolve already? Its really that simple. :thumbsup:

:blink::blink::wub:

When Will We Evolve Already? :wub::24::24:

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." Psalms 2:1-4

Looks Like The Twelfth Of Never Should About Do It You Think!

:)

So Young Ateam, What Are You Doing Hanging Around Worthy If You Are Simply Oh So "Open :21:" To Investigating The God Of Our Belief?

"Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." Psalms 2:11-12

After All, A Man May Have Never Once Believed But Nevertheless He Still Remains Condemned!

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:17-17

And Some May Think They Are Judging God But, Surprise Surprise, It Is God Who Will Judge!

"For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God." Romans 14:11-12

Want Your Lord And Master In The Judgement Seat?

"Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.

For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee." Psalms 33:18-22

Drop Your Pride And Believe

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

:)

And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Everybody settle down! :noidea:

artsylady, I had a look at your conspiracy thread, and I think the best response, and the one that ties in with what we're talking about here, was on page one, or maybe page two of that thread--the response by Secondeve. I don't think it will convince you that Secondeve is correct, but it does show a differing position that someone could reasonably hold. In other words, if our aim is to be open to the idea that others with differing views can be as sincere and "soft-hearted" as we are ourselves with ours, I think that response could be helpful.

I'm going to add a comment over there, but I hope you have a chance to get to my last reply on this thread.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

:whistling::thumbsup::)

When Will We Evolve Already? :(:24::24:

I appologise if my words were laughable. A prayer instead from you would not have hurt so much.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I'm sure the majority of atheists have spent a lot of time pondering God.

I would think this is not true. I think they just spend an awful lot of time trying to disprove him, (or fighting him) rather than pondering the possibility of his existance.

I challenge anyone who is a true seeking nonbeleiver to spend a week camping in nature with your Bible and asking God to show you if he's real. If you're sincere, He WILL show you.

artsylady, I had a look at your conspiracy thread, and I think the best response, and the one that ties in with what we're talking about here, was on page one, or maybe page two of that thread--the response by Secondeve.

I could find a response from Second Eve on page one which I answered on page two. Is that the response you're talking about?