• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

go right a head...Nebula...I would rather have you join in and help along. Two heads are better than one.., four six and so on. Some of my posts do not go through ...my animals knock out my ethernet :noidea: and the after writing what I wrote and its all gone...I will just say forget about it. L0L

I wonder if we or anyone else can or will be able to see the tribes in the apostles. In James 1:1b i noticed the other day, I am sure it was the Spirit of God, it says"

to the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad"

Now I can not tell you how many times I must have read that and never noticed it. Unbelievable!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let us see what we have here.

Exodus

1. revelations
  2. Ruby ~~~~ Jasper
  3. topaz~~~~ sapphire
  4. emerald ~~~~ chalcedony
  5. turquious ~~~~ emerald
  6. Sapphira~~~~ Sardonyx
  7. Diamond~~~~ Sardius
  8. Jacinth~~~~ Chrysolite
  9. agate~~~~ beryl
  10. amethyst~~~~ Topaz
  11. Beryl ~~~~ Chrysoprase
  12. onyx ~~~~ Jacinth
  13. Jasper ~~~~ Amethyst
It seems God had done some rearranging, I will look in the hebrew.

I need a cup of tea...!! after those two columns... hahahah :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Now let us see what we have here.

Exodus

1. revelations
  2. Ruby ~~~~ Jasper
  3. topaz~~~~ sapphire
  4. emerald ~~~~ chalcedony
  5. turquious ~~~~ emerald
  6. Sapphira~~~~ Sardonyx
  7. Diamond~~~~ Sardius
  8. Jacinth~~~~ Chrysolite
  9. agate~~~~ beryl
  10. amethyst~~~~ Topaz
  11. Beryl ~~~~ Chrysoprase
  12. onyx ~~~~ Jacinth
  13. Jasper ~~~~ Amethyst
It seems God had done some rearranging, I will look in the hebrew.

In the other web sites, it has this for the stones:

Reuven, the Odem (ruby)

Shimon, the Piteda (topaz)

Levi, the Bareket (beryl)

Judah, the Nofech (turquoise)

Isachar, the Sapir (sapphire)

Zebulun, Yahalom (diamond)

Dan, Leshem (jacinth)

Naftali, Shvo (agate)

Gad, Ahlama (jasper)

Asher, Tarshish (emerald)

Joseph, Shoham (onyx)

Benjamin, Yashfe (jade)

Reuben - ruby

Simeon - smaragd (emerald)

Levi - carbuncle (a beautiful gem of a rich red color found in the East Indies. When held up to the sun, it loses its deep tinge and becomes the color of a burning coal. Sometimes, the name is applied to the Ruby, Sapphire, Red Spinel and Garnet. Also called Firestone. - source )

Judah - green emerald

Issachar - sapphire

Zebulun - white pearl

Dan - a species of topaz, in which was visible the inverted face of a man

Naphtali - turquoise

Gad - crystal

Asher - chrysolite

Joseph - onyx

Benjamin - jasper

Here's another site to check out:

http://www.jsbeads.com/Birthstones/GemstonesoftheBible.asp

I don't have time to dissect this tonight.

this is really interesting especially the ones given to the apostles..... I will try my best and have people take into account I am human.... :noidea:

Okay... we are actually at the pitcher and the dagger, Simeons symbol

The pitcher...the earthen vessel. Signifies to me the worldliness. The reason I do not go towards the Pouring type of pitcher is because Simeon nature is to fight, They have that warlike quality which if not gotten a hold of by Jesus and the Glory of God can be destructive and argumentative if you run into them in the natural. This is opposite the dagger. The dagger in itself is a hand to hand combat weapon. It is used my someone who gets right in there to kill the enemy. I would rather be the one who shoots some high velocity weapon then actually have to face my enemy.

When we hear from God , He will give us battleplans against the enemy needed to defeat him.

Thus becoming a vessel in the hands of Gods to fight high quality battles in the name of Jesus with a consegrated dagger hearing His word and not relying on thier own strength.

Another symbol that seems to coincide with Simeon is CITY GATES.

Maybe due to the victory Levi and simeon had in totally destroyingthe city of shechem.

GENESIS 34 Thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies is a promise from God to Abraham and being the seed of abraham they are privvy to this promise.

Thy fought their own battle in shalem which was a terrible mistake, the promise still stood.

Their Danger was to use their God given gifts to his own destruction.

It is a great thing to have Jesus show you the gifts he has given you as well using them. But For HIS

Glory only. It is His gift and not yours. This is when the flesh...the earthen vessle starts to get mixed up. If we know it is the Lord... well if we don't know...better off being still.

Another thing is we can get very busy with the gifts or a gift. I am not talking only about The Holy Spirit gifts. I am talking also about being finacially blessed and so on.

The use of a gift and being blessed can do you in...it is not a measure of having Gods favor.

As for the stone the true topaz crystal needs to be detached from its matrix. This perfect cut is the unique way to taell it from other minerals. It has a smooth side. To be in a hand on hand combat wisdom is a must and because Job mentions it as 'Likened unto wisdom'

Genesis 25:5-7 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelity are in their habitations. O my soul, come not thou into ther secret; unto their assembly, mine honor be not united, For in their anger they slew a man; and in their selfwill they digged down a wall...please read the rest.

So I would say this is wear major dying to self will happens. Yielding and Listening to the Spirit of God above our own flesh.

I will say that the mention of Levi brings a chuckle to my spirit in the prophesy. Mostly everybody knows that their are some some children that when they get together can cause havoc. They went ahead of the Lord Jesus and even did not obtain permission from Jacob to slaughter.

they were decietful and cunning and their motive was wrong. Gen. 34: 23a " Shall not their cattle and substance and every beast of theirs be ours?" Caanan's brim was not full with iniquity yet.

Crucifying that flesh Simeon is a mighty warrior. Peter comes to my mind and many others. I notice to in the story of Joseph simeon was kept while the others retuned to Jacob. Perhaps Simeon was the primary instigator to Josephs being in captivity.

Neb are you busy with a purim party .... I need to see what you think? A old friend of mine...her name is Miriam...up with the Lord now... The most beautiful sweetest older woman one would ever want to meet, was taken up to heaven i guess when she was about 70. Angels walked right into her room and got her.

I have been thinking about her and missing her. I recieved a phone call from another frien from another state today and guess what. She has a book Miriam wrote, on the gate stones. I just remembered she saw the gate!!!!

She, my friend will try to get me a copy or just copy hers.....Now that is God. There is no doubt that we are to do this together here....Praise the Lord...I am so excited!!! Thank-you Jesus

That's awesome, Patricia! :whistling:

---

As for your other question, no. I'd get into celebrating the feasts if I had someone to celebrate them with. But I don't. :whistling:

As for what I've been doing, well, I've been sick. Bleck.

Reuben - A son....A new beginning (raah meaning to make to enjoy; to present ben anointed one a son)

Reuben signified to me Salvation and a new beginning in Christ Jesus that I obtained through the cross, happy in that joyous love affair with Jesus.

Symbol - the sun or blossoming...a new beginning as the sun is the beginning of a new day

Breastplate stone - sardius (or ruby)

Simeon - 'he hears.' (shimown (shim-one) one who hears and obeys)

Simeonites could hear those nudgings that some cannot hear. You do not have to tell them more than once. It must be a breath of fresh air for the Lord to command a Simeonite.

But they learn the things they learn from rebellion and suffering, yet they become a Spirit led , controlled by God tribe. (Hebrews 5:8)

Symbol - the pitcher and dagger...the earthen vessel & a hand to hand combat weapon; crucifying that flesh, Simeon is a mighty warrior

Breastplate stone - topaz = wisdom ("the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom")