• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

It says that your scenario makes no sense.
scripture says that my scenario makes perfect sense. the bible, when taken in its entirety, leaves no other interpretation regarding this matter. we need to remember that we are in the apostate days, where biblical truths are exchanged for those that make people feel good and comfortable. perhaps people don't want to be exposed to these biblical realities because they're just too awkward, uncomfortable, and spooky. seems we would rather believe god as some kind of santa claus and his angels as little cute children with wings and harps in a cotton-candy dandy world, regardless if it completely contradicts scripture.

If God has the ability to know what lies within the heart of each and every individual on this planet all at the same time, wouldn't He also have the ability to move from place to place without the aid of a machine?

God created everything you showed us in those pictures....did He use a machine to create all those different galaxies?

If the Holy Spirit is able to dwell within the hearts of countless beings at the same instant, why would Christ and His angels need a spaceship to get around?

all of the questions you have are very good. the fact that you're pondering these is proof that the holy spirit, if indeed he is in you, is working his magic.

If you truly believe in your heart that God is an alien, why are you reluctant to share the good news with those who ask?
i don't believe god is an alien. i think i've made that clear. sure, jesus, the angels and god himself may be 'alien' to humanity in a sense...

Instead of putting up some website ref., why not tell us in your own words.
that's exactly what i did in my original post. i incorporated many passages from scripture, then interpreted these in my "own words." all i did was attempt to illuminate the true meanings of the texts.

If we're all believing a lie, don't you think God would want you to bring us to the knowledge of the truth?
god has been the one who has brought me knowledge and truth regarding this matter. i can't say this enough. this revelation is from god and god alone. the way i see it now is that the people who aren't aware of the true ufo/angelic reality are the ones "believing a lie" and being deceived.

ponder this, if you will: according to the bible, satan is the king of this world (not to mention "prince and power of the air"). he influences essentially every aspect of society, including the governments of the world. suppose that this ufo phenomena is genuine and involves god's angels. would he not attempt to keep this information from the public? would he not desire to keep humanity in ignorance of the angelic reality?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems we would rather believe god as some kind of santa claus and his angels as little cute children with wings and harps in a cotton-candy dandy world, regardless if it completely contradicts scripture.

I don't know where you're getting your information but I don't know anyone who believes that. And you're right, it does contradict scripture.

god has been the one who has brought me knowledge and truth regarding this matter. i can't say this enough. this revelation is from god and god alone. the way i see it now is that the people who aren't aware of the true ufo/angelic reality are the ones "believing a lie" and being deceived.

From Wikipedia

Heaven's Gate was the name of an American religious group led by Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles. The group's end coincided with the appearance of Comet Hale-Bopp in 1997. Applewhite convinced thirty-eight followers to commit suicide so that their souls could take a ride on a spaceship that they believed was hiding behind the comet.

These people also said they had a revelation from God.

ponder this, if you will: according to the bible, satan is the king of this world (not to mention "prince and power of the air"). he influences essentially every aspect of society, including the governments of the world. suppose that this ufo phenomena is genuine and involves god's angels. would he not attempt to keep this information from the public? would he not desire to keep humanity in ignorance of the angelic reality?

Suppose it is true.......why wouldn't the angels just land, instead of flying off into space?

I don't know where you're getting your information but I don't know anyone who believes that. And you're right, it does contradict scripture.
i over exaggerated of course, but there are many people who have beliefs that aren't too far off. they won't openly admit it, but subconsciously they have created their own biblical reality.

From Wikipedia

Heaven's Gate was the name of an American religious group led by Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles. The group's end coincided with the appearance of Comet Hale-Bopp in 1997. Applewhite convinced thirty-eight followers to commit suicide so that their souls could take a ride on a spaceship that they believed was hiding behind the comet.

These people also said they had a revelation from God.

like i said before, i knew i would be accused of such things before i posted the content. i said it once and i guess i will have to say it again...im not part of a cult. god knows this and to be honest, that's really all that matters to me. i don't feel compelled to convince people otherwise.

Suppose it is true.......why wouldn't the angels just land, instead of flying off into space?
i don't exactly know what you're asking. the job of god's angels is to carry out the will of god, on earth and in the heavens. what these things consist of are not clear, but we do know that one of their jobs is to protect believers. the bible also makes it clear that they are able to influence the governments of society according to god's will. let's also remember that the earth is ruled by satan and the fallen angels. this planet is not particularly friendly to them. they would therefore carry out their tasks and depart into the heavens with little delay.

for the most part, though, this question is beyond our ability to answer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

And there are many who believe that the "alien's" are the great deception coming in the end times. Since I live with a conspriacy buff and must do my research about all that he tells me is going to happen I am very familiar with this scenario. The ancient Sumarians believed their gods would come back in spaceships. Zecharia Stitchin based at least 12 books on the subject. The roots are ancient but traceable. Could the angels come in something that "looks" like a craft if they are coming from another dimension? Its a possiblity. UFO and all that entails is one of my husbands favorite subjects so I have had to learn a thing or two about them as well as the other stuff that goes along with it. :th_praying: I personally do not believe in little green men unless they are some genetic thingy or something. But we are never told if there are others out there somewhere and at least for myself I am glad that I don't since I would worry that if they turned out anything like us and have some sort of galatic travel then we really are in trouble!! :laugh: I do enjoy scifi though! By what other means have you come to your theories?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well I may be wrong humanoid,but you seem to be hedging your bets, like having a dollar each way,...You know.......just in case.

im not part of a cult. god knows this and to be honest, that's really all that matters to me. i don't feel compelled to convince people otherwise.

Why not?

I mean if there was a non-believer stting in front of me and he truly wanted to know about God and all that went with it, I wouldn't ignore him. I would answer all of his questions to the best of my ability.

And there are many who believe that the "alien's" are the great deception coming in the end times. Since I live with a conspriacy buff and must do my research about all that he tells me is going to happen I am very familiar with this scenario. The ancient Sumarians believed their gods would come back in spaceships. Zecharia Stitchin based at least 12 books on the subject. The roots are ancient but traceable. Could the angels come in something that "looks" like a craft if they are coming from another dimension? Its a possiblity. UFO and all that entails is one of my husbands favorite subjects so I have had to learn a thing or two about them as well as the other stuff that goes along with it. :emot-pray: I personally do not believe in little green men unless they are some genetic thingy or something. But we are never told if there are others out there somewhere and at least for myself I am glad that I don't since I would worry that if they turned out anything like us and have some sort of galatic travel then we really are in trouble!! :emot-pray: I do enjoy scifi though!
it's funny, because i've never enjoyed sci-fi. i think its because i have to deal with the predisposed prejudices people have that the media feeds them, in arguments and debates, so i naturally have a grudge against the sources of their "information". the media truly is deceiving people in this area.

and about there being an alien deception in the future, well, it's already underway. look at all of the new age cults and "channelers" who believe they have contacted peaceful, benevolent alien species with loving intentions. i can tell you right now that these beings are not participating in this deception for the benefit of humanity, but for theirs alone. i believe there's a good possibility that these "peaceful" and "harmonious" aliens will pose as our saviors amidst a future global crisis and perform "miracles" and "signs" to, "if possible, deceive even the elect".

Well I may be wrong humanoid,but you seem to be hedging your bets, like having a dollar each way,...You know.......just in case.
could you please elaborate?

Why not?

I mean if there was a non-believer stting in front of me and he truly wanted to know about God and all that went with it, I wouldn't ignore him. I would answer all of his questions to the best of my ability.

now i feel like you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

now i feel like you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Who's arguing? I just asked a question.

But as long as I'm here....I have another question.

You stated this...

apparently, jesus will send his angels to gather believers not just from the earth, but in other places in the universe as well.

How long will this take? They're gonna have to pick up a lot of people.

How will the angels know which ones to pick up?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

Hi,

{i believe there's a good possibility that these "peaceful" and "harmonious" aliens will pose as our saviors amidst a future global crisis and perform "miracles" and "signs" to, "if possible, deceive even the elect".}

This is what my husband believes and frankly it makes more sense as the times go by. If one is inclined to believe in that direction is makes perfect sense that the so called alien abductions are results of satan involvement etc. There isn't a lack of those that believe this scenario and one can find articles and videos about this subject on the net. I am not sure I can write the web sites or the names of some of those I have listened to that make the most sense but then again there are not to hard to find on google. Sci fi makes me laugh its enjoyable and if one is going to watch fiction one might as well as enjoy it. My sis-in-law calls fiction junk food for the mind and in most ways she is so right on.

So tell me what differences are there in your angels that come in ships as opposed to the deceptive beings that come in their ships? How could one tell the difference? I don't think I would know or could tell the difference heck if I saw a craft coming down I would be running in the opposite direction! I have seen a lot of strange things in the skies especially since I have lived in Las Vegas but as of yet I don't believe I have seen a real UFO and you know if I did my first gut reaction would be, well look at what my tax dollars paid for now.

You stated this...

apparently, jesus will send his angels to gather believers not just from the earth, but in other places in the universe as well.

How long will this take? They're gonna have to pick up a lot of people.

How will the angels know which ones to pick up?

well if paul was describing this event in thesselonians, then it will for the most part happen in the "twinkling of an eye". so i'm assuming that the resurrection of the dead, transformation of our bodies into immortal ones, and us being "caught up in the clouds" to meet jesus in the air will all take place in very rapid fashion. also, due to the fact that there are probably many angels, this gathering of believers could all take place simultaneously.

the angels would know which ones to collect because first of all, jesus would be sending his angels with a "trumpet blast", so they would be instructed directly from jesus himself. you also have to keep in mind that angels are far more intelligent creatures than humans.

So tell me what differences are there in your angels that come in ships as opposed to the deceptive beings that come in their ships? How could one tell the difference?
indeed, scripture says that satan and his fallen angels are capable of "masquerading as angels of light". all satan knows how to do is conjure counterfeits of genuine heavenly things, so this is a very real possibility...one that i believe may be right around the corner.

the bible says we need to always "test the spirits" and see if they're from god. spiritual discernment will be key if a scenario like this were to take place. this is why we need to be in god and the word like never before, because i truly believe we are about to enter some deceiving times.

Edited by humanoid