• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

disclaimer: discussion, curiosity, interest or beliefs regarding these matters does not necessarily make anyone un-christian, un-spiritual or a "new ager".

this is might be long, so be prepared...

i have personally studied the ufo phenomena on an immense level for some time. without going into any of the details, it is my belief that the ufo phenomena is genuine and involves the presence of physical advanced technology piloted by physical beings. from a biblical standpoint, there are at least two beings involved with this phenomena: satan's fallen angels and god's angels.

there are many instances where prophets describe future events and the technology that associates with the visions. their descriptions, of course, were limited due to the fact that they were forced to compare these unknown technologies with things existing in their day. in most cases, these "clouds", "chariots", "horses" and so forth are not symbolic (such as the 'four horses' of revelation), but are the prophets' descriptions of literal technologies not known to them. these were experienced either through visions, or in many cases first-hand accounts of advanced technology being utilized by god's angels (the reason why angels have been depicted by the ancients having wings is because they did not know how they came from heaven, so they just drew wings on them).

my intention with this thread is not to debate these things, but rather to present a belief that many christians, such as myself, have. due to the fact that i'm not able to post any links, it may be harder to convey these things, but i will attempt to let scripture speak for itself.

the "kingdom of heaven" is the physical universe we live in, which is inhabited by physical beings.

(isiah 65) "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

god will not only create a new earth, but a new universe as well; or in this context, possibly more. it has been reported by scientists that a second universe has been discovered. this is truly unfathomable, and likewise, so the kingdom of heaven is incomprehendable and infinite. once the new universe is cleansed from the sinful beings, like satan and his fallen angels, god's original plan for humanity will be able to begin.

(Jno 8:23) "And Jesus was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world."

jesus is stating that this planet of sin is not his home; his home is up in the high reaches of the universe.

(luke 24:39) "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."

jesus resurrected into an immortal, physical body just like ours, only of course with eternal, heavenly properties and capabilities. this makes it clear that, although most likely elsewhere as well, jesus exists in the physical universe and, according to him, is busy "preparing a place" for us right now in the physical heavenly realms.

(phillipians 3:21) "...who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself."

believers in christ will be transformed into a physical body of "glory" like that of jesus. we will need an eternal physical body for an eternal physical heaven.

(corinthians 2:9) "As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

here we have confirmation that the glorious mysteries of the heavens that will soon be revealed to all believers are not capable of being fathomed by our current human brains. once we are transformed into our eternal bodies, we will be able to experience and enjoy all that the distant cosmos has to offer.

(acts 1:9)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

resurrection body...I've heard of this before.

new heaven, new earth...yeah , heard that before too.

angels with wings...why not....with G-d all things are possible.

Multitudes singing praises to the Lord G-d of the universe...totally appropriate.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I have a question because I have heard these postualtions prior.

Why would God need to travel around in a machine let alone His Angels?

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

(Jno 8:23) "And Jesus was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world."

jesus is stating that this planet of sin is not his home; his home is up in the high reaches of the universe.

I want to postulate that the Lord in this passage was speaking about the Kingdoms of this world and the Kingdom of Heaven. The later being in Spirit and in Truth. The former being tainted by sin and opposed to Truth.

I believe that He was speaking to the Pharisaical and Religious order of the day as He was attempting to reach them with a Revelation of His nature and their own nature as well. :emot-pray:

I don't so much think it was a physical explanation, although it was, as it was a Spiritual description of their nature before God, whom He was.

Peace,

Dave

Grace t you,

(acts 1:9)

Grace to you,

I'm sorry to reply so many times but I am taking your treatise piece by piece and examining it and I have so many questions.

until recently, through research and the help and grace of god, the reality of the "kingdom of heaven" has been exposed to me.

Would you state that you have a New Revelation?

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

This is nothing more than a variation on Erich Von Daniken's book, Chariots of the Gods , that was written in the 1960's. Even scientists and historians (non christian) rejected his hypothesis that God was an alien citing that the theory was based on bad data. Von Daniken himself admited that his theory that a non-rusting pillar in India was evitence of extra-terrestrial visitation was faulty.

my intention with this thread is not to debate these things, but rather to present a belief that many christians, such as myself, have.

So you believe God is an alien being from outer space?

You believe Christ was taken up into heaven in a spaceship and when He returns, He'll be piloting a spaceship and all the angels will be following in their own spacecrafts?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Homanoid, regarding your opening,

disclaimer: discussion, curiosity, interest or beliefs regarding these matters does not necessarily make anyone un-christian, un-spiritual or a "new ager".

But it does make someone a doubter of the veracity of the bible from genesis to revelation. However you are entitled to believe what you will. After all you did state it is not your intention to debate the topic,so brother the floor is all yours. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

Why would God need to travel around in a machine let alone His Angels?
god most certainly doesnt need to use technology. apparently though he may do so if he wants (for example, "the transfiguration").

Why can't God move a Star? noidea.gif He moved the sun backwards in the time of Hezekiah. thumbsup.gif
god can most certainly move a star if he wants. "with god anything is possible". however, if you read the account of this "moving star", it is clearly describing advanced technology being used by the angels, who later administered various messages (to joseph, for example). these patterns are present throughout the bible.

Would you state that you have a New Revelation?
yes, an enormous and exciting revelation that has taken my faith and relationship with god to new heights.

This is nothing more than a variation on Erich Von Daniken's book, Chariots of the Gods , that was written in the 1960's. Even scientists and historians (non christian) rejected his hypothesis that God was an alien citing that the theory was based on bad data. Von Daniken himself admited that his theory that a non-rusting pillar in India was evitence of extra-terrestrial visitation was faulty.
this has nothing to do with the book "chariots of the gods". i do not believe god is an alien. that is pepostrous. time is subjective to the universe, and because god exists outside of time, he exists outside of the universe. however, like i mentioned earlier, the bible conveys that its possible he can enter into it and be a part of it as he so desires.

So you believe God is an alien being from outer space?
see reply above.

You believe Christ was taken up into heaven in a spaceship and when He returns, He'll be piloting a spaceship and all the angels will be following in their own spacecrafts?
i try to refrain from using the word 'spaceships' due to how pepostrous it sounds. but yes, i believe the bible makes it clear that jesus and his angels will be returning in an army of advanced technology. one of the reasons for this, of course, is because they will have to fight in the battle of armageddon.

btw, for those of you who haven't seen the picture of the hubble deep field, it's truly remarkable. each of the objects are GALAXIES, each with millions of stars and solar systems of their own.

humanoid