nikos

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Here is an article that is IMO right on target. It is written by an African American columnist for the New York Sun. Please consider what it has to say.

http://www.nysun.com/article/71278

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Nikos (and others reading this). Please consider our new posting guidelines: http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=35598

I'd like for us to get back to this format in consideration of the fact that, with the Primaries coming up, there are going to be a lot of opinion pieces in the news.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hi,

I was browsing around youtube and found an interesting video of a Democratic Party meeting in (Alabama I think). It starts by stating that after the Primary (which actually elects the people who will go to the National Convention promising to support a specific candidate) Obama's campaign came with their list of people they wanted to go to the National Convention to support him - replacing those elected by the people of the state who were to support him!!!! Someone had taken a video of the actual meeting showing many speakers in a large room stating their objections to the decision made by the Party. I only saw it once. If this is accurate, to me this is a most revealing action!

I cannot find it again, and was wondering if anyone else had seen it or knew its url. If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me. I would like to look at it more closely. It may be a very important issue to research/address in this campaign.

(my thought: "You can find anything on the internet one time!!! -- Good luck trying to find it the second time!!!)

Thanks.

Sal

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Hi,

I was browsing around youtube and found an interesting video of a Democratic Party meeting in (Alabama I think). It starts by stating that after the Primary (which actually elects the people who will go to the National Convention promising to support a specific candidate) Obama's campaign came with their list of people they wanted to go to the National Convention to support him - replacing those elected by the people of the state who were to support him!!!! Someone had taken a video of the actual meeting showing many speakers in a large room stating their objections to the decision made by the Party. I only saw it once. If this is accurate, to me this is a most revealing action!

I cannot find it again, and was wondering if anyone else had seen it or knew its url. If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me. I would like to look at it more closely. It may be a very important issue to research/address in this campaign.

(my thought: "You can find anything on the internet one time!!! -- Good luck trying to find it the second time!!!)

Thanks.

Sal

Are you sure it was Alabama? Obama carried that state and won by about 15 percentage points. Why would he want to replace the delegates? :whistling:

Here is another article that is worth reading. It gives a fuller picture of Obama. IMO, we must pray pray pray that this man does not get into office. I feel that we will have much sorrow if he does.

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/in...tp_preview=true

Here is another article that is worth reading. It gives a fuller picture of Obama. IMO, we must pray pray pray that this man does not get into office. I feel that we will have much sorrow if he does.

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/in...tp_preview=true

This is a very interesting article and well written. A lot of it is certainly true, some is conjecture, and one statement is patently false. Obama did NOT refer to his grandmother, to whom he is reported to be very close, as 'a typical white racist'. He said, direct quote, that she reacted sometimes like a 'typical white person'. Not everything that appears in print is 100% true. :whistling:

I too read the statement by Obama and the quote that I read was as follows:

Obama is drawing a new round of criticism for his comments on a Philadelphia radio sports program yesterday in which he said his grandmother is a "typical white person" who has fears about black men. He was attempting to explain a portion of his speech on race earlier this week
Edited by nikos

I wonder if you will pray as hard for that age group as you are praying for Obama not to get into office.

I think there is a lot of praying to be done. I am concerned that the statistic may go up if Obama gets into office.

Here is the latest statistics:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tabl...oportiontab.htm

I wonder if you will pray as hard for that age group as you are praying for Obama not to get into office.

I think there is a lot of praying to be done. I am concerned that the statistic may go up if Obama gets into office.

Here is the latest statistics:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tabl...oportiontab.htm

Nikos, I have to tell you that you are beginning to sound like a racist....I would hope that is not the case because we already have too much of that in this country. This constant posting of anti-Obama stuff just isn't helpful. We, as Christians, should be thinking of improving the status quo; not affirming it. To suggest that Obama's being elected would increase crime among black people is ludicrous....and insulting. :blink:

It is just my opinon. I hope I am wrong.