• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/25/1963

Praise God you are alive. I would agree with getting a doctor to check you out. I would call those pictures: 'photos of Gods saving grace.' :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  147
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

Well, latest word is this is gonna cost US$1000-2500 to fix the damage.

Praise God you are alive. I would agree with getting a doctor to check you out. I would call those pictures: 'photos of Gods saving grace.' :thumbsup:

Amen, and I intend to do so from now on. Lord help me never back down from this intention.

As for going to the hospital... I am still set on NOT going. I donno, but I purposefully read Psalm 91 yesterday and I am not really wanting to give up on the thought that its promises are mine to claim in this situation. I feel that if I go to the hospital that would be like as if I am giving up whats mine to claim. I read the Psalm out loud yesterday and I kept telling myself(and satan :24: )that there is no, and wont be any as a result of the accident, injury of any sort.

I have to admit, there is a doubt that maybe I am not at the point where I can say I see myself as having met all the conditions listed in the Psalm in order to say I can claim its promices, and I catch myself on the though that this can be just my arogance, but I am intending to pray about this, while reading that Psalm again and again and fighting for its promices. Lord forgive me if this is just my arogance, but I am set on believing that I can and will have this second miracle.

By His wounds I am healed. I'll fight to have it manifest in my life.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  127

...Praise the Lord Jesus for he has proven on your behalf that He does not forsake His own, Greatly to be praised and acknowledged by you at all times. I will keep you in prayer. Now go to the hospital or your doctor to get checked up even if you are feling good. The initial shock will wear off and if you are not hurting...That is another miracle.. I praise him with you for my brother is safely in his home.... :thumbsup:

Praise Him for His mighty arm of protection!! I am not attempting to discourage you from doing whatever our Father is telling you to do. I do however believe we should be obedient with as much knowledge as may be available to us. In that spirit, I am sharing that it is not unusual for a "feeling" of injury to be delayed by several (even 5+) days. May He continue to sustain you!

Edited by His_Own

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/25/1963

...Praise the Lord Jesus for he has proven on your behalf that He does not forsake His own, Greatly to be praised and acknowledged by you at all times. I will keep you in prayer. Now go to the hospital or your doctor to get checked up even if you are feling good. The initial shock will wear off and if you are not hurting...That is another miracle.. I praise him with you for my brother is safely in his home.... :emot-highfive:

Praise Him for His mighty arm of protection!! I am not attempting to discourage you from doing whatever our Father is telling you to do. I do however believe we should be obedient with as much knowledge as may be available to us. In that spirit, I am sharing that it is not unusual for a "feeling" of injury to be delayed by several (even 5+) days. May He continue to sustain you!

That is why I suggested the doctor. I have had doctor's and nurses as friends and they have told me the same thing. I don't want to discourage you from doing as you believe the Lord is wanting you to - I just tend to worry about people when they get hurt. Again this is a wonderful testimony.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

That is why I suggested the doctor. I have had doctor's and nurses as friends and they have told me the same thing. I don't want to discourage you from doing as you believe the Lord is wanting you to - I just tend to worry about people when they get hurt. Again this is a wonderful testimony.

Wonderful indeed. Its been, what, 2 weeks now? Nothing. Nothing "coming out" . I am well pass the shocked stage. So yeah, I am very happy I stood my ground. Thats two miracles in one accident. Praise and glory to the LORD for this.

The repairs should start any day now. About 1/2 way paid by mom and dad. I hope I can get a job soon too so I can pay the rest.

This was a blessing after all. Growing more depandant on the LORD and His Word is something I needed. I guess I am so stubborn that something like this needs to happed. :th_praying: