• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

God says we wont know when He will return but nothing about when the tribulation will begin... What do you all think???

Planet X is scheduled to pass by planet Earth in December of 2012 and will cause the polars to shift causing global cataclysmic natural disasters... Check out the videos.

It sounds like the 6th seal of Book of Revelations:

Rev 6:12 - 17

Then I looked when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and a huge earthquake took place; the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the full moon became blood red; 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to the earth like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when shaken by a fierce54 wind. 6:14 The sky was split apart like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place. 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the very important people, the generals, the rich, the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 6:16 They said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who is seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 6:17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?"

In Video 4, if the governments of the world are deciding who gets to underground or in the mountain caves to hid from this thing (as stated in Revelation 6:12 Then the kings of the earth, the very important people, the generals, the rich, the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. Think: the end of the movie Terminator 3) then I guess since the world is being run by the freemasons (the skulls, the masons, the Illuminati, the new world order) then it would be safe to say that they are going to chose other freemasons leaving Christians to fend for themselves.

In video 5, the narrator talks about the surviving people will DEMAND a new (enlightened) world and will want peace unlike the other world that has just passed. The Bible talks about how the deceiver (The Anti-Christ) will come as a peacemaker when the world is in great turmoil and in the middle of the great tribulation. If this happen like this, it sounds a lot like the rest of the Book of Revelations.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL!!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I am not a date setter. I believe we can know the season, but not the date of our Savior's return. For many reasons, most of them other than the ones you mentioned, 2012 is most definitely an interesting year to the scholar of prophecy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I'm sorry no links to youtube allowed on worthy.

You may search for the same videos etc...on godtube

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sorry no links to youtube allowed on worthy.

You may search for the same videos etc...on godtube

Yes, the evil "you tube."

You tube is much like the internet in general, it contains much good content; It contains much perverted content.

Oh okay, well it isn't much of a conspiracy theory. It's just about the tenth planet that was recently discovered that sounds much like Rev 6:12-17. I just thought everyone might be interested in seeing that what the year 2012 will bring has already been uncovered. :24:

Nevermind!!! LOL

Oh okay, well it isn't much of a conspiracy theory. It's just about the tenth planet that was recently discovered that sounds much like Rev 6:12-17. I just thought everyone might be interested in seeing that what the year 2012 will bring has already been uncovered. :24:

Nevermind!!! LOL

then I guess since the world is being run by the freemasons (the skulls, the masons, the Illuminati, the new world order) then it would be safe to say that they are going to chose other freemasons leaving Christians to fend for themselves.

Those names bolded always bring out the conspiracies.... :24:

Now on to Planet X...I gotta say I just did some interesting reading....I tried to find a site with suitable advertisements, that was scientific...found scientific, but not suitable content in the banners...sigh I seen to remember something on this subject here on the boards...I can't find it though...if I do I will link it here

Okay, I went on GodTube but those videos weren't there. I went on NASA.gov and found a few articles that contradicted itself. One article says that scientists did in fact discover a tenth planet (which I remember hearing about in the news) and then i saw an article where a scientist is saying that it is a hoax and also completely denies that there was a 10th planet at all. I just thought it was interesting because if they did discover this planet that supposedly rotates around the sun and past the Earth (causing the polars to shift) then why are they denying that they discovered it at all? Why didn't the scientist just say yes we discovered it but it's not going to pass by the Earth in 2012 so closely that it will cause global cataclysmic destruction. Its a complete contradiction. All you have to do is do a search on NASA's website and see the article posted on their that they did in fact discover a 10th planet... Weird, hu?

Okay, I went on GodTube but those videos weren't there. I went on NASA.gov and found a few articles that contradicted itself. One article says that scientists did in fact discover a tenth planet (which I remember hearing about in the news) and then i saw an article where a scientist is saying that it is a hoax and also completely denies that there was a 10th planet at all. I just thought it was interesting because if they did discover this planet that supposedly rotates around the sun and past the Earth (causing the polars to shift) then why are they denying that they discovered it at all? Why didn't the scientist just say yes we discovered it but it's not going to pass by the Earth in 2012 so closely that it will cause global cataclysmic destruction. Its a complete contradiction. All you have to do is do a search on NASA's website and see the article posted on their that they did in fact discover a 10th planet... Weird, hu?

Duh...NASA...I didn't even think to look there..... :24:

You need to remember also that the date 2012 is gotten from the mayan calander :24:

Thats the thing about a "theory", as far as I could tell this is just a "theory" as of now...neither side has enough evidence yet to disprove or prove....

you may post links to Nasa... :24:

Duh...NASA...I didn't even think to look there..... :24:

Thats the thing about a "theory", as far as I could tell this is just a "theory" as of now...neither side has enough evidence yet to disprove or prove....

you may post links to Nasa... :24:

LOL

Okay here are the NASA links....

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solars...905-images.html

Here they CLEARLY state it's been discovered....

but then theres this...

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrob...estion/?id=2872