• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I sit and ponder in meditation many times and ask the Lord what He would ask me! :o

This question came forward in my Spirit. At first I was a bit taken back for I was not expecting such a quick answer. It was as if He was sitting there waiting for the question.

:noidea::noidea: The answer could be one of many depending where one is at.

My answer as I searched was different than I thought it will be. God is so original, unique and perfect!!!

We all are being transformed to walk down the aisle in matrimony with our King Jesus and reign with Him in Heaven.

You are his queen to His kingship, So the one greatest event is what God is waiting for?

the marraige supper and marraige of the Lamb!!!

I often wondered about that one person sitting at the table with unclean garments and was removed. He or she got into heaven but not pure enough to sit at that table.

What are your thoughts?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

To help those of us who had trouble remembering the whole parable ...

Matthew 22:1-14

The Parable of the Wedding Feast

And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said: “The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. Again, he sent out other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, “See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding.”’ But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.’ So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

“But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment. So he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

“For many are called, but few are chosen.”

I believe the wedding garment is the garment of salvation, if I can use this description. Without salvation, those who expect to be accepted into the wedding feast will be found out and removed, into outer darkness.

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Has anyone seen the movie "One Night with the King"? It's not exactly the same thing but it speaks very clearly of the preparation and protocol of being deemed as acceptable for the royal feast.

yep you are correct....He did throw him into darkness... I am not thinking right...thanks for the correction dear...Do you think rev. 3:21 is Gods main focus out of them all?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

yep you are correct....He did throw him into darkness... I am not thinking right...thanks for the correction dear...Do you think rev. 3:21 is Gods main focus out of them all?

Revelations 3:14-22

The Lukewarm Church

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/28/1966

Dressed in the wrong garment there.

Instead of accepting Jesus redemption from his own sins,

showed up wearing rags of self-righteousness.

Can't use self-righteousness to get to heaven.

All our goodness and rightness is only filthy rags.

Have to accept the robes of righteousness, which only come through accepting Jesus as the way, the truth and the life.

Jesus didn't say, I'm one of the ways, I'm part of the truth and I'm some of the life.

THE way, THE truth and THE life.

Can't show up to greet the bridegroom dressed in one's own good works.

It's no way to be dressed.

Got to be dressed in grace and mercy.

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Thanks Odditblue

well said guys. Transformation is so hard and I think looking at the reward helps, No I did not see that movie...I would love to see it as a play. I bet it was great....

So right now as we stand we are actually one with the Lord. "He that joined to the lord is one Spirit and partakers of His divine nature." 2nd peter 1:4

I think I need to three step my walk...Lol.

would one say being transformed into His image and being the Bride being made ready are one of the same. Are there going to be christians up there not prepared as the Bride but who was transformed into His image within time down here and that person has allowed that work to be done ?